Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
In a bad mood? come here and rant till you feel better Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you sticky this? (for Nuri only)
  Yes
  NO
  who are you?
View Results

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:07 am
You. Yes you, you insufferable naffin- you who test the patience of Saints, the ire of gods! You who make me seriously wish I could press a button and shock you over the internet every time that absurdly stupid insipid whining of yours crops up again...
Look, if it as a simple mistake, if you were merely ignorant- there would at least be hope. I could sigh and promise myself that it was going to get better, and that with some help, you'll be able to develop into a responsible human being.

But no, everything you touch, you rot. I don't get it, I seriously don't.
You piss all over things so many of us love, and you think it's a blessing.

And why? Because being stupid and unethical is easy. And we wouldn't want to strain you now would we? Or is it even that? Huh? I mean, how many times do we have to explain the same thing over again? It isn't like we haven't had these conversations time and time again. If you really didn't care, why would you keep asking?

FOR ******** SAKE GET THE HELL OUT OF ANYTHING THAT RESEMBLES "ALTERNATIVE" CULTURE. YOU CAN'T HANDLE IT. YOU HAVE PROVEN THIS MUCH OVER THE HALF DECADE I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING YOU.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:10 am
Before anyone reading this gets butthurt and feels all persecuted, rest assured that unless I have sent you numerous PMs explaining why your complete stupidity is annoying the ******** out of me, I'm not addressing this to you.  

TeaDidikai

Cranium Squirrel

Friendly Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:15 am
TeaDidikai
Before anyone reading this gets butthurt and feels all persecuted, rest assured that unless I have sent you numerous PMs explaining why your complete stupidity is annoying the ******** out of me, I'm not addressing this to you.
Damn, and I had SUCH a good /wrist mood going there. crying  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:25 am
Byaggha
TeaDidikai
Damn, and I had SUCH a good /wrist mood going there. crying
There's a Karma joke in here... I just can't put my finger on it.  

TeaDidikai

bones89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:45 am
TeaDidikai

Will a virtual hug make you feel better? Even a little bit? sad  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:56 am
bones89
TeaDidikai

Naw. I felt better after I ranted. But thanks.  

TeaDidikai

bones89

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am
TeaDidikai
bones89
TeaDidikai

Naw. I felt better after I ranted. But thanks.

Ok, at least you feel better. You don't usually blow up so I was a little concerned.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:03 am
bones89
You don't usually blow up so I was a little concerned.
Heh... I haven't blown up in a while. I do it now and then.

But thanks for the concern.  

TeaDidikai

patch99329

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:33 am
The term bulldyke is highly offensive and makes my eyes twitch every single time I hear it. Stop using it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 am
patch99329
The term bulldyke is highly offensive and makes my eyes twitch every single time I hear it. Stop using it.
Kicks to the crotch?  

TeaDidikai

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:26 pm
TeaDidikai

Help, help, I'm being repressed!

XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:43 am
I have a bit of a cold, and now it's turned to nasal congestion and drip. Ugh.

I'm wondering if I'm fit for work. Well, better these days to not ask questions I can't afford to have answered.  

Gho the Girl

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:14 am
Gho the Girl

I'm wondering if I'm fit for work. Well, better these days to not ask questions I can't afford to have answered.
Hey Sweetie, have you ever tried using a netipot?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:42 am
I should not know more about your religion than you do- since I don't practice and I have a mild interest in it. Yes, I took some courses about religion in college. No, they should not have been more informative than say- a basic reading of your own sacred texts. Historically more relevant, maybe. But I shouldn't be able to quote your own gods words to you and have you stare at me like I made this stuff up.

Also, if I was insulting you, I would have called you a lack-witted, arrogant a*****e who couldn't find a reasoned argument the size of a bowling ball amongst a mason jar of pennies.

Instead, I simply told you how you were wrong.

It's not the same.  

TeaDidikai

Bastemhet

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:07 pm
Gho the Girl

Make sure to take sudafed and benadryl. smile

Unless you have high blood pressure...then take the benadryl that's also for colds. sweatdrop I was feeding my mom pills without realizing that she was also taking high blood pressure medicine. Way to be a dufus, me.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 292 293 294 295 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games