Welcome to Gaia! ::

Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for Panic! At The Disco fans to gather and discuss. 

Tags: Panic! At The Disco, Brendon Urie, Music 

Reply PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild
A Proper Introduction - [Introduce Yourself] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 12:11 pm
aquafairy01
I dont have a favorite song but my fave member is Ryan. I like to hang out, go on the computer, watch naruto, and sing/write songs.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild! <3

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 5:55 pm
User Image

Hello dear gaians.
I am Io and I go... by Io ^^ Quick and simple. Actually, it's pronounced "Eo" or something like that ^^u
I live in Uruguay, a little countrly in South America, and P!ATD is barely known in here u.u. My birthday is on March 31th.

The first time I heard P!ATD was on Mtv, and the song "I write sins, not tragedies" was one of the latest hits. As soon as I listened to it I fell in love with the band, so i ran to my computer to download some other songs ^^

Uhm... then, my favorite song is "There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought about it yet" and I don't really have a favorite member...

What else? Oh yeah, I ususally type with these little indigo annoying characters that you'll probably find all around the forum. Together with the shiny rainbows ^^

Some important things:
-> I like to read, to draw, to laugh a lot, to meet new interesting people, to take photos and to listen to music, just to say some things
-> My mother tounge is Spanish. I also speak English (as you noticed) and Italian, and I'm looking foward to learn German.
-> I'm naturally very random
-> I tend to use too many emoticons

Hope to meet you soon ^^ See you around!

User Image

Io[dream.eater]

Beloved Codger

PrimeRibby
Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 6:28 pm
Io[dream.eater]
User Image

Hello dear gaians.
I am Io and I go... by Io ^^ Quick and simple. Actually, it's pronounced "Eo" or something like that ^^u
I live in Uruguay, a little countrly in South America, and P!ATD is barely known in here u.u. My birthday is on March 31th.

The first time I heard P!ATD was on Mtv, and the song "I write sins, not tragedies" was one of the latest hits. As soon as I listened to it I fell in love with the band, so i ran to my computer to download some other songs ^^

Uhm... then, my favorite song is "There's a good reason these tables are numbered honey, you just haven't thought about it yet" and I don't really have a favorite member...

What else? Oh yeah, I ususally type with these little indigo annoying characters that you'll probably find all around the forum. Together with the shiny rainbows ^^

Some important things:
-> I like to read, to draw, to laugh a lot, to meet new interesting people, to take photos and to listen to music, just to say some things
-> My mother tounge is Spanish. I also speak English (as you noticed) and Italian, and I'm looking foward to learn German.

User Image

Wow. Lots of languages. O.O

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 10:20 am
`PrimeRib
Io[dream.eater]
User Image

Hello dear gaians.

Some important things:

User Image

Wow. Lots of languages. O.O
User Image

Thank you very much ^^

User Image

Io[dream.eater]

Beloved Codger

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:57 pm
    Hm... How should I start?

=//=

Well, first of all, I'm Azuruu. You can call me Azzy or Azu, I have no clue how I made up that username. I guess I was just bored to death or something. I can't remember anymore ^^;;

I live in Oregon, which is in the United States. It's very... foresty, but now it's evolving into a massive destructive blackhole and transforming into the high buildings of the city. Very sad really, I miss the trees. They were my friends...

I listen to P!ATD often, and like most people, I've heard their song "I Write Sins..." and became a little fan of their music. I listen to other bands as well. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Pink Floyd, and all that. I come from a family of musicians and rockers, so I'm very much like them.

I'm learning to speak Spanish, Thai, and Lao. So my English is becoming very... unstable. That's a good word for now. I love to read, sing, draw, listening to music, and much more. I draw most of my time, and listening to music as well. I'm in Concert Choir at my school, so we're always singing, and usually I lose my voice from it xP

Well, that's all I can type for this... since my fingers are starting to become lazy. I like to talk a lot as well, so feel free to PM me or add me. Thank you. ♥

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:01 pm
Azuruu

=//=

Well, first of all, I'm Azuruu. You can call me Azzy or Azu, I have no clue how I made up that username. I guess I was just bored to death or something. I can't remember anymore ^^;;

I live in Oregon, which is in the United States. It's very... foresty, but now it's evolving into a massive destructive blackhole and transforming into the high buildings of the city. Very sad really, I miss the trees. They were my friends...

I listen to P!ATD often, and like most people, I've heard their song "I Write Sins..." and became a little fan of their music. I listen to other bands as well. Green Day, Fall Out Boy, Pink Floyd, and all that. I come from a family of musicians and rockers, so I'm very much like them.

I'm learning to speak Spanish, Thai, and Lao. So my English is becoming very... unstable. That's a good word for now. I love to read, sing, draw, listening to music, and much more. I draw most of my time, and listening to music as well. I'm in Concert Choir at my school, so we're always singing, and usually I lose my voice from it xP

Well, that's all I can type for this... since my fingers are starting to become lazy. I like to talk a lot as well, so feel free to PM me or add me. Thank you. ♥

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 I always think it's silly when people can't remember how they got their username. 4laugh My lover can't remember how he got his username either. Silly gooses!

PrimeRibby
Captain

Azuruu

Cosmic Noob

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:15 pm
`PrimeRib
Azuruu

=//=

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild. <3 I always think it's silly when people can't remember how they got their username. 4laugh My lover can't remember how he got his username either. Silly gooses!
    I think I remember now xD;;

I was staring at the word 'Azure' because... well... I had nothing else to do. And I started adding a couple of letters and vowels. But I became fond of the word 'Azuruu.' Yeah... This was on my old account... A few days later, got hacked. Then I made this account. So my gaiaversary in that account is in... 6 days. And my 'hackaversary' is the day I joined Gaia on this account.

