Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jaecen Light
Female? 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Nami held a hand out to Odayaka. "Aide me."
Jaecen closed his eyes as they began to move him. They got Jaecen to the bathroom and he went, almost falling in. He came out of and looked at them."I, uh, totally understand why girls say to put the seat down..."
Nami looked frustrated. "My goodness, father.... You are really not as bright as you make yourself out to be..."
Jaecen frowned. "What crawled up your behind?"
She stayed quiet, avoiding the question.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:00 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero rubbed his head as he did not see how calling any girl cute an issue unless she was like a tomboy or something, but clearly this girl was not. He did not hear what the girls were saying to one another as he though about what he did wrong. They all headed towards the bathroom as Xero snapped out of thought. "Wait? What did I do?" Xero sighed and then smiled since everyone seemed alive and healthy. Looks like all that happened at the Light Mansion is already dying down after only a few hours, maybe this new group was not a deadly as thought, but still it held a key to his past.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Translate: (()
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:10 pm
[ooc: ]
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka giggled a little, "Well, at least you didn't have trouble using the bathroom. If you did, then that would've been very worrying." She returned to the Infirmary room with Jaecen and Nami, looking at Xero, "Sorry, you'll have to excuse our...erm, new friend, she doesn't like to be called cute." she said. She then tilted her head, her ears twitch, "Ah, that's right, what's your business here Mr. Xero?"

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:27 pm
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

(In the ER with a huge rusty nail in my leg and I feel really ill. Gosh and family comes friday....x.x. typing off my cell)
(Plus been too much pain to sleep abd a newborn kitten and....yeah. sorry for waiting on me (Revised post since no one posted back))

Sashas was silent as nami and oda helped jaecen.
"It wasnt you. Just weird stuff going on Xero..."

She looked at him
"So. How was X...Liya? I mean, she is in a safe place now, although still wonder how safe everyone else is around her,"
Sasha wasn't worried that Liya would be safe, just with all the enemies Liya had trying to get her back, she was more worried for the people around her.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:42 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero's faced grew sad yet happy at the though of X before being hardened at the reminder of why he came here. "The mission was a success. I defeated that ice user and checked on her before I left. She was happy and growing back in health. As for why I am here, I need someone in the healing arts to join me on a mission and since you two are very busy, I thought you may know someone or could test and train some people for me. I ask of this because me and my group will not be able to return for quite some time and a medic would be handy to have."

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:46 am
]
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

"Heh, only one I can think of at the moment is Kalena, she's at Radiant Gardens last I checked. Unless..." she looked towards Odayaka.

"Its up to you dear. "

She looked back at Xero.
"Kalena can test if she's not in battle, but I wouldn't suggest her to be a medic. All the bad stuff follows her."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 5:50 am
Jaecen Light

Hearing Xero, Nami looked to Jaecen. He stepped forward and took her wrist. "Nami, no. It could be too dangerous."
She rolled her eyes. "Come on, you know how well I can use healing magic."
"Yes but you're still recovering. I won't-Er, your dad won't like it if you just went off like that." Jaecen said, trying his best to get into character. "Besides, you don't know how to teach people."
"Fine." She sighed, looking at the floor. "I think you became a bit harder to deal with when you up an' switched like you did." Nami sighed and looked at Jaecen.
He huffed and looked at her, relieved. Jaecen scoffed. "What am I supposed to do? Let you do something stupid I'm sure your mom would kill me."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:33 pm
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Looking to the ground now with his face still hard, Xero slowly closed his eyes before speaking. "Those who join me will dive into both the bad within both light and dark. Kalena cannot join us for she is needed to protect the school. I have two members thus far who just joined the school. They are young and inexperienced, but look like they maybe able to hold their own. I just need a few others before I leave. One which has to be a healer or can train someone to heal greatly with in a matter of days. I am leaving in three days time in which I will have a team. I need someone who can scout and strike without being noticed. A healer who can heal more than cus and bruises and protect a team because we will not be able to return to the school for some time. A mage for protection and distance, and then me as a leader. The two newbies I have will be close combat with me and I may have a few others, but our mage and healer will be the two safest since I will have someone guarding them for if they fall then we will all fall." Xero looked back and smiled his soft yet sad smile as he looked to Oda and Sasha. He did not hear the conversation between the other two girls as he thought to himself. He knew he was asking for a lot from his friends, although they did not understand he was asking to risk their life to protect X, the academy, and himself. He wanted to believe he was doing this to protect those he card for, but at the same time he felt he was asking for sacrifices to find out who he truly is. This pained him greatly, but either way, this mission was as selfish as it was selfless and had to be done. "Have anyone in mind? I would love to have someone who could cook with us as well since I am not the best." Xero laughed lightly to himself at the comment of a cook. It wasn't needed but it would be a great luxury.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:17 pm
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked at Sasha and looked down, thinking about it for awhile, "Hmm...well, as long as it's not that busy today...I guess it's okay for me to help Mr. Xero." She looked at Xero, raising her hand a little at him, "All right, I'll be happy to be your medic." Her ears perked up when Xero spoke of needing someone who can cook, "Oh, erm...I can kind of cook, I guess...Ms. Wakai taught me a little about cooking." she said, poking her chin.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:06 pm
Jaecen Light

Nami raised an eyebrow at Jaecen and crossed her arms. Jaecen shook his head. "Bite your tongue. It's not happening."
Nami sighed. "Fine, okay. I get it. I'm too sick to do anything. Why're you always babying me?"
"Nami... Please don't do this." Jaecen whined and tilted his head.
She poked Jaecen in the chest. "You do it without even realizing it. All of you do. It's serious bull."
Jaecen grabbed her by the wrist and twisted it up behind her back. He was a tad bit angry but he didn't hurt her. "You want to know why I do it?" His voice shook a bit as he bit back tears.
Nami became unnerved. She dropped to her knees and let out a yelp, wincing. "Ow! Please! Please stop! Please!"
He held on to her wrist behind her back. "It's because I don't want to lose anyone else, Nami." He said, his voice quivering. "I lost almost everything until I found it again. I don't want to lose it again..." He let go of Nami's hand and went to her knees, covering his face with both hands. "I-I'm so sorry... I'm a horrible parent..."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:26 am
† Odayaka Kokoro †

Odayaka looked in the direction of the two girls, her ears going down. She then looked at Sasha, her ears twitch as Sasha would hear her in her mind, "Sasha...will you, erm...be able to take care of these two by yourself...I mean, there are two of them...and you're one person." she couldn't help but feel worried and sorry for leaving Sasha alone with the 2 Lights.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:22 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

"I should be able to. Man, if Misty were here, she'd go with you, Xero, but she's away. "

she listened to Jaecen and Nami and sighed. Parenting.....heh.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:12 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero smiled at Oda from her comment about being able to cook. This made him happy because he could really eat. That was when the younger girl that was with Nami told her to bite her tongue. Xero began to watch them as Oda and Sasha spoke. That was when the little red head grabbed Nami's wrist and put her arm behind her back. Xero stood ready while listening. It was at this moment that Xero's eyes grew large as he figured out who the girl was, because only one person talked like that and then she said it. "I-I'm so sorry... I'm a horrible parent..." "J-Jace is that you?" After Everyone looked at Xero for this realization he began to laugh hysterically. "No wonder you didn't want to be called a cute girl! HAHAHA! What an adorable dainty body you have Jaecen! HAHAHA." Xero continued to laugh and pester Jeacen until she was beat red from embarrassment and rage. That was when Xero laughed while dodging Jaecen until she finally managed to hit him, even though it wasn't very hard.

Mood:
Determined
Party:
Hector
Rukia

Key Blades:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Prince Radius of Heart

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

That One Skelekid

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

OOC sad ())  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 6:17 am
kurai_18
flippy flusters flaky
hector the true

User Image

Sasha grinned when Xero figured it out. She wasn't gonna say anything though.

Her cell phone started to ring
"Hello? Uh huh. Kay. Thanks Jaster. No I will not make you a pie to wallow your sadness into eating it. Sheesh. Yeah ok, Twilight Town, got it. Bye."

Sasha sighed hanging up and rubbed her face.
"well....seems Kelina is no longer a threat. Jaster just called, said her keyblade was snapped and something else happened. Wow. That girl is efficient. I wonder how mad Kalena will be when she finds out."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:35 am
Jaecen Light

Jaecen charged Xero but was caught around the waist by Nami, who was a little taller than Jaecen now. Nami held Jaecen back while he squirmed. His face was red with embarrassment, almost as red as his hair. "C'mon! I'll rearrange yer face, ya reckon! Lemme go! Let me freaking kill 'em!"
Nami sighed. "Oh, brother...." She couldn't do anything with both her arms wrapped around him. It was hard enough to hold him back. "Didja really have t'do tha'?"

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Quote:
Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games