Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:51 am
No, i bought that myself after trading in my OLD DS.

The lite was a birthday present for myself, where as my parents haven't given me their present yet xD.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 11:57 am
happy birthday! dork >< i need to start poll whoreing, i bought my pendant like 2 months ago and i have only made 2k sence then Oo/  

Tubariffic
Captain

KitoYasha

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 1:54 pm
Happy late birthday!

And happy 200!

Guesswhat. There's an instrument sale going on soon, and I might finally get a new flute and persuade my parents to let me rent a bassoon. ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:20 pm
im such a geek, my friend is an artist for a new pet-site. its addicting and the super rare stuff can only be purchased with referal points, and all my friends are all omg thats 4 3 yearolds even tho everyone is like 16 Oo  

Tubariffic
Captain

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:58 am
Well i leave for anime next today.... and i only have 100 to spend for it. This is going to be horrible crying  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:20 am
Nintendo Punk 05
Well i leave for anime next today.... and i only have 100 to spend for it. This is going to be horrible crying

at least you get to go. I'm probably never going to a real anime con . . . til I'm like out of college.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Tubariffic
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:53 am
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

at least you get to go. I'm probably never going to a real anime con . . . til I'm like out of college.

realy, I dont get to go anywhere this year except for bandcamp biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:15 pm
this guild is cool!! heh,. wink cool  

Tha_Lord

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 4:22 pm
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

You should go to a con sometime soon, it's looking to be fun.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:57 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

There's an anime convention somewhere in the DC area by me in a couple weeks. Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town that weekend, or I'd try and go... :/ I've never been to one either...  

Inucoli

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 11:12 pm
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

There's an anime convention somewhere in the DC area by me in a couple weeks. Unfortunately I'm going to be out of town that weekend, or I'd try and go... :/ I've never been to one either...

O.O what's it called? Not Katsucon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2006 4:40 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

Otakon. Actually, It's in Baltimore (DC...Baltimore... It's all the same after a while ^_^*) It's from August 4th to the 6th biggrin  

Inucoli

Eldritch BiLast

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2006 7:56 am
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05
Inucoli
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

Otakon. Actually, It's in Baltimore (DC...Baltimore... It's all the same after a while ^_^*) It's from August 4th to the 6th biggrin

Oh that small thing? I'm already going to that!

Oh My God, i saw D'espairs Ray, and they were amazing..... "ONE MORE TIME NEW YERSEY!!!" They were god awesome.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 3:35 pm
Woo im doing drivers ed, it sucks. Its stuff everyone allready knows, 6 and a half hours a day for a week, and then I walk home, woo ^__^  

Tubariffic
Captain

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 10:20 am
Scheissenkopf
Woo im doing drivers ed, it sucks. Its stuff everyone allready knows, 6 and a half hours a day for a week, and then I walk home, woo ^__^

at least it lowers your insurance?  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games