Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
The Wolf Virus (He's Back!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do werewolves exist?
  Yes
  No
  Are you kidding? I am one.
View Results

Conbryo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:30 pm
((It's like talking back.I guess that wasn't the right word for me to use right there. Oh well. ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:09 pm
[[Well it was it's just that I didn't understand what it meant.]]
Tala walked around the crowded club, a drink in each hand. She spotted the guy from earlier and headed in his direction. Smoothly she struck up conversation with him, and handed him a drink. Before she had a chance to properly talk to him she noticed a man and a woman, standing at the far side of the club staring straight at her. She stiffened and her wolf instincts told her to run, right now.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

Conbryo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 5:57 pm
Jared came back in his front door and hung the now-unloaded gun on the hooks his dad had put up for it. He wheeled quickly and trotted out the door, headed for the warehouse. He came in the front door, trying to look composed.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:25 am
((uh, where did everybody go...?))  

Conbryo

Conbryo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:38 am
((this is sooo depressing...))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:43 am
[[Sorrryyy My parents were changing computers around and I didn't know to warn you I wouldn't be online for the weekend! Sorry :*]]
Tala managed to excuse herself from her new friend and quickly walked out of the club. When she'd got down the street she quickly pulled out her motorbike that she had parked in a nearby alleyway. Glancing beind her she pulled on her helmet and quickly drove off in a cloud of dust, heading towards the warehouse.

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:21 am
[Sorry my internet has been down and it won't be back up until next thursday. Sorry guys and girls.]  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 7:45 am
((Yeah, that's fine. SOrry for MY delay, I haven't been able to get on...))
Drew looked up as Jared entered the warehouse. He stood up to greet him.
"So how did it go?"
Jared's heart leapt, but then he had remembered he had told Drew that he had a date. "Oh...fine. Fine." Then, he left his dad to find someone else to talk to.  

Conbryo

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 2:33 pm
Tala drove fast down side alleys and streets, but before she'd gone two streets away she could already hear other engines starting up. Swearing under her breathe she drove into the forest were she switched off the engine, swinging herself off her bike. She lay flat against the forest floor and silently prayed. She heard the other engines stop, and then voices.
"Are you sure it was her?"
"Positive, I've chased her enough times before. She's even got the same bike."
"Well were is she now?"
"Probably skulking in the bushes like the coward she is. C'mon, we can search the likely places for were her and a pack might hide."
"There's a warehouse, to the west."
"Perfect. We'll go there."

Tala waited until the two bikes had roared off before standing up cautiously. She knew she had to get to the warehouse before them, warn everyone. Looking determined she pulled out her mobile and flipped it open, dialling Drew's number.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:20 pm
((Just assuming Tala will tell him what's happening, so here we go.))
Drew's phone rang.
"Yes?" he said. He paused. "Oh, crap."
Then, he flipped the phone shut and yelled, "EVACUATION PROCEDURE ALPHA!"
The entire pack snapped into action. They started vaulting out windows and any other exit, heading for Drew's own house. They knew enough to keep quiet.
Jared lingered. Hunters, maybe? Then, he was in no real danger. He could stay to tell them where they had gone...
He crouched behind one of the crates and waited.

Conbryo

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:04 am
Tala knew Drew would alert the pack there, but she also knew that the hunters would soon be there. All over evacuations she'd been in people had been caught. Determined, she pushed her phone back into her bag. Leaving her helmet on the forest floor she drove as loud and as fast as she could towards the hunters. Seeing their dust cloud in the distance, she swung round to the left and then cut across them, stopping her bike in their path. The two hunters stopped and glared at her. Tala knew what she'd have to do.
"I know what you want."
The male hunter sneered. "Yeah and we know what you want and you know what? No deal." He pulled out a gun.
"Wait.." The female hunter had long brunette hair and was slightly taller than Tala. She put a hand on the male hunter's chest. "You know where they are don't you?" She smirked. "You've turned coward at last."
"Yes I have." She smirked. "You always said I would, sister of mine." She turned her head slightly and hid her face with her hair. "I can show you were my pack is. They're in a cave in the opposite direction. There's a large boulder which protudes from the ground. It's a fake, it slides easily if you push it. The entrance is under there." She looked up again. "I couldn't have informed them, there's no signal under there. Happy now?" She looked between the two hunters.
"Not quite sister of mine.."the last thing Tala remembered before she blacked out was a gun aimed straight at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:45 pm
[Back! xD *reads the post quickly*]

Violet didn't panic, she was just confused of where to go. She was just about to leave to go back to her house. "Hey Drew!" She called to him. "Where are we supposed to go?"  

SweetHugz

bign15

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 12:07 am
((Sorry about the long absence my comp at home crashed. I'm only going to be able to get on rarely until we get a new one.))
He got back to the warehouse and pulled out the meats. He had bought a tube of sausage, a kiabalsa sausage and a pound of hamburger. He put them all in a big pan and let them start to brown. After that was set on a burner, he poured two cans of tomato sauce in another big pan and mixed in some cilantro, salt, pepper, and onion powder, then set that on a burner too. He got one more big pot and poured two bags of spaghetti noodles in it with a touch of vegetable oil and a pinch of salt to flavor them and keep them from sticking together. Then he sat on a counter and drank some water waiting for the food to cook.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:21 pm
[Um bign14 our warehouse is being evacuated because hunters figured out where the hideout is.]  

SweetHugz

Squiggle~Me`Penguins

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:01 am
[[I don't know really what to say, I've kinda been knocked unconcious on the forest floor, so can someone find me or something? I'm a bit stuck sweatdrop ]]  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff