Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Geezerville Movie Lots Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Almost forgot to inclue a poll.
  bleh
  I like toast.
  not a question
  Would've been better off without.
  Why?
  This isn't necessary.
  Or relevant...
  *throws rocks at ThisEmptySoul*
  You can stop with the options now...
  There's popcorn here, right?
View Results

Alfonso Giovanni

Dapper Smoker

5,050 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:03 am
Grabs a couple of extra tarts as he stands and looks to Franco. Gotta go sees bouts dis High Horse. Nico is gots da woid. wink He gives the boss a confident wink and leaves with tarts in hand for the kids. People are coming out of the woodwork so he had better finished getting dressed and check on his lovely bride.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 1:06 pm
eek Lia dropped her own coffee and her fur stood on end from the sudden grabbing and shaking from Ryzan. She had never seen the dark elf look so desperate before. Even during the body swapping with Tes as he almost died she didn't see him freak this much. She would have answered him with something until Misa appeared and got in her face. Well your timing certainly is off. You just missed the steamiest kiss just now between Kyle an- OH GODDESS ABOVE WILL YOU CALM DOWN! scream She shouted as Ryzan continued to shake her since she didn't answer his question. Will you please enlighten your apparently hungover boss about last night with the dinner? As she tries to send an imp to get fresh coffee all around she eyes Tes leaving the kitchen. Although I recommend doing it quietly...... emotion_0A0  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Professional Decorator 250
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 3:17 pm
"Curse? eek There seems to be a lot of that going around these dayses. Miro just cured a dragon of one yesterday. Maybe it's something in the water eek Hopefully that doesn't mean Miro is also cursed because Miro has a harder time figuring out how to get rid of her own curses sweatdrop Sometimes, she doesn't even notice when she's cursed." 3nodding

*notices the angel snake lady is still holding out her arm*

"Oh! Right!"

*finds a place to put down her cake and goes about inspecting the angel snake lady for any clear signs of curses. She's never really been that good at it sweatdrop , but figures at the very least she could go through the motions that the head cleric did when finding a curse and maybe in the process, she'd see something 3nodding Though she didn't know what it would look like if she did see it.* confused

*She holds the angel snake lady's arm and gets in really close, inspecting near the wrist especially since that's where Miro's curse was. But it looks pretty normal to her, no matter how closely she looks at it. Was it a smell?* confused

*Sniffs the angel snake lady's arm. Kind of perfumy. Do curses smell like perfume? Maybe, but it could also just be perfume confused Should she ask? But then the angel snake lady would know that she doesn't actually know what she's doing gonk Then she'd think she was weird for sniffing her arm and probably think she's a creep crying Miro's not a creep! At least, she's pretty sure she's not a creep.*

*Goes on to inspect the other arm, then around the angel snake lady's neck, getting close and occasionally sniffing for anything odd. When she doesn't find anything, she's about to tell the angel snake lady as much, but then she actually does notice something as she's backing away. eek Maybe Miro doesn't suck at curse detection after all!*

*Holds the angel snake lady's head steady while looking her in the eye. It's faint, but there's something weird going on around her eyes, like a clear smoke slowly seeping out from behind them. Then again, Miro's never really had her face this close to the angel snake lady's before. Maybe that was normal?*

"Do your eyeballs normally do that?" confused

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 4:11 pm
*reluctantly removes his hands and pouts at Liada scolding him. This was vital information, though! But since she insisted on handing it off to Misa, he turns to her to give her a similar treatment*
"Tell me everything! I must know!"

"A... Ano..." eek
*can't help but blush a bit at being manhandled by her precious uke. Maybe she was a bit harsh on Miro after all* sweatdrop redface

"W-Well uh... you see... there uh... I mean... yaoi..." eek

*shakes her some more*
"You're not making any sense!" stressed

*swoons* emotion_kirakira

"Oh yes, do tell. And don't leave out any details. I insist."
*crosses his arms as he stands behind the Duchess' cook*

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:27 pm
*freezes at seeing his husband there, looking none too pleased* sweatdrop
"Ah... Q-Quortek sweatdrop You are up early sweatdrop Did you sleep well?" sweatdrop

*off in la-la land still*
"No, of course I don't mind a Misa sandwich. emotion_kirakira It's still gay as long as the balls touch." emotion_kirakira

"O... kaaaay...." emotion_eyebrow
*directs his attention to Ry instead*
"So the Prince tells me you went on a date with Kyle last night."

"I did?" eek
*looks to Misa for confirmation but she's no help stare So he looks to Lia instead.*

"Don't play dumb on me talk2hand Look, I get it. Kyle is freakishly hotter than anyone has any right to be stare But, ya know, we had a deal. 'Til death do we part kinda thing. And if you're going to be running after every pretty face, then I think I deserve some kind of compensation." emotion_eyebrow

*goes from defensive to outraged, tossing Misa to the side so he could yell in his husband's face directly*
"COMPENSATION!? scream Just what is THAT supposed to mean!?" stressed

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 pm
*blushes as the cleric sniffs her neck, pure things of the perfect form variety make her blood race*
*suddenly cuts eyes at Miro when she hears something about her eyes*
I do recall that there was something about my eyes...
what was it?
Some other?
mother?

*... trails off sweatdrop *
*shakes her head*
Darling, ninja I think you are on to some thing. ninja Would you help?
We're cut of the same cloth after all emotion_kirakira

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:31 pm
*smiles and nods enthusiastically*
"Of course blaugh Helping is what Miros do 3nodding Or what clerics do. Or what some clerics do. Some clerics aren't very helpful. Miro's a helpful cleric though, 3nodding or at least she likes to think she is." sweatdrop

*steps back*
"Should Miro cast a cure then? It worked on the dragon." 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:33 pm
Really? Was it a date? Considering that the Pavani familia helped themselves to the table it looked more like a business meeting than a date. rolleyes But then I was having my own dinner with Leko and Kat and Misa at the bar so I didn't fully pay attention between nibbling and drinks. ninja Seeing as this might get a little physical and considering that the whole point of Lia's frolicking last night was to relieve such pressures. emotion_facepalm stressed She placed a barrier around both of the elves and locked them inside. One would still be able to hear quite clearly but at least the anger bombs could be contained. An imp brought her fresh coffee and she resumed her peaceful sitting and sipping. Alright continue boys.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:36 pm
*sweetly smiles with a blush*
Oh, please darling - if you could?
You are so much more clever than I. I can't reverse curses without properly knowing what they are sweatdrop

*thinks for a moment*
There aren't any unforeseen risks are there? gonk  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:27 pm
*pounds at the inside of his barrier* scream
*just stands there with his arms still crossed*
"So you say it looked like a business deal cause the Hearts were there, and the Hearts tell me it was a date. Additionally considering that the Queen has been trying to get the Duchess here to marry up, I'm inclined to believe the Hearts when they say it was a date."

"And now you expect me to let you sleep with some hussy to make up for a supposed date that I don't even remember? stressed Sounds like an excuse to me! I bet you already have someone in mind! Miro, I'm sure rolleyes I always knew you would run back to her the first chance you got!" stressed
"... dafuq is Miro?" emotion_eyebrow

*sneezes*
"Wah... Miro must be getting a cold." crying
*pulls a tissue out of her bag to wipe her nose*
"Curse cures aren't always reliable sweatdrop Sometimes, it depends on how complicated the curse is or how experienced with cursing the one who cast it is 3nodding At worst, the cure just does nothing as far as Miro knows. Although, there are also a few rare curses that have a rebound effect when you try to cure them that can change the curse to a different curse and/or hurt or curse the one curing it. But that almost never happens blaugh

1, 2, 3, GO!"

