Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
Rate The Avatar Above You! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:01 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie
Gah! I cant get my pants on it wont save...dont rate me body wise just rate face up or should I say neck up confused

...the hat and horns really don't look all that good together. I would suggest losing the horns when you wear it.

And I thought it made it look happier gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:04 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn
violet_faerie
Gah! I cant get my pants on it wont save...dont rate me body wise just rate face up or should I say neck up confused

...the hat and horns really don't look all that good together. I would suggest losing the horns when you wear it.

And I thought it made it look happier gonk Though a friend was kind enough and very sweet to let me borrow it a bit ^^

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:07 pm
Well then I suggest putting the horns in thier large form. They are too hiden like that.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:09 pm
Wyrn
Well then I suggest putting the horns in thier large form. They are too hiden like that.

I cant do that gonk It wont let me save when I try to customize... crying O well i'm shipping them back in a few moments anyway, I wanna take a moment to linger on the whole OMG i ish wearing an expensive item for 2.5 secs...

violet faerie

Wyrn

Shameless Stalker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:12 pm
violet_faerie
Wyrn

I cant do that gonk It wont let me save when I try to customize... crying O well i'm shipping them back in a few moments anyway, I wanna take a moment to linger on the whole OMG i ish wearing an expensive item for 2.5 secs...

Oh ok. ^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 3:19 pm
Wyrn
violet_faerie
Wyrn

Oh ok. ^^

OMG clarifying not the horns, those are mine the hat xd That sounded like i was shipping the horns back confused Why i'm clarifying that, is cuz i can feel my english teacher over my shoulder saying i'm bad at generalizing everything :/...i'm a horribler specificer wait better word specifier ahha!

Now its time to say bai bai to the OMG hat....*gets a lump in the throat*...*sighs* *clears throat* Dearly Beloved we are gathered here today... xd

violet faerie

violet faerie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 4:32 pm
I'm a scottish-wolf puppy that needs shades xd THan it will be completo 4laugh Yesh its a tiny bit randomly not me but i'm thinking outside the box sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:01 pm
It's so cute Vi! I wish I had a puppy as cute as yew~ whee 9/10 cuz the anklets don't match very well.  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:49 pm
9-10 The circlet doesn't go well....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:03 pm
I give it a 8 I like the theme ^^  

Impuresouls

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 6:09 pm
8-10, I think the sunglasses and head band don't go very well.....  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:07 pm
7/10
The bottom portion of your body is too black and doesn't match your hair and eyes.
I'd suggest a different pair of shoes and skits. :3

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:14 pm
I have no idea what to do with my next outfit....I'm going to change soon...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:15 pm
GothAlucardFangirl6

What kinds of colors schemes do you want it to have?  

[.Onomatopoeia-.]
Crew

VanillaCreamCoveredOreo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:24 pm
[.Onomatopoeia-.]
GothAlucardFangirl6

What kinds of colors schemes do you want it to have?
I'm thinking of getting the pinstripe vest and torque pants...  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 314 315 316 317 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games