Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Roleplaying
.hack // RP Version 2.0 // Locked, go to 3rd version Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

We all love...
Anonymously-Insane
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 1:40 pm
"What?! hitomi!" zieg yelled as he grabbed hitomis arm. "we have to get out of here or we're gonna get into trouble!" he yelled as he started dragging her towards the chaos gate. "we'll gather info in the sigma server."  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:14 am
"O--k" Hitomi followed Zieg to the other server.

((I'm thinking of changin my USerNAme))  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 7:20 am
Akai was in the Sigma server, as a large crowd of players surrounded her near the save shop. "Please everybody, quiet!" she said, as the crowd settled down and it was somewhat silent.  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 2:14 pm
as he and hitomi logs into the sigma server, he looks up and sees the crowd. "what in the world is going on?"  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:28 pm
The crowd began being noisy again as Akai sighed. "Please everybody! Settle down!" The group of players began to get larger as more people logged onto the server.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:25 am
Hitomi wonders into the crowd. 'Wonder what's going on?' biggrin

((sorry for the like ONE A DAY reply D smile )  

BreathLessX
Crew

Zieg_Tonanami

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 1:35 pm
Zieg follows her, and asks, "how are we going to go about collecting our info?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:27 pm
( D: It's okay. )

A group wavemasters were gathered together, as they were talking. "I heard a little girl hacked into the system..what'd you hear?" One of them asked. "I heard that too.." "I heard it was God that shut The World off." They stopped talking as they say Hitomi and Zeig walk pass.

Akai was silent for a minute. She then appeared floating, as data began gathering as a platform appeared. "That's better..now.. Quiet! I will shut off the chat mode of you continue to be noisy!"

Shuyu

BreathLessX
Crew

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 11:24 am
"We just listen biggrin "  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 2:23 pm
"ok, but that girl looks mad at us for some reason." he said as he looked up in a scared way.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 3:49 pm
"I will begin the annoucement! Quiet!" Akai yelled as she waved her parasol in the air. The chat mode was shut off for a few seconds until she got back in a normal stance. "Thank you. Now, if you have any questions please ask, before I start." She took a small step closer to the edge of the platform, as she looked to see if everybody was paying attention.

Edit: I added a new character! I feel like I have too many characters. x__x;

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 6:16 pm
tri-edge: as he stands up on top of the buildings watching the people, he thought he should go after the guy on the ground with the ego. (i mean me)

zieg: "i have a question! whats going on with the servers, and why was my friend kuroneko logged out rudely?!" he asked without a hint of anger in his voice.  

Zieg_Tonanami

Shuyu

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 7:20 pm
Mitsukai wandered through the crowd as she bumped in Zeig, and a few others near him, she kept walking as she pushed through more people.

Akai looked at Zeig with a confused look on her face. "Logged out rudely? Anyways, the servers have been logging on and shutting itself off. We only know somebody got into our system and shut it off, for whatever reason.." She started to sound annoyed before she stopped talking. "Any more questions?"

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:38 am
'Rudely? What a good choice of words...' Hitomi smiled.

"I too have a question! Why is it that some contest awards are also being malfunctional--ly?"  

BreathLessX
Crew

Shuyu

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 3:24 pm
Akai sighed. "Most likey glitching. Any other questions?"

Mitsukai stood in the crowd, as she looked around, spotting something up on the buildings. She pushed through more people as she got out of the crowd, looking up at the figure.

Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff