Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
--- Raven Of The Night --- a club for got goth? members Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OverlordMMM

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:08 am
*picks up his pinky and sees it twitch and begins to laugh in a maniacal way...*  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:11 am
OverlordMMM
*picks up his pinky and sees it twitch and begins to laugh in a maniacal way...*
... I guess so blaugh  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:12 am
~face plants form being to tried to move any more and watches the wall closely~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:14 am
black rider 656
Would you like something to drink?  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:15 am
deadly_demon
black rider 656

~flips over onto her back~that would be nice  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:17 am
black rider 656
deadly_demon
black rider 656

~flips over onto her back~that would be nice
*brings you a glass of ice water* If you don't mind me asking, what got you in such a state?  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:19 am
~sits up and takes a couple sips from the water~I don't really know all I know is got into a bloody fight with my oldest bro and didn't relize how much power I really did used  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:22 am
black rider 656
~sits up and takes a couple sips from the water~I don't really know all I know is got into a bloody fight with my oldest bro and didn't relize how much power I really did used
I see. Siblings can get quite tirering. I know, I have the worst yonger sister in this world.  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:24 am
deadly_demon
black rider 656
I see. Siblings can get quite tirering. I know, I have the worst yonger sister in this world.

yea they are but he is 6 years older than me yet he finds me and tries to beat me but can't but when ever we get into a fight I wind up tried as hell thenext day.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:28 am
black rider 656
deadly_demon
black rider 656

yea they are but he is 6 years older than me yet he finds me and tries to beat me but can't but when ever we get into a fight I wind up tried as hell thenext day.
Yeah, but I have to put up with worse than beating, she's a little whore and I can't do anything about it xp  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:30 am
deadly_demon
Yeah, but I have to put up with worse than beating, she's a little whore and I can't do anything about it xp

Thne beat her a**, mabey you'll change her, that or show her what is in her near future.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:33 am
black rider 656
deadly_demon

Thne beat her a**, mabey you'll change her, that or show her what is in her near future.
I can't beat her because then my dad'll beat me and my mom'll give me a ******** long lecture and take away all the things left for me in life.  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:34 am
deadly_demon
black rider 656
deadly_demon

I can't beat her because then my dad'll beat me and my mom'll give me a ******** long lecture and take away all the things left for me in life.

Then show her whats in her nears futre but tell you mom that you and her are taking a walk together.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:36 am
black rider 656
deadly_demon
black rider 656
deadly_demon

Then show her whats in her nears futre but tell you mom that you and her are taking a walk together.
It's not that simple but thanks for trying to help  

Dearest Darling`

Darkside of the Moon

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 7:39 am
deadly_demon
It's not that simple but thanks for trying to help

Ok if you say so butany time girl. cool  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 229 230 231 232 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games