Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
A New Era Of Princesses ~Cont.~ *OPENED!!!* Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:53 am
Keitaro chuckled lightly at the woman's remark. "No. I was found and raised by him. That's why I call him father." Keitaro shrugged, before looking up at the sky. "I never found who my real parents were..."

Iva looked at Keitaro, her eyes soften. "Don't worry, you'll find them." She smiled, putting a hand on the boy's shoulder.

Keitaro looked back, a light smile on his face. "Yeah."

"Aqua Pearl Voice!" Sachiko called, feeling her body changing. Her tail split into legs again, her hair grew slightly longer and she was dressed in her idol clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:59 am
"Gold Pearl Voie!" Shouted Hanalisa changing. Hr fin turned to legs and her hair became longer and straighter.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:05 pm
"Let's go!" Sachiko shouted, "Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:08 pm
Airstar
"Let's go!" Sachiko shouted, "Pichi Pichi Voice Live Start!"
"Nana iro no kaze ni fukarete tooi misaki wo meza shitata yoake mae kikoete Merodie sore wo totemo natsuka shi uta.." She sang lightly and beautifully.  

Melody of the Heart

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:32 pm
"Higashi no sora e to habataku toritachi
Saa, takarajima ni nukeru chikamichi..."

Yuro smirked, crossed his arms and watched the two girls sing.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:33 pm
"Oh...I didn't know."Shreane sweated but then heard Sachiko and Hanalisa singing over the concert.She then grabbed Iva's hand and looked at Jay and Keitaro."Excuse us...Iva we need to go."  

MaronaPossessed

Melody of the Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:38 pm
"It's not working" Hanalisa said looking frightened at Yuro.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:15 pm
jay watched them walking away and wondered what they need to do as jay took his seat and motion Keitaro to sit next to him then told him "you know, i can't remember my parents ether" jay smile then looked over at Keitaro and continued "looks like we're not that much diffrent" jay then looked back at stage and listen to music they were playing  

Kitsunimochi

Kandie Skull

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:23 am
Sachiko glared at the man, her fist currled into a fist. Shreane... Iva...

"Heh. Is that all you've got?" mocked Yuro, smirking at the two girls.

"Shreane?" Iva questioned once they were out of the crowd. Then her gaze hardened. "Where is he?"

"Yeah," agreed Keitaro with a grin. "Man! I'm gonna like hanging with you!" he exclaimed, putting Jay into a head-lock and messy his hair.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:28 am
Hanalisa moved back. 'It didn't work were not strong enough with out the others' She thought freaking out a little bit.  

Melody of the Heart

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:30 am
"I can sense the others in danger...Come on."Shreane,still holding Iva's hand,dived into the water with her and swam deep,looking for Yuro.She then sighed."Why did they just stay relunctant like that?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:12 pm
"Hmm..." Iva held her pearl tightly, for fear of Hanalisa and Sachiko, but also because the concert was pretty close.

Sachiko nocited Hanalisa's behavior, before wrapping her arms around the girl portectivly. "It's alright."  

Kandie Skull

MaronaPossessed

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:19 pm
"YURO!Leave those two alone now!"Shreane yelled with a stern voice."Walk away quietly or face the consequences once more!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:28 pm
"It's no use two didn't even faze him four won''t cause him much harm at all" Hanalisa said hoplessly.  

Melody of the Heart

Kitsunimochi

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:21 pm
jay was in the head lock when he thought "i'm gonna like this too" jay broke free when he said with a smile "don't you think we should be listening to the consert" jay was expecting a no but he faced the stage anyways pretending to listen  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games