Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:55 am
Alex looks at his watch as he sighes he did arrive pretty late today so he might as well go get ready for bed. "Man I wish I didn't get here so late"he said as he jumped form the tree. he headed back toward the window he had jumped out of it was pretty close to his room as he jumped using another gust of wind to shot him up and into the window. "Well better head back"he said walking down the hall to his room.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 11:57 am
the intercom came on "attention fellow student and staff there are three renegade ogres are on campus somewhere please stay alert thank you"  

Atamous

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:00 pm
Kiro heard the intercom say there was three orcs on campus. He nearly jumped for joy, but instead took out his Moon Katana while smiling."I'm going to kill me an orc!" He continued walking, and spotted one of the three alone, walking toward the main entrance. He blocked the door with himself, and leaned against it. "Hello there."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm
Alexs was about to open his door as he heard the annoucnment and smiled. "Finally something to do"he said as he went in grabbed his sword as he put his cd player on his belt and clsoed his door behind him. "This should be fun now I can try out my Typhoon Knuckle'he said as he headed for the first window he saw as he made the red wings appear on his back and flew out.  

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:02 pm
"Atamous..!" Shesaid, putting her face near his, "Wake up!"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:03 pm
SanoDragonix
Kiro heard the intercom say there was three orcs on campus. He nearly jumped for joy, but instead took out his Moon Katana while smiling."I'm going to kill me an orc!" He continued walking, and spotted one of the three alone, walking toward the main entrance. He blocked the door with himself, and leaned against it. "Hello there."
the orc grunted and held out a club motioning him to move  

Atamous

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:04 pm
Elvira_Cross
"Atamous..!" Shesaid, putting her face near his, "Wake up!"
he woke up slightly noticing her face near his and blushed "um can you back away a bit?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:07 pm
Leon walked back to his room and set his guns on the table. Then he walked over to the window and looked out " Man that full moon is beautiful but not as beautiful as Dessy " he said looking out the window. He walked back inside tookofhis shirt and changed into pj bottoms and layed down thinking about Dessy then after 5 mins he fell asleep.  

KG8584

SanoDragonix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:09 pm
Kiro ran at the orc, with increased speed due to him being an Elf. He thrust his katana at the orcs gut.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:11 pm
Alena blushed, backing away, she leaned on Jack's Arm. "How are you feeling?" Alena asked.  

Tenebris_Alcestis

Eloquent Lover

KG8584

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:13 pm
Leon heard one of the 3 orc in the hall way. he woke up instanlly. " What the hell " he said grabing his shotgun he ran out the door and slide in the hall. "Son of a Gun" he said looking at the orc looking in all the dorm rooms and watching it looking to dorm 1 all the way down "Hell no i ain't letting get to Dessy" he ran towars it firing one shot at it  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 pm
Elvira_Cross
Alena blushed, backing away, she leaned on Jack's Arm. "How are you feeling?" Alena asked.
i smile and sit next to you "i am better thanks to you and jack i thank you both" i kiss you on the lips gently "thats my thanks to you" i smile blushing  

Atamous

Allister Rinkai

Divine Demigod

4,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:16 pm
Alex saw one of the Orcs in the middle of the quad as he smiled "Your mine Orc"he said as he flew at him with incredile speed a tornado building up around him. "Now Take this Torndao hold"he said as the Tornado shot at the orc at high speed to try and hold him in place.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:18 pm
Dessy was sound asleep when all of a sudden she heard some grunts and gufire "huh whats going on?" Deserei questioned sleepily  

Edina Elric

Atamous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2007 12:20 pm
SanoDragonix
Kiro ran at the orc, with increased speed due to him being an Elf. He thrust his katana at the orcs gut.
the orcs blocked all the attacks except the shot but it barely made a wound they all roared and charged at them  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games