Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Worst Things You Can Ever Say As A Pagan Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:16 pm
rmcdra
AniMajor
TeaDidikai
Quote:
It is very hard to be specific about the g~ culture since there are several meanings; at the beginning the word was used to refer the first roman people who appeared in England around 16 th century.

It gets worse.

Wow.
burning_eyes
Seconded.

I lawled personally.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:19 pm
erinnightwalker
AniMajor
Where did you find this? Because it looks much more like an RP than some of the other stuff we've seen.

Nope. I know the people involved and have some outside confirmation. Even so, I hoped it was a joke, but the last post is by an ex-friend of mine. Her then-boyfriend is the main originator of all that crap. I remember her talking to me about the whole pissed Gaia thing when that was posted.

That particular bit of loveliness is part of the reason I don't know now if I ever truly knew her...

Erin where can I find it? I need to get Nam and scope it out.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cunning Witch Angus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:20 pm
AniMajor
Byaggha
Celeblin Galadeneryn
I THINK THIS MEANS THERE CAN BE DRUIDS, GUISE.
I CALL FIRST DROOD STATUS.

BECAUSE BUDD-DRUID IS MOST VALIDEST PATH EVAR.

DOSE THIS MEEN I CAN B DROOD 2?

I NEED A T-SHIRT TO CELIBATE THIS OCASSION!

TeaDidikai
I liked how Roma = Roman

This is obviously because the name of your culture is just one big typo, as whoever wrote that website is kindly pointing out.

IFEN IMMA DROOD I GIT +2 TOO NATUR RITE???  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm
This was in a thread on M&R. I found it funny, the OP found it disgraceful, heh.

Cullenism  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 8:02 am
Arcanist Angus
This was in a thread on M&R. I found it funny, the OP found it disgraceful, heh.

Cullenism
Meh, she's a troll anyway. Claims to be part of a lineage of kingdom hearts/Samus Aran 'wikkens'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:47 am
Byaggha
Arcanist Angus

Cullenism
Meh, she's a troll anyway. Claims to be part of a lineage of kingdom hearts/Samus Aran 'wikkens'.

Yes, but the article made me chuckle none-the-less razz  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 11:37 am
Arcanist Angus
The cullinest anythings scare me. The last thing I wanted was an abusive jerkass of a boyfriend when I was a kid, I don't understand the Edward appeal. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:02 pm
Byaggha
I don't understand the Edward appeal. xd
Do you really want to understand it?  

TeaDidikai

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:05 pm
TeaDidikai
Do you really want to understand it?
Sometimes, yes. Because I can't wrap my head around staying with an abusive p***k, I can't understand people who do. And I want to. I know why they stay, according to my textbooks, but I don't get it.

Understanding is the first step to helping.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:23 pm
Byaggha
Arcanist Angus

Cullenism

Kingdom Hearts? Like the video game Kingdom Hearts?

Namikikyo

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:29 pm
Byaggha
Sometimes, yes. Because I can't wrap my head around staying with an abusive p***k, I can't understand people who do. And I want to. I know why they stay, according to my textbooks, but I don't get it.

Understanding is the first step to helping.
Would a sample of analogous need-expressions help?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:34 pm
Namikikyo

Kingdom Hearts? Like the video game Kingdom Hearts?

Sadly, yes.  

Cunning Witch Angus

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:37 pm
TeaDidikai
Would a sample of analogous need-expressions help?
Maybe. I don't know.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:46 pm
Arcanist Angus
Byaggha
Arcanist Angus

Cullenism

I would have much rather had Harry Potterism, at least that cat had some character and common sense. D:

Namikikyo

erinnightwalker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 1:24 pm
Arcanist Angus
erinnightwalker
AniMajor
Where did you find this? Because it looks much more like an RP than some of the other stuff we've seen.

Nope. I know the people involved and have some outside confirmation. Even so, I hoped it was a joke, but the last post is by an ex-friend of mine. Her then-boyfriend is the main originator of all that crap. I remember her talking to me about the whole pissed Gaia thing when that was posted.

That particular bit of loveliness is part of the reason I don't know now if I ever truly knew her...

Erin where can I find it? I need to get Nam and scope it out.

Its a group on myspace. I can dig it out when I get at my laptop. The post I made had just about the sum total of the non-member material available. Besides, I think its two or three years old... just made me inexpressibly sad...  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 227 228 229 230 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games