Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply The White Tomb [Archives]
The Hogwarts Express [End of Summer Term] begins pg 217 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

did you enjoy this term at hogwarts
of course i did! im always up for a brawl
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
yes who doesnt love to be a part of a fashion show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes classes were amazing
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
yes i made lots of new friends in the campgrounds
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
no the castle needed our help defending it yet again
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no fashion police keep pulling me over
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
no classes were too hard/boring or not worth the effort
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no i was to busy being ignored
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
pollwhore
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Injustice-Shall-Fall

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:33 pm
Matthias Moriarty had fallen asleep in his seat on the train, his blond hair flowing over his shoulder as he had neglected to put it up in its usual ponytail. An open copy of 'All About Nargles' rest in his lap, open to near the middle.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:47 am
*ooh a new slytherin*
"hi my name is james telemar the house perfect"
*extends hand for a hand shake*

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

Injustice-Shall-Fall

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 12:47 pm
Matthias did not take the other student's hand. In fact, he seemed completely oblivious to the other student. But of course, how would he be aware that someone else was there, when Matthias was asleep in his seat?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 3:34 pm
(well i get to that later)
hey crystal you going to move or not?

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

A Peaceful Eternity

Popular Pusher

9,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 5:27 pm
Injustice-Shall-Fall
Sophie poked her head into the cart where Matthias was resting, and took a seat. Most carts were filled by now, so she would sit with the sleeping boy. "Hello?" Sophie said, poking his cheek, attempting to wake him up. Her hair was almost similar to his, in the nature of color, but she had pulled her hair back into a nice ponytail while Matthias's rested near his shoulders.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:20 pm
((Sorry for the delay.)) Crystal stares at the board for so long it almost seems like she is sleeping with her eyes open. "Bishop to G5. Sucker." She laughs evilly. After a while she half sighs and says, "I thought more people would be joining us. Like students from other houses, first years, maybe a couple teachers. Shame."  

Insatiable Design

Injustice-Shall-Fall

Desirable Bloodsucker

11,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:30 pm
There was a slight snort and a cough, and Matthias's eyes opened slowly. He blinked twice and looked at his new 'guest'. "Oh. Hello." He said groggily, rubbing his eyes and sitting up. He reached into a pocket of his robe and withdrew a hair elastic and pulled his hair back into a ponytail. "How goes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:32 am
As Louis walks through the train he is amazed by all the slytherins that there are this year. "Where are all the Ravenclaws hiding I wonder." Louis reaches the end of his current carriage and peeks inside the next one. "Dang still no Ravenclaws."  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 am
Annette sees Louis and hears something about Ravenclaw. She stands up and look out the compartment. "I'm a Ravenclaw. So is he." She pointed to herself, then to Myles.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am
"Oh hello Myles, good to see you again." Louis turns to Annette, "However I don't think i've met you you yet. What's your name?" He asked extending his hand.  

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Alastryona

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 1:07 pm
"Annette." She said. "I'm a first year." She didn't shake his hand, but instead petted her dog standing by her feet, who was wagging her tail like crazy and jumping up on Annette's side, looking at her like she was saying, 'Look, look, people don't pay attention to them pet me.'  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:29 pm
Insatiable Design
((Sorry for the delay.)) Crystal stares at the board for so long it almost seems like she is sleeping with her eyes open. "Bishop to G5. Sucker." She laughs evilly. After a while she half sighs and says, "I thought more people would be joining us. Like students from other houses, first years, maybe a couple teachers. Shame."

um i cant see the board can you please post the pics after each of your turns or im going to get confused this isnt possible when only one person can see the board  

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150

techpriest35
Crew

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 4:33 pm
queen to g5 ha good bye bishop and you cant take my queen not in this round the pawn was a sacrifice xp emotion_dealwithit  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 5:32 pm
"Yes, hello again Louis."  

Mylian

Eloquent Lunatic

15,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Gender Swap 100

Verya Sylvani

Moonlight Stalker

11,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:01 pm
Dragoness91
"Annette." She said. "I'm a first year." She didn't shake his hand, but instead petted her dog standing by her feet, who was wagging her tail like crazy and jumping up on Annette's side, looking at her like she was saying, 'Look, look, people don't pay attention to them pet me.'

"Nice dog you have there Annette." Louis said smiling before turning to Myles. "So Myles since Annette seems preoccupied with her dog how have you been?"

The White Tomb [Archives]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 198 199 200 201 202 203 ... 223 224 225 226 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games