Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:55 pm
Luana cut him a glare, "This is not a guessing game heir Geno, age does not matter in the long run." Coldness dipped into her tone on that, "Lets just say older then anyone in the room and move on."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:03 pm
"So anyone know where this dude is? Uh al Biek's watcher?" Mat asked with a shrug, seeming in a slightly better mood, between not worrying about his car, and hey he had beer, the world wasn't that bad.  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:40 pm
Mac was looking at Geno Roads with an odd expression as Joe answered Matt. "Al Beik's Watcher is Iosif Rabinoff. Russian," he added with a sharp glance at Kali. "I can find his last reported location without calling anyone. He might have been lying, of course, so we'll also send one of you out to the docks, where he was last seen."

Duncan spoke up, then. "Joe, who's Mat's Watcher? I suspect that's how they found Adam at the Waffle House."

Joe lifted a grizzled eyebrow, then sat in the chair next to Kali and began tapping on the laptop.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:55 pm
"Do you remember how you were, when I first found you, Methos?" Kronos' voice cooed on as Adam began to struggle with his handcuffs again. "A victim, just like you are now. Decades after decades... you don't even know how long you were in that filthy pit, do you? Maybe a hundred years -- maybe five hundred years!"

Adam managed to sit on his lacerated hands, the metal cutting into his tender wrists, but couldn't manage to get them any farther.

"Every month they'd drag you out of that stinking hole," Kronos continued, as if it should be a fond memory, "rain or shine, when the moon was full, wrestle your skinny a** onto that alter, and slit your throat like a goat. They drank your blood, like it would extend their worthless lives, like it would heal their flea-bitten hides. Then they would toss you back into the hole, and it would start all over again."

Adam stared wild-eyed at Kronos, struggling to keep the horror at bay. He cried out in sharp agony as his savage pushing at his wrists dislocated his right shoulder.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 4:23 pm
Kali was blinking, well gee, though she was oddly bored now, but put her hand in her lap, dully paying attention to what was going on.

"Would make sense." Luana stated softly glancing to Duncan a moment before shaking her head, all of this was annoying in a way, to many turn arounds, she didn't like waiting for much of anything. She was only silent for the most part because of that, annoyance radiating in the air around her even.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:20 am
"Hey if their evil can I kick their a**?" Was Mat's first thought, so he voiced it, sounding a little amused, "But then again if that's the case why not show up before waffle house, less people to mess with then, I mean neither of them exactly had a weapon on them, would have been less work too."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 1:00 pm
"Where were you before the Waffle House?" Duncan asked Mat.

"Frieda Lungren," Joe spoke up. "That's Mat's Watcher." He looked up. "I don't know her."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:03 pm
"My hotel." He answered with a shrug, "That's all, and what the frug type of name is that?"  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:18 pm
"German," Joe said, squinting narrowly at Mat. "Are you sure you're over fifty?"

MacLeod was nodding over Mat's answer. "Ms. Lungren probably saw you pick up Adam, but may not have known who he was until she compared notes with her conspirators. She tailed you to the hotel, but that's much more public than the late night parking lot of a small restaurant. They didn't know where you were going until you got there, anyway."

"And," Joe added, "they wouldn't necessarily know Adam was unarmed or had lost his memory. If I were going to face an Immortal who had taken out four others of his kind single-handedly, I'd bring plenty of fire-power, too."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:38 pm
Matthew blinked on that, "Well yeah, besides why the hell would I know german? French, Itailion, Spanish, Chiense, Japenise, I haven't had a reason to learn german, it annoys me."  

Vesta Shade

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:42 pm
Luana wasn't sure to take offense at that or not, but bypassed it for now, "Would she be easier to find perchance? This Ms. Lungren?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:24 pm
Adam panted in pain as he teased his butt through the bigger loop made by his arms now that one was dislocated. Gingerly he drew his legs through so that his hands were in front of him, wondering why his two guards hadn't come to check on him considering his previous cry of pain.

Kronos watched in amusement as he continued his monologue. "Then we came, Caspian and I. When we pulled you out of that pit, then turned you loose on the surviving villagers, now that was a sight to see. Not even Caspian could rival your savagery that night. All that hatred and fear -- mine to mold. I made you mine, Methos. You will always be mine."

"Will you shut up already?" Adam snarled as he gripped his limply hanging arm, shoving a wad of his abandoned sweatshirt between his teeth. Lowering his shoulder, he charged and slammed it full force into the door jamb.  

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

Immortal Methos
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:27 pm
Joe nodded at Luana, flashing a grim smile. "I suspect she's outside right now, wondering what all of you are doing in here with me."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:33 pm
She nodded on that, "Ah, I see, how...amusing, could always be odd and invite her in, after all no use of her being outside."

Immortal Ghost
Vice Captain

Ruthless Millionaire

Vesta Shade

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 7:38 pm
Mat gave a muffled laugh, "What, you want me to go say something like 'hi, I'm Mat, but then I guess you know that, you want a drink with the rest of the mentally unstable people?"  
Highlander Roleplaying - Free Form

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff