Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Were you ever against yaoi? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi =
  Love
  Proof someone out there loves us/wants us to be happy.
View Results

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:49 pm
when I first heard about it, I was like, wtf, why would ppl be into that? THen I actually read one...... and have been in love ever since  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:34 pm
I i cant say that i was ever against it. Haha  

Hiyuu_Hikari

Lxjitsumi

5,950 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 7:23 am
i few years ago i was, but it took an extremely X-rated beyblade yaoi pic to turn me to the yaoi side  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:58 am
When you see my face, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Hm. I'm not sure I was ever actually against it. I think I was just sort of 'meh' towards the whole gay thing in general, then one year in ninth grade I remembered my friend telling me she wrote Drarry. So, naturally, I'm like eh, got nothin better to do, might ******** the rest is history.

When you walk my way, hope it gives you hell, hope it gives you hell.

Drakie Cakie
Crew

Creme Rose

Olympic Prophet

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:31 pm
I was never against it per say. I just was wary when i first found out. I unknowingly read one and when i got to the yaoi part I was quite startled. After a few days I went and read the whole thing and i've been hooked ever since.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:22 pm
I think I was uneasy about it at first but I gave it a try and now I love it, and am looking for my own boi love. >_<  

Ganny-chan

FagCake

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image
The Cake Delicious says:
I think growing up and the influence from an extremely christian father made me disapprove of it out of his "teachings" but it was never really discussed in the household. I never really noticed Yaoi or, better yet, gay aspects in any one until I was probably 9 or 10 and because I lived in a household with a lot of brothers and sisters, and being a good child, never had to deal with my parents or actually ever speak to them. So I never really asked them or was questioned by them.

Next thing you know, I'm making out with the next door neighbor's kid in the bushes... Got in so much trouble when they finally caught us. o _ o

And I didn't know I was doing anything wrong, I just thought people weren't supposed to see because it was 'adult stuff'. They weren't worried about the 10 year olds with their cloths partially off in the bushes, it was the same sex thing that drove them battier than hell.

So before I knew what "Yaoi" was I disapproved of it out of lack of knowledge, but by the time I found out what it was, I didn't have any straight friends. -_-;

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:49 am
ninja Ninja Kyuubi Strikes! ninja
I read my first yaoi when I was in eight grade... in fact, it was my first manga ever... It was Fake... looking back, it's not the best manga in the world, but back then, it was the most awesome thing ever.

User Image

Help With my goal:
User Image

Namikaze Kaiyoko

Tipsy Kitten

9,475 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

protecterofelements

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:29 am
never  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:55 am
well, i was against yaoi until 6 months ago when i saw Gravitation and now i really like yaoi animes.  

Petrutza

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Befriended 100

TwEAT_Me_417

Hilarious Sophomore

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:20 pm
Bunniechild
blaugh I fell in love with Yaoi when I was first introduced to it!

same here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 11:22 pm
for me i think i was like around 10 or something when i saw gravitation and i feel like there was anything wrong with it blaugh but then like later on i saw some like really hardcare yaoi scenes in a manga n tat was i got like sorta... lets just say uncomfortable xp but after a while i was fine with it 3nodding  

lilchibisuke

Kuroi_Mayrin

5,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 12:38 am
No... been in love with it since the first moment I saw it...even if back then I didn't know it was called yaoi until like a year later
sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 4:31 pm
i used to be agianst eveything that had to do with boy boy sweatdrop but i ended up with a gay roommate at my school
now im a changed man wink  

Kurushii V

1,500 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mohawk Dog

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:23 pm
My sister used to be a fan of Gravitation and that made me really uncomfortable... then I saw some SasuNaru on the YouTube a few years later and fell in love blaugh  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff