Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 3.0 // Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 4:49 pm
Inoue had been hacking for hours and still there was nothing substantial to find. Finally, she decided in desperation to try and break into the corporation's main files. Hastily she sifted through their firewalls and viruses until she found the database. But it was then that something surprised her...
Her computer started to jolt and the screen would freeze up for a brief moment, almost as if it were fighting something. Then a message from her system appeared. Inoue's eyes widened as she read its contents. "Somebody else is tryin' to hack in at the same time as me!"

Derek looked at the blitz on his screen in annoyance. "Why this?" he sighed. Normally, he would not hack into the corporation's systems to try and find info. But the one time he was... "Who else is getting in?" he wondered.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 8:21 pm
(lol Okay. <3 Sorry for such a long reply, if anybody reads this. Dx)

Mitsukai ran into the dome with Daku. "So, where are we heading to see Alkira?" She grinned and looked up at Daku. He was much taller than she was so it made it difficult to see his face.

He sighed. "Hm...I'm rethinking if I should take her or not...she may not be able to handle Alkira anymore..." Daku thought, ignoring the idea. "Well, she said to meet her at the Holy Ground. So, let's go." He warped to Delta, Hidden, Forbidden, Holy Ground with Mitsukai.

She began running up to the cathedral. "Come on, Daku!" They finally reached the inside as they both walked in.

A dark figure was standing there in the shadows. It turned around, revealing itself as a faded, AIDA infected player, resembling Alkira. She faintly smiled. "Hello...Mitsukai...Daku." Her voice was weak.

Mitsukai blinked a few times, as she tried to make out who it was. She then realized her old player, Alkira's character. "Alkira...what's happened to you? Why do you look like that?"

Daku stood there quietly, as he looked away, he couldn't bear to look at Alkira, she looked like a meth addict, only with AIDA.

"A long time ago, don't you remember...? I was obsessed with AIDA until it finally got into my character data and changed it, I've yet to get rid of it ever since, AIDA still lurks in my data." Alkira sounded as if she were going to fall over and cry. "I look horrible. I want to just quit "The World." But I won't let myself...No...AIDA...is the one that won't let me."

Mitsukai said nothing until she ran up to Alkira. "No...shouldn't AIDA have left your player? You've been suffering this long..." She burst into tears. She couldn't stand seeing an old friend looking like this. She was suffering so badly, and hardly surviving. Flashbacks of her and Alkira went through her head. "No...I'm going to save you from AIDA. You don't deserve to be living like this inside "The World." She walked up to her and hugged her.

Alkira smiled. "If you could...could you please, just...get rid of me." She didn't hug Mitsukai back. "Data drain me...and make me a real player again, so I can finally leave...and rest." She looked at Daku. "Please. For everybody's sake. I don't want you guys worrying about me anymore." Alkira looked down and then hugged Mitsukai back.

Daku frowned. "I'm sorry...I don't have the power to do so right now...Mitsukai, what about you?"

"No, I can't get rid of AIDA with AIDA. Allen won't do it." She then thought of Zeig. "My friend...he could do it. He's an epitaph user...he has an avatar. He'll do it, I know he will. But...he's not online.." Mitsukai looked up at Alkira, she took a few steps back. "Please, trust me, one last time. I won't screw everything up, like I always did." She blinked back some tears and stood firmly. "Please."

Edin logged out. He was tired of "The World" once again. He thought of what happened, as he took off his FMD and placed it on his desk. "Damn it. What the hell's going on...? I don't understand any of this..." He looked around his dark room and sighed.

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

xX W i l d Rendezvous Xx

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:31 am
Inoue sat there for a few moments, staring blankly at her computer screen, when suddenly an idea came to her. Instantly she began rapidly tapping the keys on the keyboard, grinning devilishly as she did so. "Time to hack the hacker," she grinned.

