Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N][P-UL] In The Alleyway Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:12 pm
Kane kneeled down next to Lan and pet him. "You're not a freak at all," he said lovingly. "Your beautiful. No matter what you look like, you're beautiful to me." Kane hugged Lan and laid his head on Lan's shoulder. He thought of how soft Lan's fur was. 'Come to think of it, his skin was soft too.' "Lan," Kane said, "why did this happen?" He did not know why Lan had changed, but it seemed to make Lan unhappy. Kane did not wwanted his love to be sad.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:19 pm
The tears did not stop. Not because Lan was scared or afraid, but because Kane still loved him. He was able to choke out through the tears "I.....It's kind of like the werewolf thing.....Once a month I ch...change into this....." Lan laid his furred head down on Kane's shoulder and nuzzled it. "D....do you really still like me....when im like this?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:23 pm
"Mmmm..." Kane said into Lan's shoulder, "Of course. You're still the same Lan who loved me after you knew my secret. You're the one who showed me real love for the first time. No change on the outside could stop my love." Kane pet Lan on his head while he held him. "So is this only for the rest of the night?" Kane had never met someone who could transform like this before.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:29 pm
Lan brought his arms up to hold onto Kane's shoulder. "F...for 24 hours....." he said as he flicked his tail across Kane's leg. "A....and I can transform whenever I want....but there is one night of the month when I cannot change back and it is the only time it hurts....the other times are fine..." he gently ran his padded hand along Kane's shoulder. "Why? D...do you like me like this?"  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:34 pm
"I like you however you are. And you'renice and soft either way," Kane added. He loved soft things, and Lan was always very soft. Kane thought of how cute he was as a cat, and then remembered that he had also been very attractive as a humanoid. Then, with concern he asked, "It hurts? Does it still hurt?" He rubbed Lan's back and nuzzled into his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:38 pm
"It doesn't hurt any more" Lan said clearly since he had stopped crying. "It only hurts on that one day during the transformation. If you like this form I can change into it once in a while if you like" he said as he used his neck fur to rub against Kane. He brought his arms around to give Kane a furry hug around his stomach. "It does feel good to me too. The fur is warm and fuzzy for me" he blushed a little and went back to rubbing against Kane.  

Kio Landera

milkymosaic
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:46 pm
Kane smiled. He was relieved that Lan was alright. "You sure had given me a scare. But I'm gald you're alright." He pet Lan and scratched biehind his ears. "I do like this. You're very cute. Cuddly and fuzzy too." Kane giggled. He was thinking of how warm Lan would be on a cold winter night. "Whatever you're comfortable with. If you don't like people to see you like this, you could just do it for me." Kane thought how nice it would be if this Lan was all his too.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:51 pm
"I don't mind being like this in front of people. But you are very special and if you like this I'll do it whenever" Lan purred and this time vibrated all over when Kane scratched him behind the ears. His ears flattened and he rubbed against the side of Kane's face. Then Lan blushed. "But I don't know if you'd be comfortable kissing me when I'm like this"  

Kio Landera

Fa-q91

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:52 pm
Zayroen
Ryzil chuckled and shook his head "you should save it, it could be worth something some day" he said with a small grin that for anyone else would have been a wide one
Lucca rolled his eyes and put the napkin in his pocket "Yeah...when I get sick" He said sarcastically and smiled at the demon  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:00 pm
"Oh!" The thought had not occured to Kane. "Fangs, right? Yeah, I guess so. Other than that, it's really comfortable, though." Kane stood up and held Lan's hands. "Come on, let's sit down again." Kande led Lan to the bed and laid down.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:05 pm
Lan blushed again as they laid down on the bed. "N...no...It's not the fangs....I can retract those whenever I want.....I guess it's just my face.." Lan inched closer to Kane and put his on his own chest so he was pressed against Kane. "mmmmm.......you make me feel safe.."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:12 pm
Kane held Lan as they lay together. "I don't think it would be that bad. Though I can say I've got no experience with kissing cats." Kane sighed happily as he felt Lan cuddle against him. "I would have to say the same about you. You're the only one who I am sure would never hurt me. That is the best feeling in the world, you know." There could not have been anyone in the world who could have made Kane happier than Lan had.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:15 pm
Lan purred a little as Kane held him. He then blushed and moved up to Kane's face and gently kissed him. He stayed there for a few seconds and then moved back down as he blushed. "Th...there...now you have some experience....hope that wasn't to bad.." he blushed again as he wrapped his furred leg around Kane.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:22 pm
"Mmm..." Kane had already fallen asleep because Lan was so comfy and warm. He was gently pressed against Lan's body and was humming a little in his sleep. "Mmmmmm...mmm...nnnn......" He did that sometimes when he was very comfortable and warm, but is was not often he felt so good. It was as if Lan was magic on Kane's heart.  

milkymosaic
Crew

Kio Landera

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 7:26 pm
Lan felt so loved that he began purring again. He made sure to vibrate his body with his purrs so that it could soothe Kane a little. He gently buried his face into Kane's neck. He gave a brief lick as he laid his leg over Kane's and put his paw onto his arm. "I love you so much" he said, still purring. Lan was too excited to sleep but he just lay there in Kane's embrace, purring and savoring the knowlede of being loved.  
[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games