Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:25 pm
All right. *picks her bra up and puts it near her hand, then turns his back to give her some privacy*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:38 pm
Amy almost felt a little disappointed when Karrie put her bra near her hand and then turned his back so that she could get dressed. Guess the massage really was the end of all that was possibly going to happen. Well, that was very.. gentlemanly of him. Yep.

She put her bra on and then transfigured it into a shirt and jacket, the kind she was wearing before.

"Okay, I'm done. Thank you very much for the back rub, Karrie. It was awesome. Can I get you anything? Maybe some ibuprofen for your shoulders?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:46 pm
*nods, trying to rub the stiffness out of his shoulder* Yeah, that would be nice. Sorry I had to stop already...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:47 pm
Amy sighed softly and shook her head with a smirk on her face. "Would you like me to give you a back rub, too?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:49 pm
*a wide smile appears on his face, which she can't see since his back is turned* Yeah.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:56 pm
Amy shook her head slightly again and laughed softly. "Oh fiiine. Next time, though, I'll do you first and then you can do me."

She got off of the bed and then gestured to the bed. "Alrighty. Get on the bed, then, please."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:01 pm
All right. Whatever you want. *takes his shirt off and lays down on his stomach with his head resting on his arms. He's still smiling, but not quite as wide. Laying down had reminded him that quite a few of his muscles were still sore*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:08 pm
Amy smirked and said softly, "It's a good thing you're cute and sweet."

She chuckled softly and then straddled his hips. "Would you like me to use the chocolate lotion on you, too? Or did you buy some more that you'd like?"

She ran her hands lightly along his back as she waited for a response.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:13 pm
You can use that. That's the only one I bought. *does his best to hold still for her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:16 pm
Amy nodded and grabbed the bottle on the nightstand.

"Alright. What scents do you normally like for massage lotions?"

She went to squirt some on her hand, but then she got an idea and smirked. She turned the bottle over and slowly began to drip it directly onto his back.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:23 pm
I don't know. I don't usually look at the scent...

*squirms a little bit at the lotion slowly being dripped onto his back* What are you doing? confused  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:26 pm
Amy smiled. "Well then, maybe we can get in the habit of doing this with each other and we can experiment with different scents. That could actually be a lot of fun."

She laughed softly. "And I'm putting lotion on you. Just in a different way than you did. Thought I'd have some fun with it."

When she was done, she capped the bottle and kept it on the bed beside her so she could get some more as she needed it. She took off her jacket, threw it onto the other bed, and then placed her hands on his back. She started to rub the lotion into his back, spending extra time massaging his shoulder muscles.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:40 pm
That sounds good. *laughs*

*squirms a bit more until she's done putting the lotion on him, then relaxes and enjoys the massage.

After a while, he suddenly pulls Amy down onto the bed. Then he lays the top half of his body on top of her and grins before kissing her*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:44 pm
Amy yelped when Karrie suddenly pulled her down on the bed. She laughed softly at his grin, but her laugh was cut off when he kissed her.

She sighed against his lips and wrapped her arms around his shoulders and ran her hands slowly along his bare back.

She pulled back after a few moments, her cheeks flushed and her voice a little breathless again. "I thought I liked receiving a massage, but I like giving one better, I think, if this is the end result."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:48 pm
I think either way is good. smile *kisses her again*

Now, I believe we have some fudge over here... *reaches over to the table where he'd put the box of fudge and cuts a small piece off, holding it out for Amy*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games