Derek was trying to skim through the files when suddenly his computer started to stall. Then one of the file managers for his own system indicated that something was wrong. A normal individual would not have a clue what was taking place, but Derek was adept and quick to catch on. "Somebody's trying to hack into my computer!" he gasped. Though Derek himself was not exactly "expert" at hacking, he did know how to react once it was done to him. Quickly, he tried using his firewalls and setting up Trojan horses all throughout his system. But when those failed, he glanced over at the power cord below the computer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:31 pm
Tonishiro sneezes as the phone still rings. 'That's weird. Guess there's someone talking about me.'  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:45 pm
"Hello..?" Hinomi answer the phone, unable to come herself over her tears. "Who is this?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 3:57 pm
"It's me. Can you let me in? I want to talk." He said, noticing her muffledness.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm
"My brother is home. I'll just come to you, ok?" Hinomi hung the phone up. She grabed her black jacket and tied her messed hair back. Looking in the mirror she smiled, the best she could and walked down teh stairs. "Brother, I'm going to go out to get some more lead, ok?" He brother nodded, and she place her shoes on and went outside. "What do you want?" She asked, shivering from the sudden chill.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 7:01 pm
"Well, since you came out here, let's take a walk." He said as he motioned with his hands down the road the same direction he was going. "It'll be easier than in a house."

(To be continued inside of a pm. ^^)  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:40 pm
(Okay. 3nodding )

Alkira smiled. "I'm happy." She looked sad as she spoke, "I trust you, Mitsukai." She looked over at Daku standing in the shadows.

Daku sighed. "Mitsukai, I'm proud. You've grown since I last saw you."

She smiled at Alkira and Daku as she stepped back so she could see both Alkira and Daku. "Yes. I'll contact him as soon as possible. Okay?" She nodded.

"Yes, thank you Mitsukai. Please send me an e-mail later." Alkira looked down as AIDA dissolved her character and she logged out.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:56 pm
Tonishiro logs into the World and looks around the Dome. 'Wonder if she's gonna log in after all that?' "Hm? Looks like no ones in here. That's very unusual." He said as he looked around the Dome.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:42 am
Mitsukai nodded as she turned around to Daku. Her eyes focused on nothing. "Alright...Daku..." She looked up at him. "I'm going to save Alkira." Running out of the cathedral, she warped out. And appeared in the dome. She took a few steps and turned to Zeig. "Um...Zeig.." She paused. "What's going on with Hitomi? Is everything alright?" A message appeared on her screen saying she had a new message, along with Zeig.

Edin sighed and stood up from his bed. He must have been daydreaming. "Hm...I guess I should log into "The World." Maybe Tsuyuna is logged in..." He got up and walked clumsily to his desk and sat down in his chair that was covered in blankets. He logged into the game, and checked his mail. "Hm...nothing out of the ordinary..-wait..." One message out of the four new ones he had caught his eye. "Sender, CCCorp admin?" He selected the e-mail and it read:

The World Maintenance
Dear Player,

"The World" will be shutting down for temporary maintenance. There has been a strong signal of viruses in certain areas. It is best for everybody to be logged off for a short amount of time, for the safety of the users.

The servers and game will be back up within a few hours. Please do not attempt to log into the game once it has been shut off.

Save your data now, so you don't lose the progress you've made. Thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you are not sure why you received this e-mail please contact a CCCorp Admin.

"What the hell...?" He closed out the message and began writing an e-mail to Tsuyuna.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:04 pm
"You got to be joking! Another update disguised as a virus cleanup?! They don't know how to run a business very well. Sorry, but I'll have to e-mail you in a bit with the details. Is that ok with you?" He overall said as he looked towards her questioningly.  

Zieg_Tonanami

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:28 pm
Hinomi closed her eyes. Should I or shouldn't I trust him? I..love him, right? She loaded her computer. 3 new messages on her Art account and her world icon appear to glow for her. She double click on the world and enter the dome.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 10:00 am
Mitsukai looked away. "I want to meet you in real life...!" She then looked up at Zeig. "And I need you to help me with a friend after we can log back in. I want to actually spend valuable time with you. It's always taken away from these stupid maintenance things which aren't ever real."

Edin sighed. "God dammit, the servers gonna go down in a few minutes, I should hurry and write this."

Email to Tsuyuna
Hey, have you read the "maintenance" thing? It's totally fake, there hasn't been any extreme viruses in "The World" for weeks.

Anyways, if you want to discuss anything, you can call me, my phone number should be in the school directory if you have one, otherwise, just e-mail me or something, if you want that is...

Well...just forget it. I just don't understand "The World" anymore.

-Edin

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 3:06 pm
Zieg, taken back, turns and sees Hitomi log in. "Oh! Hey! You feeling better?" He said as quickly as possible.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games