Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Introductions Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ILU
  PPN and Destry <333
View Results

Roofstealer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:21 pm
Username/Name: Roofstealer
Which .hack games have you played: .Hack G.U. Rebirth and Reminisce, and hopefully Redemption.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .Hack/Roots, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet Manga
Who's your favorite character and why: I've always loved Atoli and Silabus  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2007 3:35 pm
Username/Name: ghaleon21/chris
Which .hack games have you played: i played all 4 of the 1st .hack games as well as the 3 .hack GU games
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): i have seen .hack//Signs and like the 1st 3 Legend of the Twilight Bracelet episodes
Who's your favorite character and why: i would have to say Haseo because he has a quick mouth quick temper and he's even a quicker fighter smile  

Ghaleon21

Kagami Kaori

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:37 pm
wahmbulance Username/Name: Imaginary Moonligh (or Rin)
Which .hack games have you played: None yet
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): The Legend of Twilight and .Hack// Mutation
Who's your favorite character and why: Nova, he seems to know a good bit, and he's always there for BlackRose when she needs him. Without Nova BlackRose probably wouldn't have gotten anywhere, and Chimmy would have killed billions of times.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:11 pm
Username/Name: Tohyma
Which .hack games have you played: Just about all of them
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack// legend of the twilight
Who's your favorite character and why: I like Ouka, she's basiclly awesome..Cause, 'she's not a dog, she's a wolf' x3 Balmung is awesome too, i can't really choose.  

HatKoala

Zyxa

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 3:33 pm
Hello (:
Quote:
Username/Name:Zyxa/ What ever you want to call me
Which .hack games have you played: All of them. Except for that one on the cell phone... And fragment. If it's been to NA...
Which series have you seen/read: I've only seen a few episodes of ROOTS, but otherwise anything that had mad its way to NA.
Who's your favorite character and why: Ginkan. What a loveable guy, with his morals and principles. He's a rarity. Sora, because he just knows everything. The fact that he's ten makes it even better. And Skeith. Because he's Skeith. Oh and Piros. He's got a permanent invitation to the party cool

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 4:22 pm
Username/Name: JinzoKusaru
Which .hack games have you played: .hack//outbreak, .hack//G.U. 2&3
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Legend of the Twilight Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//sign, .hack//Legend of the Twilight, .hack//roots, some books
Who's your favorite character and why: I like Zelkova because he has awesome hacking skills.  

AlchemistCrow

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Zanpaki

Distinct Gaian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:31 pm
Username/Name: zanpaki, though I do go by Kiki.
Which .hack games have you played: the 1st and 3rd ones
Which series have you seen/read: .hack//sign, .hack//legend of the twilight (seen and read), .hack//roots, .hack liminality
Who's your favorite character and why: Such a hard question..so Mireille, Ouka, and Crim. Mireille is just alot like me, while Ouka and Crim are just awesome in every way.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:21 am
Username/Name: Roanze/Roan
Which .hack games have you played: All. biggrin Infection-Quarantine and Volumes 1-3 of G.U.
Which series have you seen/read(i.e. .hack//Sign, Bracelet manga etc.): .hack//Sign, some .hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Endrance. He cracks me up with his interesting comments through mails in G.U. I'm also partial to Elk, which is to be expected since it is rumored they are the same person. razz I HATE Haseo. It was hard for me to play GU because I had to play as a character who killed all his relationships and stuff. I'm such a happy-go-lucky person, and he was like... KILL EVERYTHING. o__o  

Roanze

Rubai Sora

Heart Hunter

53,825 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:23 pm
Username/Name: Rubai Sora (Rubai for short)
Which .hack games have you played: All except Quarientine and the third G.U.
Which series have you seen/read: Both A.I. Busters, Sign, Liminality, the first Another Birth, Dusk (both anime an manga), and Roots.
Who's your favorite character and why: Three way tie. Mistral and her daughter because they kinda remind me of myself. *points to sig* Balmung is the other due to so many reasons that it would take a long time just to explaine why.

It's nice to meet you all! *bows* Nya!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:40 pm
Name: ......Endranse
series played: ....all that have been released in the United States....Including the card game...
series seen or read: .....all that have been released stateside....
Favorite character:
Okay, Here I'm gonna just say what I really feel on the subject. Just cause En cosplays En, doesn't mean En likes Haseo! (cause he obviously likes himself most!) He likes Sylli best! Because Sylli is his best friend irl! and if you guys, gals and beasie-pal can't get that straightthen I'maa*thonked on head*Please excuse my sweet Mia's behavior...she's spirited....
I'm....me....nothing more, nothing less....

Endranse

8,000 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

Echizen Akira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 1:20 pm
Username/Name: Nakamura Kenta, most people call me by my alias: Kero.
Which .hack games have you played: Second one.
Which series have you seen/read: .Hack//Roots
Who's your favorite character and why: Balmung is my favorite due to the fact that he's mysterious and strong. Not only that, he has his way of doings things and keeping order.  
@Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games