Wow... I got from 'remembering usernames' to 'hackaversaries.'

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 5:18 pm
Azuruu
`PrimeRib
Azuruu

=//=

I think I remember now xD;;

I was staring at the word 'Azure' because... well... I had nothing else to do. And I started adding a couple of letters and vowels. But I became fond of the word 'Azuruu.' Yeah... This was on my old account... A few days later, got hacked. Then I made this account. So my gaiaversary in that account is in... 6 days. And my 'hackaversary' is the day I joined Gaia on this account.

Wow... I got from 'remembering usernames' to 'hackaversaries.'

Wow. eek Everything (and every thought about the word azure) happens for a reason, I suppose?

PrimeRibby
Captain

emobell

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 5:03 pm
Yeah....soooo....

I'm emobell (not a poser, it is an inside joke. I was "Emobell" -opposite of tinkerbell- for halloween).

I love Panic! at the disco and have seen them play. I also like the academy is... and cobra starship.

I was invited to this guild by Primerib. *WHO ROCKS*

I love to swim and eat french fries. -insert magical french fry-

I'm also on a magical quest to defeat the evil Mr. Fuzzles. HELP DEFEAT HIM WITH ME!!!

(he isnt real, just in my head......I AM NOT STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 7:50 pm
emobell
Yeah....soooo....

I'm emobell (not a poser, it is an inside joke. I was "Emobell" -opposite of tinkerbell- for halloween).

I love Panic! at the disco and have seen them play. I also like the academy is... and cobra starship.

I was invited to this guild by Primerib. *WHO ROCKS*

I love to swim and eat french fries. -insert magical french fry-

I'm also on a magical quest to defeat the evil Mr. Fuzzles. HELP DEFEAT HIM WITH ME!!!

(he isnt real, just in my head......I AM NOT STRANGE!!!!!!!!!!)

Aww, haha, thanks!
I'll try my best to defeat the Mr. Fuzzles. <3
Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild!

PrimeRibby
Captain

tattoo fish

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:29 pm
Why hello there! I getted invited to this guild. I don't know why, cause the only other time I've posted anything about Panic was a couple hours ago when I said that Ryan was not ugly. mrgreen
I usually only post in guilds, so I dunno whats up. But I like it. cool

Anyway, My name's tattoo. Please don't capatilize it. I lust over Ryan. I lust over Brendon. I lust over Pete Wentz. I lust over Gerard Way. I lust over Mikey Way. I lust over Frank Iero.
*ahem*

Vital stats:

Species: Girl
What I want to be called: tattoo
I didn't find the Build God video to be innaproprite.
I'm niceish.
And... yeah.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:33 pm
tattoo fish
Why hello there! I getted invited to this guild. I don't know why, cause the only other time I've posted anything about Panic was a couple hours ago when I said that Ryan was not ugly. mrgreen
I usually only post in guilds, so I dunno whats up. But I like it. cool

Anyway, My name's tattoo. Please don't capatilize it. I lust over Ryan. I lust over Brendon. I lust over Pete Wentz. I lust over Gerard Way. I lust over Mikey Way. I lust over Frank Iero.
*ahem*

Vital stats:

Species: Girl
What I want to be called: tattoo
I didn't find the Build God video to be innaproprite.
I'm niceish.
And... yeah.

Welcome to the Panic! At The Disco Fan Guild~! <3

PrimeRibby
Captain

Sarahdipity

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:34 pm
*Is in love with PrimeRib's avvie*

Anyways, My name is Sarah. And I'm 15 years old and a freshman in highschool. I first heard of Panic! when...uh...actually, I'm not sure! I think it was last summer. Maybe from the radio. Yeah, I know I haven't been a fan for too long but I'm still a frickin' fan. And I'm literate and deep enough to understand and appreciate their talent. Personally, I think I like their music more than the people themselves. Don't get me wrong. I'd never pass up a chance to meet Ryan or Brendon but it's just the fact that I think Brendon has gotten a tad cocky. Just a tad. And...well...I like Ryan. I just wish he was a little more Brendin-ish. And for some reason, I can't stand Spencer. I honestly don't know why. Gosh, it's sooo uber hard for me to pick a favorite song. Cause some of them I really like the lyrics, and some of them have really catchy tunes/beats. So it's hard. I really like "These tables are numbered, honey..." and "London Beckoned Songs..." I've seen them once in the Nothing Rhymes with Cicus tour. And that was my first concert. I've been going to shows ever since. :]

Other bands that I'm in love with:
Cobra Starship
Sherwood
Gym Class Heroes
The Audition
Cartel
Head Automatica
Jack's Mannequin
Something Corporate
Hellogoodbye

And I'm currenty OBSESSED with 1997. Seriously look them up. You'll fall in love with them. I just saw them in concert on Wed. and ohh man. They're amazing.

;DD

Yep, that's me!

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:36 pm
Oh! And thanks for inviting me. Except I may not be in here much. But I'll try to check in. =]

Sarahdipity

CARDiology

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:56 am
yo Sugarhyperness here as u can guess im very hyper!
Bday: if i cant remeber how old i am, how do u expect me to remeber my bday lmao
my fave song would be umm i have more than one hope thats ok but how can u have one favourate song from the greatest band ever! all of the mare my favourite,b ut most favourably would be nails for breakfeast, tacks for snacks and its better if you do!
byz  
PANIC At The Disco Fan Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games