Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
NEW MEMBERS INTRODUCTION HERE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

borgqueen2_0

PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 11:06 am
Name:Elise
Picture:must I? http://www.myspace.com/mimiruechi
About Me: I'm 17 from SC and I'm a trekkie, what more could you possibly need to know? aahhh....
love voyager but I've pretty much seen every episode of any ST show you can think of(Except DS9 where I slept through the first 3 seasons)  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:40 pm
Name: Genevieve, Genea or NeaNea
Picture:User Image
About Me: My parents raised my on Star Trek and i have many very vague memories mostly of Picard, Worf, Data, and LaForge. DS9 bores the crap out of me, but i watch with my dad because he loves it. Mom and i watch TOS and TNG, and some times VOY. I actually like ENT, please don't kill me. ninja My two Favorite Characters are Spock and Worf. Spock because he just awesome... and Worf because he reminds me of my daddy. I admit to being a bit of a Data-phile, though Vulcans are very nice too.  

Victorie Rose

Codiah

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 11:29 am
Name: Vicki/Codiah
Picture: N/A
About Me: I am a trekkie and have been sense I was about 11. I also like other sci/Fi and Fantasy shows, books, games etc...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:44 am
Name: Rachael, but you can call me Swivils
Picture: User Image
About Me: I love Star Trek TNG , Enterprise and Voyager, I watch DS9 just to kill time, I am not a fan of the original series. I also love Doctor Who. And I can't think of anything else at the moment. Kupo  

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

GunMage04

Adored Cat

14,625 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Miasmal Researcher 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 11:33 pm
Name: Q
About Me: I've liked Star Trek since I was in eight grade, and I know, that's not a long time, but it's been long enough for me to find out everything I've ever wanted to know about Star Trek. It's also been enough time for me to get books, dvd's, dolls (Action figures...lol), more dvd's, read millions of fan fics, write my own, visit millons of sites and draw all the Star Trek characters in chibi forms. I'm dying to go to a trek convention, and I CANNOT WAIT for the new Star Trek movie to finish filming! GO ZACHARY QUINTO AND LEONARD NIMOY! WOOT!

If you would like to talk more trek, please feel free to visit my profile or my myspace.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 8:14 pm
Name: av/
Picture: none available in starfleet database
About Me: always watch the star trek series and doctor who and a non-american news channel  

Admiral Dax

antilles_darklighter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:29 pm
Name : Antilles_darklighter
About me: HUGE Sci fi/fantasy fan, filmmaker, reads alot etc...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:41 pm
Name: Alysya
Picture: User Image This is an OLD picture of me. That baby is now almost three. lol
About Me: I was raised on The Next Generation, so that was an interesting start to my moral development. Then I fell in love with DS9 and that further corrupted my moral structure. wink I watched most of Voyager, but next to no Enterprise. I remember a lot of TOS, but it was never my favorite.

I read a ton of books, including Star Trek books, and I write also. I draw anime-ish style freehand and on my computer with a touchpoint mouse. I'm a nanny, currently engaged with six charming children, including two sets of twin boys.  

alethea_angel

Luxurious Nymph

32,840 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

USSVoyager_NCC-74656

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 7:01 pm
Name: Jackie
About Me: I love Star Trek (of course). I'm mostly into Voyager, TNG, and DS9. I also watch TOS and a little bit of Enterprise. I've actually watched Star Trek as long as I remember (so since I was like 5?).... even though it's rated PG (in Canada).I really love animals as well. So, Hi everyone!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:19 pm
Since I should make it official, welcome, all!

Feel free to participate in any discussions, or start your own.

I'm partial to the Trivia, myself. mrgreen  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Colonel_Une

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:18 pm
Name: Robyn
Picture: Just look at my FFN profile for it. http://www.fanfiction.net/~mistressamethystune
About Me: Well, the only Trek I really got into was Star Trek: Voyager. I'm a total J/C shipper. I despise C/7. Geez... How is it that she flirts with holo-Chak then gets the real deal a few episodes later? Chakotay practically told Janeway he loved her in Resolutions with that Angry Warrior legend and I'm betting he cried a lot more when he thought she died in Coda then his future self ever did over Seven's death. I find it hard to imagine that he'd die because his heart broke over Seven. If anyone broke his heart, it was Kathryn for letting him go and marry Seven and give up on her. -_-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 7:57 am
Name: david
Picture: dont have one now
About Me: i like star trek and anime. im in collage to be a resterant manger and like to have some fun  

Kitsune of White Roses

1,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Chameleon_Boy12

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:29 pm
name: Tim
picture:let me get back to ya on that one
about me:well as far back as i can rememberi have always liked Star Trek it has been one of the greatest things to enjoy in my life but other then that i love anime and video games  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:25 am
Name: Drowtung/Libby
About Me: I love original series, TNG, and Voyager the most. I have been a fan since I was a child and will continue to be one till the day I day. This is a picture of me several years back at my 21st birthday at Quarks bar in Las Vegas at Star Trek The Experience. That was one of the best days of my life. Next weekend I am going to Star Trek The Tour. I will report back on that in some thread somewhere. I am also a huge Doctor Who Fan, an X-files Fan and a House fan.  

Drowtung

Pimped_Klingon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:53 pm
Name: Yumi-chan or Yumi
Picture: dun have one sad
About Me: hmm...I obviously love Star Trek..so much. My fave series is TOS, followed by TNG...I'll watch the others but don't like them nearly as much. I am known as quite a geek, as I also enjoy gaming, star wars, anything Sci-fi, technology, etc. hehe
I'm rather random..heeh...and hyper o.0
XD

<33  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out