Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:01 pm
Sirius gave a rude hand gesture to the chess pieces, causing them to protest angrily.

"I didn't know you felt that way... I like chess" Sirius looked at her and shrugged.

"It's complicated, my reasoning behind it all, I'll explain it to you later, or you can ask Moony for the summarized version. I don't like it, but it seems to get the point across better. He'd use to just look at me and say 'Padfoot, you'll never realize that patience is a virtue, will you?'" Sirius shrugged and winked at her.

"Ook, we could always give you a makeover, what did you call yourself again? A 70s Sex God was it?" Sirius rolled his eyes as he felt the pressure of the small bow in his hair. He pulled it out and placed it on top of Kathryn's hair.

"Yes, but 70s Sex Gods don't wear pink bows, we wear lots of glitter and kohl around our eyes, and we do weird things to our hair that don't include bows. Bows are for sissies like Lucius Malfoy..."

((Yeah, shot at the movies...but seriously! It's a bow! It's not like just a tie, it's a bow! wtf?))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:07 pm
Kathryn chuckled at Sirius re-lived his memories and as he spoke Kathryn tried to imagine that happening. As Sirius advanced and plkaced the pink bow she wrenched it off and chucked it out the window lazily with a chuckle.

"Lucius Malfoy... Oh I know him, he's evil... And I think that bow is really ugly" She said with a firm nod and smiled at the image of a teenage Lucius. Her father told her about him and how he used to bribe the Ministry and his son was no better.

"Glitter and kohl? What the heck is kohl?" She questioned raising an eyebrow. "This girl in my dormitory and tonnes of makeup... She's a b***h" SHe added darkly.  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:10 pm
Sirius stared wide eyed at Kathryn.

"What is kohl?!?! What is kohl?!?! Move, I have to faint..." he pushed her playfully out of the way and swooned falling back on to the couch.

"They don't know what kohl is! They don't know what kohl is!" he wailed. "Next she'll be telling me that black lipstick doesn't exist!" He shot up and stared at her.

"They do still make black lipstick right?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:16 pm
Kathryn chuckled as Sirius swooned and collapsed onto the couch, rather like a girl who just saw Orlando Bloom or one of those muggle actors. Advanding near Sirius she smiled and nodded, still having no idea what Kohl was.

"Don't worry, they still have black lipstick... In fact..." Kathryn said her voice dropping. She then darted around the chairs and up the girls dormitory stairs, her feet echoeing on the stone steps. She slowly opened the door and sneaked in, and located the "b***h"s makeup. Tucking it under her arm, she crept back out again, careful not the slam the door to loudly. Returning down the steps she walked up to Sirius and placed a large metal case filled to the brim with makeup.

"There you go" She said releasing the breath she held as she crept into teh dormitory. "She has about three of those damn cases"  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:23 pm
Sirius automatically sat up and started sorting through the makeup. Most of the things he picked up and chunked across the room not caring much about any sort of a mess. He mumbled to himself as he picked things up and inspected them, trying to remember what was what, what goes where, what is useful, and what is trash. He put aside a few tubes of black lipstick, glitter, a bit of eye shadow, some black nail polish he was lucky to dig out of the bottom, a few things of masscara (he didn't particularly like the stuff, but it added to the look occasionally), finally he came upon a horde of black eyeliner and cheered.

"Kohl!" he cried out, saving every single color of eyeliner he could find before chucking the rest of the make up to the side. He arranged the items in front of him into neat little piles, grabbed Kathryn by the wrist and pulled her down. He pointed things out as he spoke.

"Masscara-Occasional use only, always first. Kohl-A must have. Eye Shadow-optional. Lipstick-Optional colors, otherwise you have to have it. Glitter always goes on last all over, and then the nail polish is the very very last thing that you let dry during History of Magic if you don't trust your wand or your spelling capabilities to dry your nails. Never trust a friend with that job." He sat back smiling, his arms spread.

"Welcome to the world of a 70s Sex God."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:23 pm
A brief smirk creased her lips but then returned to normal. Swinging her legs back over the bench she got up and faced one of the back walls, her back facing Remus. Crossing her arms over her chest she began, "I think it best we head back. It's not good for the digestion to not get an appropriate amount of sleep daily." She turned and started for the door. Loki quickly got up and flew to her shoulder. Putting her hand to the door she stopped. Then raising her voice slightly she inquired to her friend, "Where am I going?"  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:28 pm
Remus actually laughed as Liz looked confusedly at him and asked where she was going. Standing up, his steak eaten and digesting happily, he grasped her arm and led her toward the door.

"You, are coming to Gryffindor Tower with me because I shall not be abandoning you to blunder your way downstairs in the morning. You'll likely find yourself at the Astronomy Tower if you try to get downstairs," he said casually, leading her out into the Entrance Hall.

"Also, you'll likely find the empty Ravenclaw Tower very boring and," he smiled. "You must not be bored. Trouble will soon follow. You and Sirius have that in common."

He glanced at the raven perched on her shoulder.

"He comes too I suppose."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:33 pm
The girl let out a small sigh of relief as she was led by the brunette. She had run the diagnostics through her mind and figured she wouldn't come across her sleeping quarters till around 4:23am and it being now just around eight o'clock at night. Loki let out an aggravated squack at the tone in Remus's voice and moved to Liz's opposite shoulder.

