Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Chaotic Chronicle (Open and Accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:37 pm
((Hey guys, been on and off so much I couldn't be here))

Ecyv had wandered off and gotten lost in the city, but blessed his lucky stars he ended up finding Sakira and the Samurai. He had been lost for a few hours, and had no idea how he got there, but he was grateful he did.

"Sakira, what a surprise. I was just taking a walk. What are you guys up to? I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" - He acted cooly, they didn't need to know he was astray for long before he found them. He might as well just forget that happened at all.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:04 pm
"Taking a walk?" She echoed in her mind. "Lost is more like it. "No you're not interrupting anything. Come join us." She said patting on the seat next to her.  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 10:28 pm
Ronin lookd over to see Ecyv. "I remember you. You were from that inn before, no?" He had a friendly grin and somewhat forgot that his cheeseburger was on his plate  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:38 pm
((Come on, Sweethugz, that's no good. rofl ))

Ecyv walked to the seat, saying thankfully, "Don't mind if I do." Once he sat down, he answered the samurai. "I'm sorry, I know we met previously, but I didn't quite catch your name. Sorry." He didn't remember if he had heard his name, and if he did, he had forgotten it. A curse of foul memory for certain names or situations, it seemed like.  

Lord Vyce

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:11 pm
[[ What's no good? O_o ]]

"Want to order anything?" She said as the waiter put down her salad, cup of water and put down Ronin's double cheeseburger. "His name is Ronin." Sakira answered for Ronin.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:17 pm
((am i missing something? <.<;; )

After being introduced by Sakira, Ronin nodded in agreement. "I'm a samurai sent by my princess to defeat the trenchcoats that took over my country. What's your name?" he asked Ecyv with a friendly smile  

HaJoeKen

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:03 pm
((I meant your character knowing he was lost...))

"The name's Ecyv", he said, then answered Sakira's question. "And no, I'm fine. I ate before I took my stroll. Anyways..." - He paused, curiosity taking the better of him. - "...do you have any clue of where they could be? I, for one, have seen no men in trench coats around here."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:56 pm
"We've encountered three of them a while back. They had black sunglasses and black trenchcoats and are dangerously armed with various weapons. Sakira-chan and I defeated them and they actually turned out to be...well, not human." He picked up his cheeseburger, about to take a bite. "In fact, they had metallic insides. What could they be? They look human, but their insides tell me otherwise..." Ronin then took a huge bite out of his cheeseburger.  

HaJoeKen

Lord Vyce

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 3:11 pm
"I honestly have no idea what they could be. Never heard such a description. Very interesting..." - Ecyv had no idea such things existed. His mind raced with thoughts as he searched for an explanation.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:40 pm
"Well whatever they are, it is now my goal to stop these guys from taking over my time period. Sakira-chan will be helping me too" Ronin blushed as he looked back at her, but hid it as he talked to Ecyv.  

HaJoeKen

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 10:10 am
"Yep!" Sakira said. "Want to help us too Ecyv?" She ate another piece of lettuce.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:51 pm
As Ecyv went through his track of thoughts once more, he thought it a good idea to join them. He got to kill some time and satisfy his curiousity simultaneously. - "Sounds good, I'll bite."  

Lord Vyce

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:56 pm
"Thanks alot Ecyv-san" Ronin then hungrily ate his cheeseburger. he felt the food going down his throat rather slowly. He ate a little too fast. "Crap...I need water" he peeped with a funny look on his face  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:08 pm
"Here." Sakira said handing her cup of water to him. "I didn't drink it yet and if I asked the waiter to get me a cup of water now, you'll probably be choking already."  

SweetHugz

HaJoeKen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:16 pm
He took the cup of water and chugged it down quickly. The food was washed down from his throat, and he breathed fully. "Thanks, Sakira-chan. You saved me once again" he smiled and laughed a bit  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff