Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:04 pm
wow im like late huh.... well welcome C.C. ^-~ and lolz we love the same character in the same anime XD  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:06 pm
CCxLenalee
wow im like late huh.... well welcome C.C. ^-~ and lolz we love the same character in the same anime XD

pleasure to meet you, and to all others that greeted me before.  

CC_Cheese_Kun

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:14 pm
tkdauronXIII
I know!!! I've been well. College starts up again soon though...How have you been lately?

Good thanks with a lot of things to do and you?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:17 pm
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII
I know!!! I've been well. College starts up again soon though...How have you been lately?

.n_n.

ah... colleges are like ages ago... it was pretty cool too, usually we get to see boys running around butt naked after getting drunk... and running around our dorms... actually its a share dorm so it didnt really matter anyways.... sweatdrop  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:20 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII

.n_n.

ah... colleges are like ages ago... it was pretty cool too, usually we get to see boys running around butt naked after getting drunk... and running around our dorms... actually its a share dorm so it didnt really matter anyways.... sweatdrop

Ok that sounds interesting if i would say that, still i haven´t do anything like that so anyone has done that kind of crazy things?
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:39 pm
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII

.n_n.

Ok that sounds interesting if i would say that, still i haven´t do anything like that so anyone has done that kind of crazy things?
.n_n.

yawnz... well... i havent done much in college besides this one time we threw a plushie out of the window and it landed right on a naughty couple downstairs and well... it was very weird  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:41 pm
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII

.n_n.

.n_n.

yawnz... well... i havent done much in college besides this one time we threw a plushie out of the window and it landed right on a naughty couple downstairs and well... it was very weird

burning_eyes rofl Ok that was funny and a really weird situation.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:44 pm
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
CCxLenalee
Zhadgon
tkdauronXIII

.n_n.

.n_n.

burning_eyes rofl Ok that was funny and a really weird situation.
.n_n.

... that was some college....  

CC_Cheese_Kun

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:51 pm
hrmz... what happened to all the old threads? like rate the person above u and stuff...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 pm
....what kind of thread would that be...?  

CC_Cheese_Kun

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:53 pm
its an old old thread that was actually very popular O-o... not sure why they didnt save it  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:56 pm
wow... what the hell is up with that magical schoolgirl thing... the price for the alternate colors went up like a rocket...  

CC_Cheese_Kun

Zhadgon

Dapper Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:57 pm
Oh that thread is in Entertainment & Mini Games Forum.
.n_n.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:00 pm
heh... which means its gonna be a popular thread no more... nobody ever goes into the subforum unless its an event....  

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

OakbingNoona

Timid Bunny

4,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:04 pm
CC_Cheese_Kun
wow... what the hell is up with that magical schoolgirl thing... the price for the alternate colors went up like a rocket...

lolz... sorry im in no shape to help you right now, i would have to take something from my avi to help you on something like that... my cash is only 390 gold... so ya...  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games