Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Dr.Gray's Home for {Depressed/Suicidal/Other} Teens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Why did you come here?
  I was forced and I don't want help.
  I know I need help.
  I'm not really sure...
View Results

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:44 am
[[ Hey! & ugh short post ]]

She crossed her arms, annoyed at Jense being .... annoyed! And also slightly annoyed by his attitude towards her. "Well, since you have it under control, what are you going to do about it?"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:54 am
"How aout you and me do it then, since you seem oh so great at this?" Jense's tone was that of an angry young man and he stood up, never letting go of Kumi's hand... (( same here, min's kinda short too...))  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:57 am
"I never said I was great at this! If were all escaping from this place to live on our owns in the wild, I want to know how were going to do it. I don't want to die out there because we don't have everything we need. I don't like leaving things to chance. Especially important things." she said calmly, not showing a bit of the annoyence she was actually feeling. She wasn't angry though, she wasn't ever actually angry. You'd have to do something pretty bad.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:01 am
"Well then don't talk like you're an expert" he said, fuming, he sat down and glared at her, ' You should kick her a** and see how much of an expert she is then...' the devil in his mind spoke ' no, he won't hit a girl, will you?' the angel said in a calm tone, Jense was debating between the two, he hated when things like this happened "Listen, if we needed your two cents on how to run a runaway operation we would have asked, got it? I had considered all this I just thought it overly elementary for anyone to not think of it..." he spoke through gritted teeth, he was a bit calmer than he had been a moment ago but that did'nt mena he wouldn't hit her...  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:08 am
"I'm not talking like an expert! I'm using common sense! I don't even know how to use a compass. And why do you keep saying 'we'? EVERYONE here, in this room, is thinking of running away. All of us have a working brain. That means ALL OF US can contribute. And if you've thought about it, I'd like to know WHAT WERE DOING. That's why I asked. You can think about it, but thinking is not going to let everyone know WHAT were doing about it."
This boy sounds obnoxious. Like only he and Nich have brains. Ugh, but she kept herself from saying it out loud. She wasn't here to make enimies.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:16 am
Jense rolled his eyes in exasperation "If I Must explain then I shall..." he paused for a moment, he could swear he could hear Dr. Gray walking down the hallway, he began to speak again though "All of us will leave tonight, taking what provisions we need with us, and we shall make our way to the nearest town, and I know what you're about to say Nich, I know the nearest town is at leasta three day walk, but I wouold prefer to make that trek, and get our butts out of here, than sit her in this room, waiting for death by friggin' bordeom" his voice was now much calmemr, and he spoke slower, letting everyone understand exactly what he was saying... (( now does Talia wanna hit him? we shall see... ))  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 am
[[ oh yeah, she wants to hit him xP ]]

Talias fists were clenched tight, oh yeah, well now she was getting a little angry, "That STILL doesn't answer half my questions. What about GETTING the provisions? There not going to appear out of no where Jense. Do we have big enough bags? Do we have to many? Do we have enough? We have to find somewhere to put the belongings we aren't bringing, or are we just leaving them in the rooms for the people here to search? What are we sleeping in or on? It's not like we can take the beds with us. A map, again, would be a good idea. Do you have money? Do you have something to make a fire with?" she shot again. She was especially annoyed at how he slowed down his voice, like they couldn't underdstand him. "If you can't get all this stuff, fine, I will."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:32 am
" I have two bags and I trust that if we spare a small amount of clothes we can fit everything, I have a crapload of space anyway, and as for belongings we aren't bringing my second bag is empty anything we don't need for our plan we will shove in there, trust me its huge. I have a couple of mats that i used on my bed when I first got here, that covers at least two of us, and I'm guessing the Dr. has sleeping bags. A map I don't have whihc admittedly couold be a problem, I have a small amount of money, a good three-hundred dollars, it's enough to cover a family of four for three days, I know because it's what I stole from my mother, and she only keeps the grocery money. Fire is overly easy I have two books of matches in my bags, now do you have any more questions I must adress?" Jense was fuming again, was this girl some sort of idiot? after all he knew how to get from place to place on his own, he had never done much in a group...  

vampslayer3

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:40 am
She forced a smile, "Nope. Thank you for finally answering my questions. It wasn't THAT hard. It only took - nevermind." she stopped herself. It only took you like and hour, what was so wrong with answering them in the first place!? "If you still need someone to steal the file, I'll be in the room." she said somewhat hollowly, again stomping out the room.
"Obnoxious, annoying, rude --" and a few other things she mumbeled darkly as the door slammed shut. An echoe could be heard through out the building. "I should have just punched him then maybe he would have been nicer." she mumbeled darkly. Then realizing how mean her statment actually was she sighed and fell back on to her bed, feeling a little guilty. After a few minutes of staring up at the wall she reached for her guitar. "No way I'm leaving you behind." she said strumming the cords. Soon she was completely in to the music, playing a few of her favorite songs. A small smile even found it's way on her face.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:51 pm
((Jesus Christ, I don't want to read all of this...SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE!))  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:57 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((Jesus Christ, I don't want to read all of this...SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT'S GOING ON PLEASE!))

[[ xD I'm sorry! Basically Talia hates Jense for acting like a know-it-all, rude, obnoxious boy. They were talking about running away. ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:31 pm
((AHA! AD THEY LEFT POOR LITTLE APPLE OUTSIDE  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 2:44 pm
FreakyF R E A K Y
((AHA! AD THEY LEFT POOR LITTLE APPLE OUTSIDE

[[ You should have come inside! sad ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:25 pm
((Ya'll were already in the room by the time saw people posted))

Apple sighed, standing up and standing in the door fram. He just watched everyone talking and frown lightly. His eyes were glued onto Taliah, but with emotionless eyes. A small chill went down his spine as he just stood and listened to them. His body was numb, thinking about going back home.  

FreakyF R E A K Y

Aged Heckler

12,775 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Noltic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 3:37 pm
"Just relax there man..."

His tone was quiet and simple yet it commanded a respect that his voice had been lacking before.

"You both need to relax, your both going to need to depend on eachother, so quit bickering. I may not look it but im actually pretty clever, and ive covered all the points and counter-points youve just made... so relax. If you want to help, i will ask for it when the time comes... we will all need to do our part before the end... now if anyone has any questions... let em fly. That includes you."

He pointed at apple. He hadnt properly met him yet, but the kid seemed allright enough, nich was usually a good judge of character.

"Talia should probably hear the plans too... look you guys chill here, ill go and see how shes doin..."  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games