Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
*Naruto Timeskip* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 5:18 pm
A small smirk appeared on Naruto's face, "You right Sakura! You know I can!" He quickly got up and started to chase after her.

Akemi frowned a bit, "Least let me heal you so they won't find out your hurt.."  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 6:53 pm
" It won't matter Akemi. They wouldn't care anyway." Yushai said turing his back to her and running back to the hideout.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 5:47 am
Akemi sighed, and watched him leave and blinked. She looked at the sand then started to walk away from the area.

Itatchi blinked, he was waiting outside of the hideout. When he saw Yushai he quickly grabbed his arm, "What do you think your doing?" He stared at him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:39 pm
" I went for a walk Itachi. Thats all its not a big deal." Yushai said looking at him.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:48 pm
Akemi blinked and started to walk back towards the vllage. She knew it would take her a couple of days to get there.

Itachi glared at him, "How foolish do you think I am? You smell just like the girl. Where is she?" He moved a bit closer while his grip got tighter on his arm.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:55 pm
"Itachi if you question me further I will have to harm you." Yushai said looking away.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:59 pm
Itachi let go of his arm and started to walk back in the hideout, "Worthless, just like my little brother.." He did the hand signs and quickly made the door shut behind him.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 7:02 pm
I am going to make up some things like the village. Here is my person:
Name: Kira
Powers:To control animals and people
can turn into an animal or demon
(can she have this one) Chidori
beyakugan(srry about spelling)
shodow clone
kuni
summing justu
Village: Moon
Well here u have it my person. I hope it is ok though  

Bravery-Homunculus

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:32 am
(Yes that is fine. Welcome ^-^ )  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:12 pm
Yushai waited a bit before going in. He did the handsign and walked through the door.  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Akemi been walking for about five miles now, she was rather tired. She found a small cave and entered it. She leaned against the wall and fell asleep while placing her hands in her lap.

Itachi was talking to another member from organization, every now and then Akemi's name was said but then it quickly faded as it was bough up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:54 pm
Sakura squealed and took off running and splashing water at Naruto every time he got close to her. "Nah Nah Naruto." She sticks her tongue at him.  

DranineStone

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 2:10 pm
Naruto laughed and blocked the water from his face, he ran up close to her splashed her in her face, "Ha Ha Sakura!"  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:20 pm
Yushai wlaked around for a bit and finally decided to find someone to talk to. " Hey anybody here?"  

Atacis_Grave

xSnow_Himex

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 3:36 pm
Deidara heard him and blinked, "Hey," He walked out from the corner he was leaning against and looked at him, "Not many of the member's are here right now, yeah..only me, you, Itachi and another person. The rest are doing missions except for the boss yeah.."  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games