Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
forest rp!!! [please come!!!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:38 pm
Rina was shoked by this. "Ok." she said and smiled then hugged her back  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:39 pm
Xynos blushed extremely. "Ummm... Thanks for helping her, uh... Mother Lulu."  

Wysler257

AyaSantres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:40 pm
Aya turned to see what the sudden commotion was about, and saw the girl that had taken the one that had surprised him. They seemed so happy together... He sighed, then remembered his arm. It still hurt, but he had ignored it earlier. "Ouch..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:41 pm
Rina giggled a bit to see him blushing. thought she was still blushing also  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:43 pm
Xynos looked up into the sky. "The sky is beautiful today..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:44 pm
Aya approahed them again. If the girl had healed this Rina, maybe she could heal his arm... "Excuse me...?"  

AyaSantres

Reborn Rinoa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:45 pm
Luminia Saw Aya walking away and saw his arm. "OMG!" She flew over to him and held his arm. "Your arm! You should come back to my castle with me!! Rina!! And You!! Come!!" She grabbed Aya's other arm and flew to the castle putting him in her Little ER room. "Aww you poor thing!!" She kissed him then, Called the doctor to fix his arm. They got right to it. "I hope you will be alright...."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:47 pm
"Yea it is." She said walkig over to xynos she noticed Aya and smiled  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

AyaSantres

Aya blinked in surprise. It has happened so fast... Luckily, the doctor's were on it. Hopefully they could work on his race...  
"What the hell just happened..." He began walking towards the castle. He looked back at Rina. "Coming?"  

Wysler257

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:50 pm
"Oh yea." She said running to catch up to him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:51 pm
Luminia Looked at Aya with worried and sad eyes. Then the docters couldn't heal his arm so she used her specialty. "Mister, Grab my hand." She started to flutter her wings. "We'll make sure you will have a Nice arm again. Come and Meet my father. God." She put her hands over his face and pulled his arm and flew to heaven And God fixed His arm. "Okay~! Bye Cromartez, Bye Luminaria~!" She waved goodbye to The goddess and God. Her father and Mother.  

Reborn Rinoa

Wysler257

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:52 pm
"So Rina, why were you kidnapped?" Xynos walked beside her, looking straight ahead.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:54 pm
Aya flexed his arm once he was placed back in the hospital room. It was as good as new. He looked backl at the girl, and bowed fluidly. "Thank you... Undeserving..."  

AyaSantres

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 2:54 pm
"They said they wanted my flute." She said keeping her flute in her pocket.  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games