Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The L Guild Forum
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azurerogue

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:49 pm
Hello my name is jacob I love reading and Death Note is my favorite manga.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:13 pm
Yo.
The name's Red. I love reading, drawing and writing and I am pretty much L obsessed.
Well...that's why I joined the L Guild, isn't it?  

Red Kasei

Master-Of-Freaks

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:42 pm
haha, stupid kira.I DONT LIKE HIM!!.he's stupid.L is so much better than him.
anywho i havent gotten very far into the series.ive seen maybe 11 episodes but im not sure.i know alot about the show though but if i seem stupid about anything im sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:16 pm
I don't know if I've done this yet, so I'm going to do it any way.

Hello! I'm Jared and I'm Bi. I am in a move currently and by then end of next week I will be living in San Berdino Cali.

I have kinda mood swings but am too lazy to go deeper in discrption because I can't type correctly because of the cat that is in my lap, purring like a deep lion roar.  

Jay Romairic

Chic Dame

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:46 am
HI, I'm Lulu. (everybody calls me that Grr...) Anyways, I'm in love with L.(light is retarded) i have only seen the episodes that are on TV. My family doesn't like me to read Japanese manga(bunches of idiots they are) So I just read them over at my cousins house. (he's cool)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:28 am
Hello~ *wavewave* I'm Silver. I've read all of the manga and watched about half of the anime subtitled, I'm now buying the DVDs so I can watch the whole series dubbed. L is one of my favorite DN characters along with Naomi, Matsuda, Misa and Mikami. Hopefully I'll be somewhat active. ^.^  

SilverZephyr

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:14 pm
Hello! I'm Ochi-san! I'm brand new in this guild, and so far, I LOVE it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 8:08 am
you may call me tepid,
i love L and Near,
i somehow recognize Mello as a hero for doing "that" thing
^_^ domokun  

nevertepid

Ainieve

Virtuous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:10 pm
Ello everyone!
I'm Ainieve, as my username is being shown.
I like to read and write fanfiction.
I also LUV to watch anime!
Expecially Death Note!
I haven't watched many episodes but I already know that L is the COOLEST FLIPPIN' CHARACTER EVER!!!!
Eheh, sorry.... Went all fan-girl there for minute.... sweatdrop
(Oh and Punk-Rocker_Chicky, I agree with ya, Light is retarded!!!)

I hope you enjoy having me in this guild and I hope I can get new friends.
=^_^=

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 8:02 pm
Kaede says:

Ohjeez. I'm not really good with these types of things.
Um, hi gaiz. 8D My name is Kaede and I'm 19 turning 20 in April.
Uhm, I love sweets as much as L, but don't eat them as often.
Unfortunately, I don't use my brain enough as he does. emo
I work at Walgreens; my one year will be in July.
I collect weird things, buttons, pins, unfinished manga, scarves, hair clips, etc.
I'm a lazy 'wannabe artist.' I doodle, not draw.
I make avi art in very creative ways;
meaning I don't use traditional tools like pens, pencils, paper, or tablets.
I'm a huge DDR/ITG/PIU fan. I absolutely love all Bemani games.
My most favorite would probably be.. Beatmania and PPP.
Uhhh, I recently finished Death Note ( don't raugh ;_; ).

Uhhh, ohyeah. 8D I also like anime a lot,
but am not an otaku, nor have the time to actually watch it.
I love OHSHC. Death Note first,
Ouran second,
with Crayon Shin-chan in third
and Kare First Love in fourth.
I like a whole bunch of other anime,
but don't feel like listing it.
It's probably somewhere on my profile.
Or you can just always ask? 8D

Uhhm, I love Japanese fashion, especially Lolita and Ganguro.
D: I have a teeny collection of petticoats,
and am getting a dress for my birthday. T__T;

And, I think this is enough. D: I'm sure you guys are already tired of me.

Last thing, I swear.
I'm Japanese. Just, thought I should throw that in there somewhere.
(^^)v... No. Not the song from DDR: Supernova. 8D;
AND, I love meeting new people, boys or girls,
I don't care.
Straight, lesbian, gay, bi-sexual.
I love all people. ;__;
And I like to meet people that live in Chicago.
T-T; That way, I have friends to like, hang out with or something. Dx

ilugaiz ;~;

0nee-san

Timid Kitten

16,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100

sadbaku

Anxious Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:31 pm
Ello Thar!

I am Paige [Though you can call me Nono-Chan or something...]
I'm fourteen [Though I tend to act more like an adult >w<]
And I love L!! [though I guess thats kind of expected since I'm in this guild...]
Though I love L [allot] I also think Light is pretty cool. [DON'T EAT ME!!!]
I guess if you want to know more about me, you have to ask.
[Because I don't know what else you want to know about me, you stalkers! xD]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:41 am
Hi, I'm Otfee! (not going to post real name online. =/)
I'm 17, currently putting in applications for a summer job (although it's not summer yet)
I do mixed martial arts, and am hoping to start my amateur fighting career when I turn 18. My favorite martial arts is Muay Thai kick boxing. ^^
I live in the eastern part of the U.S. (not up along NY or RI though).
I'm straight.
I try to be as nice as I can, even to those who are mean to me. (Religion, but I won't get into that on the forums)
I love solving puzzles, but I'm not a Near fan. Near, in my opinion, is a cheap imitation for L. Love L! (No, not in that way! =p)
Oh, and I plan to go into the medical field when I go to college.  

Otfee

Miyako Yagami

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:37 am
((OOC: Hi everybody! you can call me Reya, i'm 14 going on 15, this is my death note roleplay account! As you can probably tell, the person i'm roleplaying is my own character, she's lights other sister, Miyako. Since i think L is awesome, she thinks killing L is not the way to create the new world, but does her big brother, light, listen? of course not! STUPID LIGHT!!!! ....yeah, sorry 'bout that, i tend to rant sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:45 pm
Hello there everyone! I've just been accepted to the Guild today. My name is Ryuzaki-L-500, or, you can call me Zach (My real name). I live in Pennsylvania, and I'm 15 years old. I'll be 16 on June 26th. At the end of this week, I'll be going to 'Tekkoshocon', an Anime Convention at the Raddisson Hotel in Pittsburgh. If any of you are going, and are near PA, perhaps we can meet up at Tekko! ^^ Feel free to PM me, and we can talk about... whatever. ^^ I also RP, if any of yall are interested. I'll be cosplaying as L one day, and Near the other.

I also am a HUGE fan of L, of course. I basically do everything L does. >> I've trained myself...The only thing I lack, is his intelligence. I have kinda the looks, and the clothes, etc. But, except for the intelligence, in some cases. I have the first 3 animes of Death Note in english, and I've seen the full series online, 1-37 in Japanese Subtitled. And I have the first manga. I also kinda like Near as a secondary character.

I'm also a big gamer. I have a PS3, Nintendo 64(I rarely use it), and a PSP, along with a Gamecube. I would like to try the Wii though. x.x And I play World of Warcraft. ((Also a huge nerd on the Lore of Warcraft. Ive read books, and played the Single Player games.

As for disabilities/medical problems... I know its probably not needed, but, I like to tell people about myself. I have Type 1 Diabetes, which I was diagnosed with around 3rd Grade... I have Cerebralpalsy, which makes me unable to straighten my legs/walk properly. Also, my left hand is very weak. But- that doesn't slow me down one bit doing the things I love best. Last but not least, I have High Cholesterol. Probably most do, but, yeah.

ONE LAST THING. I love the Paranormal. I'm a Catholic(I dont shove the Bible in people's faces, nor do I disprove of other religions). Personally, I believe in my own opinions. I do consider myself agnostic sometimes, but Catholic is what Ive been brought up with. I believe in the supernatural (Not the cupacabra and all the spaceship crap) Basically spirits, and ghosts, demons, and poltergeists.

Well- thats basically it. I'm very open minded on things.. so, if anyone needs someone to talk to, I'm always open. ^^ *eats sugarcubes*

Ryuzaki-L-500

x nin__blooo x

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:57 pm
Hi Everyone!
Im Nin and I have also just been accepted to this guild today.
Been breathing for 2o years now.
(Tho' i seriously dont look like iam )
Recently got hooked with deathnote, i have to admit that.
Due to my uber addictive friends, and family.
Iam located somewhere at SouthEast Asia.
Have been an inuyasha-slash-harry potter fan too much and stilll am so when i was introuced to deathnote
I guess its added to my new addiction? lol. ^^

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games