Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Souls for Sale Slave RP Needs slaves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Join??
  Heck yes!!
  Ehhh... We'll see.
  HECK NO!!
  Poll Whore
View Results

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:46 pm
"You're here, I have no clue where Rose is..."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:50 pm
"I was talking about here in general," Jade looked around the room. "I'm sure she'll turn up here somewhere."  

amore_mia_bella

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:22 pm
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight jumped out as she open the cage door.
Hiaku Blade glanced over at her and blinked. cracking his neck, he leaned against the wall to observe.

Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:34 pm
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
"I was talking about here in general," Jade looked around the room. "I'm sure she'll turn up here somewhere."

"Yeah" Cloud finished his chicken "So, what do you want to do tomorrow?"  

FMA_Dastan

Shirtless Lunatic

6,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:28 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx

Namen then pointed to the room on his left and said," I'll take this one please." Namen then walked into it and smiled.

"Okay." Sapphire said as she also walked into the room. "This is the nicer one on my opinion. Nice choice." Sapphire said. She decided not to have him do anything for now. She would give him some time to get used to the house first.

Namen smimled warmly at Sapphire and then walk into the room and kept looking around slightly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 8:43 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx

Namen then pointed to the room on his left and said," I'll take this one please." Namen then walked into it and smiled.

"Okay." Sapphire said as she also walked into the room. "This is the nicer one on my opinion. Nice choice." Sapphire said. She decided not to have him do anything for now. She would give him some time to get used to the house first.

Namen smimled warmly at Sapphire and then walk into the room and kept looking around slightly.

Sapphire smiled back at him. "I would think you would want some rest. So I'll leave you to go to sleep." Sapphire said as she began to walk out of the room.

Ashley Amnesia

LeonFisky

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:16 pm
Marc opened the final door. No animals came running out. Marc walked into the room. "Reno??" He called out and he saw him. At the back of the room, there was a bed. A dog bed. A red mass of fur lay there. Reno popped his head up at the sound of Marc's voice. His pointed ears perked and the little fox hopped out of it's bed. He walked to Marc and sat in front of him. He barked happily and his ears lay back on his head as Marc patted him.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 pm
Sakira led her slave to her car. "Do you want to sit in the back, so you can lay down and rest?" She asked the slave, since she didn't know her name yet.

Rose crept quietly towards cloud. She put a finger over her mouth to Jade. "Boo!" She said happily, covering his eyes.  

SweetHugz

Ashley Amnesia

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:28 pm
((Are there any slaves for sale? I have a master that I haven't used yet and I want him to but a slave!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:28 pm
SweetHugz
Sakira led her slave to her car. "Do you want to sit in the back, so you can lay down and rest?" She asked the slave, since she didn't know her name yet.

Rose crept quietly towards cloud. She put a finger over her mouth to Jade. "Boo!" She said happily, covering his eyes.

Jade couldn't smother the laugh that escaped her mouth when she saw Cloud's expression.  

amore_mia_bella

SweetHugz

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:31 pm
Rose was still laughing when she saw Cloud expression. "Didn't see me coming did you?" She said still half-laughing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:49 pm
Blade_of_Hatred
Midnight_Inuzuka
Midnight jumped out as she open the cage door.
Hiaku Blade glanced over at her and blinked. cracking his neck, he leaned against the wall to observe.

Sikire Sighed and leaned against the back of the cage, waiting, always waiting. Being a male slave, he wouldn't accept a male master. but there weren't many female ones...

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.  

amore_mia_bella

xX_Kurosu_Xx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:50 pm
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx

Sapphire smiled back at him. "I would think you would want some rest. So I'll leave you to go to sleep." Sapphire said as she began to walk out of the room.

Namen bowed and says," Thank you very much mistress." Then Namen sat on the bed and looked around. After about twenty minutes Namen was knocked out on the bed with his face shocved into the pillow and hand his arms stuffed under the pillow.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:58 pm
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx
Keto_The_Saturn_Dragon
xXLonelySoldierXx

Namen bowed and says," Thank you very much mistress." Then Namen sat on the bed and looked around. After about twenty minutes Namen was knocked out on the bed with his face shocved into the pillow and hand his arms stuffed under the pillow.

Sapphire walked into her room and also fell asleep.

Ashley Amnesia

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:35 am
DoYouWannaBreakMyHeart
Blade_of_Hatred

Elaine walked through the cages, tears whelled up in her eyes from seeing the cruelty that these people were treated with. She stopped at Sikire's cage and put her face up to the bars. "Would you come with me if you could?" She asked him quietly.

Sikire looked up at her, then nodded and slowly got to his feet. As she opened the door, he fell into step behind her.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games