Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
GAARA'S BIRTHDAY! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Birthday Theme
  Tropical?
  Costume?
  MY LITTLE PONY!?
  Masqurade Ball?
View Results

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:24 am
Hinata heard wat he said and walked away and sat down on a chair  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:54 pm
Tsunade sat down, after chasing after Sakura, at the party and saw Sakura kiss Sasuke. Good thing that's settled... Tsunade then took out her secret supply of Sake hidden under her hat and drank some.

OOC: DUN DUN DUN, TSUNADE IS DRUNK  

Akumu-Sekkaku

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:06 pm
"Well, looks like it's all cleared up," said Gaara, seeing the two together. He then saw Tsunade with her sake. Ugh. Why do people drink that stuff? thought Gaara. He then went to check on his maze. It had collapsed. "Great..." said Gaara.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 5:13 pm
Sasuke walked Sakura back to the party. After that, leaving was not an option for him. Not yet anyway. He had hated what had just happened with everyone putting their opinion in and he was still angry from it. He let go of Sakura and went outside to the balcony and watched the snow fall. He liked this, it was quiet, peaceful even. He knew it would be interrupted eventually but for now...he was alone.  

Scary_Moonlight

DranineStone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:44 pm
Sakura watched as Sasuke went out side. She looked down at the ground, her eyes almost filling with tears as he ran off again but she stood straight and cleared her eyes. She followed him out side and leaned on the balcony beside him. "Why do you always do this, Sasuke?" she asked as she looked at him. "Why can't you let me in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 9:43 pm
Naruto was already spying on Sasuke and Sakura. 'That idot better not break her heart again.' He thought.  

Atacis_Grave

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 7:21 am
OOC:Isn't Naruto the idiot of the 3? rofl

Gaara saw Naruto spying on Sakura and Sasuke. "What are you doing, Naruto?" asked Gaara.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:03 am
Naruto kumped and freaked out. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING SNEAKING UP ON ME LIKE THAT! I almost had a heart attack!"  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:08 am
Hinata came out from behind Garra "Hi naruto-kun"hinata said laughing a little  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:17 am
"Oh hey Hinata." Naruto said calming down quickly.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:43 am
"So why are you spying on them?"Hinata asked  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 11:57 am
"To make sure Sasuke does act like a fool again and break Sakura's heart again." Naruto said.  

Atacis_Grave

Bravery-Homunculus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:02 pm
"Oh....."Hinata said looking away  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:12 pm
"Hinata what is it?" Naruto said.  

Atacis_Grave

Snake_Demon_ninja

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 1:43 pm
"Well, the maze just collapsed, so I'm gonna put it back up now," said Gaara, headed to where the maze was.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games