Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Harry Potter Guild of Gaia
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Summer_Breeze1507

PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:05 pm
*Summer looks over at Juni's turkey leg bone and giggles.*
That's so cute Juni! whee

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:09 pm
*the headmaster stands in front of the student congregation*

And now, before we all run off to bed with our bellies full of tasties. I'd like to conclude this marvelous feast with an announcement:

Throughout the entirety of Spring Term, the guild is holding a recruiting contest. The student or house-elf who recruits the most members by the end of Spring Term (May 4th) will win a whopping 40,000 gold! There are, of course, a few rules to be followed in this contest:

arrow All Recruits MUST follow the HPGoG rules of join requesting. Moderators will not invite recruits for you.
arrow Only Recruits that are accepted into the guild will count towards the contest
arrow If a Recruit is denied, they can re-apply as many times as they want, but they will still only count as 1 recruit.
arrow All recruits must join before the contest deadline, recruits who join after won't count in the contest.
arrow The recruit MUST mention you in their join request, or else it will not count.

If you have any questions about this contest, you can ask them in teh Care-Taker's office, HERE, where we will also be updating the score of this competition.

Aaaand with that I'm off to bed. I don't know about the rest of you but I need to sleep off these potatoes. Have a great rest of Spring term, kiddos!

EDIT: Oh silly me... I forgot a rule, I editted it in with the rest of them at the end of the list for your reference.

Professor_Adonis
Captain

cocosam

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 pm
Sam claps at Professor Adonis. What fun! A contest!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:12 pm

::Kamalia Mingan claps after Professor Adonis announcement. Then sits there and ponders about the contest!!:: *Hmm.... I think i'll give it a shot!!* ::Then gets up and goes to the Slytherin dorms and goes to bed!!::

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

cocosam

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:04 am
Sam then looks around the empty room. No Ravenclaws. Never. They're all gone. Sam sighed and walked to the empty common room, hoping that some people would join during the contest and be sorted into Ravenclaw. Lyra never seemed to stop by, and Sarah never stayed for a while. Miranda had been gone for a while too. "No Ravenclaws..No one but me..." Sam muttered to herself as she walked to he dorm.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:36 am
awww poor Sam! Well you always have me...just send me an owl if you get lonely!  

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:44 pm
::Kamalia Mingan walks into the Great Hall the next morning ready to start the day. Piles up a few pancakes on plate and digs in!::  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm
*Summer stiffles a yawn and walks in to join her friend. She had heard Kamalia get up this morning, and she didn't want her friend to sit alone in the great hall.*
Hey *yawns* Ka-Kamalia. Morning!
*Summer pulls up a chair and sets a few pancakes on her own plate.*

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:47 pm
::Once finished chewing bite looks at Summer and smiles:: "Hey! Had a good night sleep?!?" ::Loos at Summers Necklace.:: You know that is a pretty Necklace! I like it!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:12 pm
*Summer nods her head at Kamalia's question, mouth too full to say "I slept very well last night". She swallowed and looked down at her own neck, then back at Kamalia.*
Thank you! I'm not even supposed to have it, boy will my father be furious! sweatdrop

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:21 am
"Ahh i'm sure it'll be fine." ::Takes a swallow of juice.::

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:32 pm
Haha, maybe, but I did steal a priceless family heirloom from home only moments before my house was broken into...if my dad doesn't write back soon, he may think that they actually got ahold of it. *Summer sighs, then changes topics*
So, what do you think of Potions so far?

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:23 am
: razz uts glass of juice down.:: "I'm likeing it so far! I'll be happy when we can actually do some "hands on" work and make potions. But i understand that we have to know potions before we can actually make them! How about you?!? How do you like it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2009 1:15 pm
Well, Katie did say that next lesson we will begin the hands-on work.
I like it so far. I can't wait actually start though, much like you.

Summer_Breeze1507

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:33 am

"Yeah i am also looking forward to that!" ::Stands up and slings on messenger bag.:: " Well i guess it's about time to start heading to class! See you in abit?!?!"

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 300 301 302 303 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games