"You know he has to come." Loki nipped at her ear and then went to preening his feathers. "Do you think Sirius and or James will be there?" She asked blatently, as if the entire conversation that had just passed between the two earlier had never happened and Remus's declaration of love had remained anonymous.  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:42 pm
"Most likely at least one of them will be there, maybe both. Last time I checked, Sirius and James were with that Gryffindor you met in the library," Remus answered as they ascended another flight of stairs.

He wasn't entirely too sure if anyone would remember Liz since Remus had pretty much been the only one in Gryffindor who had spoken with her and that was to discuss something one or the other had read in a book.

They came upon the Fat Lady's portrait quicker than he had anticipated and Remus stared at it for a moment.

"Password?" the Fat Lady asked, smoothing down her dress.

"Uh, I don't know."

"You can't get in without a password," the Fat Lady answered cooly. Remus glared at her.

"I know that," he glanced at Liz. "Any ideas?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:46 pm
Liz just looked at the bird on her shoulder.

"Appologize to Loki and he'll get us in."  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:52 pm
Remus stared at her for a moment, than back at the Fat Lady waiting patiently for a password. Did she really just tell him to apologize to a bird?

"Fine," he looked at the raven. "I'm sorry, you are more than welcome in Gryffindor Tower. Would you be so kind as to get us into said tower?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:15 pm
Chuckling at the sight of Sirius's ravenous face as he forecefully buried through the treasure trove of makeup, chucking things away (She made sure she dodged them) and then hoarding a little pile in front of him. Folding her arms with an exasperatedly amused look she smiled and looked at the make-up he was slowly bringing to the surface then delving back into it's depths for more. Once he seemed satisfied with his pile he reached for her hand and Kathryn collapsed next to him onto the chair, bewildered by the mans knowledge of makeup.

"So that's kohl" She muttered with a sigh. Kathryn listened, her hand under her chin, her elbow bent on her knee.

"Welcome to the world of a 70s Sex God." Sirius said. Shaking her head in astonishment she picked up the kohl and looked at it curiously then poking it into her fingertip leaving a small black mark.

"If this goes around your eyes, wouldn't you just end up poking your eye with this"She asked, cringing at the thought of a pencil like object going into your eye.  

Lunar_Blade

Wi1dfire88

900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 11:46 pm
(sorry for such a long delay, internet should be up soon)
Draco smiles a very soft smile at Severus. "Your always welcome at my place, it's not as big as the Malfoy Mannor but your still welcome to vist. Well I think this little meeting is dead.. shall we go back to the Slytherin common room?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 9:40 am
(OOC) This is a dule post between Goddess_Cerridwen and I. She''s with me, but we only have one computer to work with so... yeah.

Ahro = normal

Goddess_Cerridwen = italic

(IC)

At Remus''s "apology", Loki turned tail and silently flew up to a near by window and perched itself atop the sill.

"I don''t think that apology was sincere enough." Liz stated, as the bird sat there, it''s dark orbs now glaring at the brunette.

Remus looked at her as if she had three heads.

"You''re asking me to apology to a bird." Short pause. "I am not apologizing to a bird, for a second time. One was enough!" He exclaimed.

Liz''s eyes widened at the thought of Remus refering to Loki as just a mere bird.

"A bird! That''s half my brain flying around up there!" She said as she pointed drastically to the bird which had suddenly gone into a sort of coma on top of the sill.

Remus sighed, "Fine! I''m sorry. I''m sorry. I''m sorry. Could you please open the door, Loki?" He said in a slightly exasperated tone.

Liz looked up to the bird with a dull gaze, eyes looking slightly glazed over. Loki flapped it''s wings excitedly and flew down to them and landed on Liz''s shoudler once again.

"You''re apology has been accepted." Liz said blankly as she took a small piece of paper and a ball point pen from her bag and scrawled a small note on it reading ''Open the friggin door... please.'' with Remus''s forged autograph at the bottom. Then tying this slip of paper to the bird''s leg it flew off up through the open window and around the corner to a slightly cracked window of the wall to Griffindor tower. Then he floated down to a near by table which sat a few feet away from Sirius and Katheryn. Letting out a loud cry to signal it''s existance, he waited patiently for them to notice him, before the pecking ensued.  

Ahro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 12:02 pm
((Make up advice from a girl who doesn't wear make up...heh...))

Sirius looked at Kathryn.

"Haven't you ever seen girls walk around with k--no wait, eyeliner on? Once you get used to putting it on, it's real easy." A loud cry from a near by table startled him and he pulled out his wand and pointed it at the Raven, scared to his wits end. When it finally registered what he was looking at, Sirius stood up and cautiously walked over to the bird, eyeing the piece of parchment.

"Well then, give me your leg..." he muttered carefully reaching forward to untie the paper. He pulled away and read the paper, raising an eyebrow and glancing at the bird.

"Where in the world did he find you?" he muttered under his breath before snatching up one of the eye liner pencils and scrawling on the back of the paper.

"You're bird nearly died...it needs to learn not to squawk around a man in my position. Have Remus teach you the proper way to forge a note from him. Open the portrait yourself, Mooncalf" He tied the letter to the Raven's leg and motioned to the window.

"Off you go then," he instructed before moving back to the couch and looking distractedly at the makeup. He glanced at Kathryn and took a deep breath.

"You've been assigned a mission. When he walks in, you're to make sure I act normally, and don't run away...and...if you think I should...now rather then later, you need to do something about it," he instructed, playing with the eyeliner in his hand unconsciously.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games