Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaptainNumbSkull

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:23 pm
I'm new to this guild...and want new friends...who will accept me for no matter how crazy i may seem  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:45 pm
Hi I'm new to this guild I hope to be good friends with you all. XD

I also hope that I can help others in this guild too XD.  

g10102

barstaad

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:57 pm
Hi! I just joined gaia this week, and I'm still finding my way around. I look forward to getting to know some new people around here.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:08 pm
hey guys i'm lord what up just started a few days ago

lookin for friends  

lordh4x0rs91

DarkWishRaven

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 8:11 pm
Hey I'm DarkWishRaven but you can call me Raven I live in Alaska XD  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:10 pm
hi my name is levinatechno :]

nice meeting you all...

come random comment me :]  

levinatechno

cateyesrose

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:45 pm
HI I am new to the Guild.My name is Kristen but am called Cateyesrose.I love to help others.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 9:59 pm
Hey My Name Is Psyco And I Am New As Well. If You Want To Contact Me You Know What To Do. ^_^  

Psyco_Killer

4,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100

King_of_the_Hearts_666

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:13 pm
Hi im nick, new to gaia, and im trying to work towards my dream avi. i try and help people when i can, people sometimes call me the necrokid because of my diablo 2 characters. Im a big gamer too.  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:17 pm
hi im markhela...i always tease by othere guild that im noob...so i enter this guild..hope you are not gonna tease me..  

xXx_blaze_of_spirit_xXx

KakashisLove

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:48 pm
Hi, I'm Rose! I'm questing for the final item on the boy of my dreams dream avi... I want to get it to him before he buys it himself, but he has a 7000 gold head start, and I didn't know what else to do. Pluse I could use some friends!  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:22 pm
hey everyone, my name is Blaire and my characters name is Vlairz. Im glad that I got accepted in this guild. Lets have some fun on this game.  

Vlairz

Sweetgins Destiny

5,100 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 12:44 am
Hi I am new to this guild and very much new to gaia! Anybody can call me DD, Domo or Doc!

So....

HELP! gonk

JK, I think I'm finding everthing okay. xd  
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:46 am
OOOOPPPPPSSS sorry xxstratus_affectionxx. This is actually my second post on the guild forum. My first post was an answer to the poll on which is better ... Pepsi or Coke. Unfortunately I like both Pepsi and Coke products, except I find that Diet Pepsi is way better than Diet Coke.

wahmbulance Anyway, HI EVERYBODY!!! wahmbulance

I am new to the Guild and indeed new to Gaia as well. I joined the Guild to help out newbies like myself, though I have been a GM on other online games and so the experience is not totally new for me. I am very community minded and I accept people were they're at ... I play no favorites and try to treat everyone equally. If you put in a request to be my friend, the answer will always be yes. One can't have too many friends, but one enemy can ruin your day, so I try to be at peace with everyone. You will find I am an open and honest person and very helpful. I am also a little shy and sometimes it takes the other person to put out their hand in friendship before I will reach back. I am a very private and reserved person as well and guard anything my friends tell me whether in the real world or here in Gaia. I will never break a confidence. If you read my Journal, you will see my daily progress in Gaia and read more about me and the problems I have encountered. My home is open to all my friends and they can visit me anytime. I will also make a concerted effort to answer every email I get.

More About Me:
Well I like fishing and have found I am pretty good at it. Someone even asked me if I was training for the fishing contest. lol
I like Puzzles and have even tried to finish the insane ones (most pieces) but every time I have tried those I get disconnected before I finish. cry
I love sunsets and cool summer breezes. Love the smell of bar-b-que and camp fires. I hate hard lumpy pillows and old spring mattresses.
I know allot about computers thanks to my papa who is a computer tech, so if anyone is having a problem, let me know and if I don't know the answer I will ask him and get back to you.
Let's be friends.

heart KK heart  

Karyne-Jean

maripia

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 1:51 am
hi, I`m new in this guild.. gaia is fun. biggrin  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games