*casts her cure without waiting for the angel snake lady to decide if it was worth the risk.*
blaugh  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:45 pm
Okay considering that it was Gio, Franco, and Tony? Who's to say they aren't just yanking your chain? Especially why on earth would Tony care who you or Ryzan would be shacking up with when his main concerns are always to the familia? emotion_eyebrow Having the imps lift poor Misa into a spar chair while she stayed incapacitated she gives Tes a look. And hypothetically even if this was true and it was a date who's to say anything actually happened? Also since when do you take the word of a couple gorilla-like jocks with too much grease in their fur over at LEAST hearing our your own marital spouse? Hmph, sounds like if I was in Ryzan's high platformed shoes I'd take the date just to have Kyle hear me vent since he's the kind of person who would listen without a second thought. emotion_awesome In fact he'd probably have tissues on hand on the off chance I'd have a crying fit. Putting her coffee down she approached them on the other side of their barriers. Now either you can save this talk until AFTER the filming today or so help me I'll dress ya both up in the Queen's red and put you on the shelf! emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:11 pm
*sudden flash of past memories flood the Angel's brain and she tenses up in pain*

*Leko pushes herself forward to see just who is hurting her other evil after having been strangely suppressed for a short while* twisted *shocked to see...*
Miro-chan? surprised
*looks around, trying to understand the situation, attempts to access Aya's memories and instead....*
eek eek surprised surprised stressed stressed scream scream evil evil
WHERE THE HELL IS THAT DAMNED VAMPIRE!?
I'll, I'll drive a wooden stake and a silver sword straight into his heart scream Then I'll take his head and place it on a spire! scream scream

*feels something strange on her eyes*
*wipes them with her fingers then smells the residue*
Hey! Lia!? Just WHAT is this all about?
*cuts eyes back to the Cleric then giggles*
Cakey? wink
*materializes a red velvet as a reward*  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:48 pm
*has no idea what the demon cake lady is yelling about, but there's cake*
"Yay! Cakey! blaugh Miro did good!" whee
*takes her cake and skips off to a nearby table to eat* emotion_omnomnom

*nods along with Liada*
"Kyle SO would listen. Such a gentleman he is. Unlike SOME people." stare

*rolls his eyes at the two double teaming him* rolleyes
"First off, you answered your own question there about Prince Tony. Bringing the Duchess into the fold increases their assets of land, authority, and power. Simple. He's already loyal to the Hearts, but having him set up with a high ranking member of the Court of Hearts makes him practically extended family."

"Though I guess that's useless explaining to the Hatter of all people." stare

"Look, this is really a simple proposal that would be over in less than a minute if you'd both stop freaking out and let me finish." stare

"Humph! I would call allowing you to sleep around anything but simple talk2hand And this is over a supposed date. SUPPOSED. I certainly have no recollection of it!"
*though he wishes he did* ninja

"Again, if you'd let me finish. rolleyes That's not what I'm asking. Even if you 'supposedly' didn't date him,"
*uses air quotes*
"We both know you've been wanting in his pants. I'm just asking for 5k. 5k and I look the other way while you bone Kyle."

"... money? You... you would give up so easily.. for money?" cry

*suddenly snaps out of it at this whole exchange, digs in her bag, and slams a big ol' wad of cash against Tes' barrier*
"I got your money right here! Now ON WITH THE YAOI!" emotion_awesome

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:19 pm
Lia would tell Tes just how stupid he's sounded about the Psy's lands and all that if it weren't for that curse he was still under. But she wasn't expecting the money deal from him. She thought Draa was the one who would stoop that low. ninja Wellll......now this is turning into Springer awkward. You both need to take this elsewhere since we do have a last scene to film. Waving her hand she portals both the elves into Draa's trailer since most of them were being emptied out anyways and put a barrier around the trailer to lock them in. She left an imp guarding the door to let her know when it was safe to let them out again. Dusting off her hands once they were transported she overheard Leko calling. Well good MORNING love. 4laugh I wasn't expecting you out and about today.  

Lia_Trovaras

Beloved Hellraiser

18,975 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Alchemy Level 7 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2018 9:22 pm
*still reeling from the memory gain almost has double vision of Lia coming toward her*
*moves her finger down her face over her eyes again, pulling more residue off and out holding it toward the Fae*
What, did you do??
*shakes her hands in emphasis*
My other can completely block me out now!
If it wasn't for that ones
*points to Miro shoveling cake in her mouth* somehow sweatdrop breaking a ancient forbidden curse that I didn't even THINK was possible... I mean look at her??
*cake continues to be devoured*
... She's terrifying...
confused
Anyway, Ayami has full blow memory loss now and if she is in front she doesn't recognize me so she can block me! burning_eyes

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 207 208 209 210 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games