Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiizo

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:04 am
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Gotta knock A litt.l|e| harder brea k through th[e] [D]oor

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
Kiizo :: Knock yourself out. Always let the kid win.
Or she will cry fireworks. Or if its a lil boi, he'll be super piss. <<;
Aww..thats cute. Anyone gets near my tablet I'll kill them. D:<

Well you must get them finish now since you're doing an art auction.
I have yet to still draw 3 pictures froom my last auction.
I'm soo stuck on them. >3>;
I'm sorry...if you don't want to do Law, then don't do it.
[ - Sadness Inserted Here - ]

Well I always finish pictures that are for people smile I don't finish stuff I just do for a whim, or practice.
And it was my dad's tablet xD so he could do what he wanted with it. My tablet is god. >3

And I actually love law, and reading, I just rant and rave at times :3

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:05 am
Kiizo
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.( User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..::[ - K |N| O [C] K- ]::.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If I catch you with my properton, such as my BUMP, info, graphics, and art; I'll report you. D<
Kiizo :: Knock yourself out. Always let the kid win.
Or she will cry fireworks. Or if its a lil boi, he'll be super piss. <<;
Aww..thats cute. Anyone gets near my tablet I'll kill them. D:<

Well you must get them finish now since you're doing an art auction.
I have yet to still draw 3 pictures froom my last auction.
I'm soo stuck on them. >3>;
I'm sorry...if you don't want to do Law, then don't do it.

Well I always finish pictures that are for people smile I don't finish stuff I just do for a whim, or practice.
And it was my dad's tablet xD so he could do what he wanted with it. My tablet is god. >3

And I actually love law, and reading, I just rant and rave at times :3
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Oh I see. That makes more sense. xD

Oh good then, if you were doing it cuz you have to
and you don't want to than thats kind of bad. oO User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 11:24 am

G2G
-Poofs out-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 1:23 pm
Oh gawd emo I'm so behind on art too.. mostly because of one picture I've been stuck on forever. Been holding everything else back too gonk

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:54 pm
R u m o r V.2

I have a new goal...
Okay after I get my OMG, Crown, DJs and so on,
I'll will have a new goal. >>
-COUGHS-

And thats to get art from everyone here. ninja
OHSNAP. Toxic is here.

Screw the items, I'd rather have the art
XD<33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:38 pm

Memai iro... yoru ga hajimari hito ga hishimeku

X3 Gay brother and I'm personally pansexual, yup we gots a nice family.

Oh yeah I could probably tell a little more of myself like the last person. All I said "Toxics sister"
Cause...I'm not itneresting?

Ok obviously I'm a chick from the US. Unlike Angie I never lived in Texas XD
I'm very very white. I spent an hour in the anime section at Fry's today and talked to a boy/girl about anime.
I like rock mainly but I'll listen to about anything. Rock and techno are just my favs. And JT rules X3
I jsut got some boots today for my new shoes XD It's good caus ethey're waterproof and I have to walk through lakes during the rainy season on my way home from school.
I'm 15 but I'm a sophomore. Yeah I know I'm exactly a year younger then most people in my grade with two kids younger then me X3

I first got on Gaia in 04 apparently so says my old account I just found and made into my mule.
ContraMundi cause I'm a huge HUGE Cain fan you would not believe I love LURVE him.
I'm a huge anime fan. HUGE. Anime is my life. Therefore I'm also a Final Fantasy fan xD

My art...sucks. That would be why I came here.
We have plenty of programs and a tablet which means I've a chance to improve XD
I've got no problems taking lessons from people that are better then me if they know what they're doing. but if you're like Toxi and you just push me off the computer and start pressing a bunch of random buttons while I'm trying to do something we have a problem xD
I started CGing earlier this year.
My Deviantart is Damiset.
It ain't got much cause there ain't much I like.

I co-own an artshop with my friend Fluffomaru. It's in my sig if you can see it, I can't. It's a little cheap one but it does earn me gold which is nice because I've never topped out being worth more then 300k except when borrowing Angies clothes xD
She still needs to give me my pixie back ninja

Zakuro iro... toge wo sashite anata wa kieru

Imaurel

T o x i c` Quiddity

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 11:53 am

I'll give it back when I feel like it
D:<

Oh, and you should open up a mentee thread ^^

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:13 pm
T o x i c` Quiddity
R u m o r V.2

I have a new goal...
Okay after I get my OMG, Crown, DJs and so on,
I'll will have a new goal. >>
-COUGHS-

And thats to get art from everyone here. ninja
OHSNAP. Toxic is here.

Screw the items, I'd rather have the art
XD<33

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I R SORRY.
But Rumor likes the pretty pixels,
I can do the art myself, I r cheap to me. rofl heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Apriorism

Apriorism

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:15 pm

I'll open a mentor thread..or something and be
super active in this thread after I finish all of my stuff. xD
God knows when that will be. But yes..I have big plans for this guild. ninja

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:16 pm

-Poofs out-

Apriorism

Imaurel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 3:35 pm
User Image

I do need to make one...

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 8:31 am
R u m o r V.2
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I R SORRY.
But Rumor likes the pretty pixels,
I can do the art myself, I r cheap to me. rofl heart User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But art is priceless
DD8

T o x i c` Quiddity

Kirikachiii

Thieving Regular

6,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 12:59 pm
Hello, My name is Tiffany but I dislike my name so I go by kirika, heh I'm currently a junior in highschool. I'm really into drwling but besides that my hobbies include playing the flute and collecting anime and manga. Something weird about me is that I just love the way gay guys talk... Heh well I don't know what else to write so um Hello again! mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 1:23 pm
Heya, I'm Entra, or Wiske which is my real name. I'm 17 years old and have been mainly concentrating on manga-styled art for over 5 years. Even so, I've been drawing ever since I could hold a pencil, at least that's what my mom tells me. I recall drawing lots of princess girls when I was like 5 or 6 years old. In 2003 I pretty much started to get more serious at drawing, and I'm pretty much satisfied with my art style, even though I hate my coloring. My idol is Tirael. heart Either way, that's me o_o  

Entra

Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games