Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
The Black Library Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:33 pm
lol yeah that'd finish them off easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 4:18 am
Syrina Ravinsk
lol yeah that'd finish them off easily.

Not neccessarly(sp), they were going to join one of the Emperor's sons, the man leading the revolution. They might have lived and fought on for him.  

berserker_girl

omegoku

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 2:19 pm
The continuing adventures of Lex and Grimm, that is something I would like to read, will Lex ever get back to his beloved chapter, what kind of bionic eye will he get and will the squat just be taken aside and shot for surviving past his fluffs sellby date...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:41 pm
omegoku
The continuing adventures of Lex and Grimm, that is something I would like to read, will Lex ever get back to his beloved chapter, what kind of bionic eye will he get and will the squat just be taken aside and shot for surviving past his fluffs sellby date...

Nah, with luck he'll be reclassified as a Demiurg.  

berserker_girl

Matt the girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:22 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:05 pm
Why couldn't a dwarf ride a bike? Not literally in space of course, but you get what I mean. Its not like its part of an army or anything, its a character choice. The other fluffy parts of his story could pose some major problems. But hey, you could just always say he's an ab-human (worked for the Rattlings didn't it?)  

berserker_girl

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:16 pm
Has any of you guys read the Gaunt's Ghosts novels??
They simply rock! cool  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 1:20 am
Squats didn't ride bikes, they rode trikes. Stupid as this correction may sound, squats simply were/are too stubby to ride a bike. Trikes on the other hand...  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Matt the girl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:19 am
berserker_girl
Why couldn't a dwarf ride a bike?

Lt_Brookman
Squats simply were/are too stubby to ride a bike.

Brookman is right though, they did ride trikes, not bikes. My bad, I was generalising (though trikes aren't really a kind of bike, so I had no real reason to)

berserker_girl
Not literally in space of course, but you get what I mean. Its not like its part of an army or anything, its a character choice.

They shouldn't ride bikes trikes becuase, well, it's silly. They're trying to make the Demiurg into a race that people can take seriously, and Grimm is clearly a Squat, with all his Squat-like flaws. I suppose it could just be him, and not his entire race, that ride trikes, but it's still a painful reminder of what GW wants to be forgotten. (Also, weren't there several Squats on trikes in one of the books?)

berserker_girl
The other fluffy parts of his story could pose some major problems. But hey, you could just always say he's an ab-human (worked for the Rattlings didn't it?)

Squats were abhumans. They're descended from humans who lived on high-gravity worlds in the centre of the galaxy, mining for valuable minerals. I think they're probably trying to get rid of that too, though... If they admit the origins of the Demiurg they're asking for people to start putting them on trikes and calling them Squats...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:19 am
Woah!? Seems like I jumped right into a major discussion. I don't hope I offended anyone... sweatdrop

btw: Gaunt's Ghosts rock..  

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:31 pm
ive read most of them. im still missing a few. Currently working on Traitor General.

anybody know if 15 hours is out yet? or the "Imperial Infantryman's Uplifting Primer"?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:37 pm
i just saw the cover of "Death or Glory, the new Cain novel coming out,and hes such a badass on it!  

Warlord Kartanus

7,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Mormacar

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:29 am
I just read Traitor General biggrin It's cool
Dan Abnett is really doing an awesome job!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 9:30 am
Syrina Ravinsk
i just saw the cover of "Death or Glory, the new Cain novel coming out,and hes such a badass on it!

It's all a sham.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

spartan-108

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 7:10 pm
does anyone know of a book that tells about eldar or dark eldar as the main.  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games