Reply Roleplaying
One crazy neighborhood... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:49 pm
Kumi looked up at Noltic and nodded, climbing off the bed and stood beside him and smiled.

She suddenly noticed his white eyes and blinked reaching up and looking at it.

"Your eye....is....are you blind or sumthin..?"she asked.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 pm
Noltic didnt want to burden Kumi with the details of her cure... he was having a hard enough time coping with it himself. He shook down his sleeve and tugged the bandana he had tied around his head over his eye.

"Nuthin big baby just relax okay, you were out for awhile."

Noltic knew thats his was a really weak excuse and he knew she wasnt gonna buy it but it was worth a shot anyways.

he put on his best smile which now because of his missing eye probably seemed a little lopsided and waited for her to say something.  

Noltic

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:43 pm
Aya nodded. "Yes... Not just edible, it's likeable..." He said, not een glancing at the menu. he knew what he wanted. He only had to wait until the waitor came by.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:08 am
"Sweet." she replied, flipping through the menu. Sooner or later the waitor came,
"Hello you two. I'm Chuck and I'll be your waitor. What would you like to eat?"
She didn't recognize A LOT of what was on the menu, so she pointed to the only bit of food he recognized. "Hamburger please." she smiled. "And.. umm, water to drink."
"Yes ma'am. And you sir?" he turned to Aya.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:18 am
Aya passed him the menu. "The usual, please..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 11:24 am
Chuck nodded, as he'd seen Mr. Aya here a thousand times and he always ordered the same thing. He took the two menus and went back to the kitchens.
Amaya thanked Chuck, and turned to Aya, "Whats the usual?" she asked curiously. "I didn't recognize half the food on the menu. I figured I'd be safe with a hamburger." Although, she doesn't like hamburgers very much.

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:41 am
"A japanese dish. A vegetable soup that comes with a hard-boiled egg in it... It is delicious..." He said, not paying attention to the waitor as he left.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:30 pm
"Oooh." she said nodding. "Sounds good. So how many times have you been here? If you have a usual, you must come here often, right?" she asked leaning her head down on to her hands, which lay flat against the table.  

x NEWY0RK x LiGHTS x

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:45 pm
Kumi frowned, looking up at Noltic and sighed.

"Why cant you ever tel me the truth...?"she asked, slightly annoyed and tilted her head, crossing her arms, waiting for an explanation. One that she could beleive.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:19 am
"Okay if you want to know the truth so badly...then you'll have to accept that i dont want to tell you, but i did whatever it was for you... so cheer up oka."

He attempted a wry smile and hoped she would return it, he was in earnest extremely happy that she was okay. When she had been sick it broke his heart to even look at her... in his mind the sacrifice was worth it.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 9:18 am
Kumi looked up at him sadly, and gently wrapped her arms around his neck and embraced him.

"Okay...", she whispered. "Thankyou...."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 1:53 pm
A little put off by the sudden show of affection, he simply stood there as if he wasnt sure what came next.

Gritting his teeth a bit at the crass joke he was about to make he held her close to him and whispered "Not your boyfreind eh?"

He released her and walked to the door, "want to have a rather nice start to a long journey?"

He had taklen to thinking of the previous events as a misadventure.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:27 pm
Kumi watched him walk out and followed, frowning slightly, but blushing.

"Sure...Im prepared..."she said.

Then she looked down sadly and thought to herself' Of course your not my boyfriend Noltic....you don't act it around me...but I really do like you...'...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:36 pm
He heard her clear as day, but he pretended he didnt. He had never really thought of Kumi in that way until now, and it was begginning to seem that way in his eyes too.

That time he'd spent alon had been an odd one, he'd been trapped outside of regular time with an angel person. That was the best way he could describe it, and the angel had taught him quite a bit, but also warned him of the things he would do.

He said that Noltic was too leaderly for his own good, and this newfound strength would end up being a burden, but he didnt care at the time. It was odd but now he understood.

He waited a moment and put his arm around Kumi as they set off down the street toward a bazarr.  

Noltic

Baby Coquette

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 2:48 pm
Kumi looked up at him and blushed faintly feelig his arm around her. She smiled and reached up, holding his hand softly as they walked together.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff