Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply HPSG Head Quarters
New? Post your profile! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fragile_yuki

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:56 pm
What's your name? Carley
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? oboe, web design, and ddr
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? Purple ~ Swedish Fish ~ That 70s Show
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? almost every day
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Severus/Harry
You could even give us a pic of yourself!Sure!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:50 pm
What's your name? Ami
Age? 15
What nation are you from? United States
What are your hobbies? Drawing, Watching Anime, Reading Manga and Books, Learning Japanese (School)
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? My favourite colour is black. Food is sushi. TV Show.. I have several.. can't choose.. I heart Harry Potter and the Vampire Chronicles.. and.. etc. >>;
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I do all very often.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? DracoxHarry or the other way also. ;D

User Image
[ I was taking pictures for fun.. ;x ]

ami-jou

yukiflame

6,850 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 8:44 pm
What's your name? Jess
What nation are you from?U.S
What are your hobbies?reading, singing, Anime, RPing, Card Playing
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?Purple,red, black/Pizza/CSI/Anime, Books, Manga, and Fanfiction
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?I read slash fanfiction at least 5-6 hours a day. I haven't found many doujinshi, I'd love to see lots more. I got lots of art.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?Draco/Harry, Hermione/Ginny, Lucius/Severus, Sirius/Remus, Fred/George, and I try any pair once. wink

I'm really glad to be apart of this guild and I hope, I can become friends with many of you. thank you reading. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:46 pm
What's your name? Ana blaugh
What nation are you from? U.S.A
What are your hobbies?ummm...drawing, baking cakes, playing with my one and only waldo heart (my violin).....uhh...talking on the phone,chatting..w/buds.... theres probably more.... sweatdrop
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? YELLOW!!!!;umm, mexican food(especially the food my mom makes yum whee what else...cookies and cream ice cream(my fav),...pickles,...EGG ROLLS!!!!; House M.D(really awsome), Family Guy wink ....basically anything on FOX, dont watch anything else except for Cartoon Network and Nicklelodeon
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? sadly not that much..sigh.., i got introduced to it not too long ago
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?Draco/Harry (of course) and Sirius/Remus, not much of a big fan of snarry yet
blaugh  

me_in_d_net

DrakeTaylor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:05 pm
What's your name? Drake Taylor.....really
What nation are you from? US
What are your hobbies? reading, writing, singing in choir, jazz dance, cooking, cross-dressing(because i can get away with it xd ), and riding horses
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? color: blue, food: chocolate, tv show: Queer As Folk! 4laugh
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? everyday! all the time!
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? DracoxHarry, in that order whee  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:50 pm
What's your name? Karai
What nation are you from? North America, USA
What are your hobbies? listening to music, watching anime, playing online, reading manga, drawing manga
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? blood red, cucumber sushi, naruto, case closed, inuyasha, IGPX, Zatch Bell, bo x7
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? every other week or so ... depends how busy i am
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Hermione and Ginny!!
sry, i have no pics of me on my computer currently..  

angelkuri

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:30 pm
Ohh... Welcome! <333  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:07 pm
What's your name? Megan
What nation are you from? Well, I'm korean, but I live in the US.
What are your hobbies? Reading, drawing, and such. Violin..
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? I like red. And I like a lot a food. Dependson what I feel like eating. TV show... South of Nowhere. <3
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? A lot.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? Harry/Draco
You could even give us a pic of yourself! Well, I would if I could.

mushroom general

Sister Eustace

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 10:39 am
What's your name? Jenna
What nation are you from? USA
What are your hobbies? Movies, reading, writing, acting
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc? blue/probably chocolate/not much for TV but the Daily Show/Movie = Moulin Rouge!/Actor = Ewan McGregor <3
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? Hmm, HP slash, not for quite a while, I read a really good one on fanfiction.net one time, I haven't seen much HP slash art, but man, if you're into LotR, The Theban Band is sooooo good at their lotr slashart! <3 <3
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing? boys = Harry/Draco (ohhh the tension), and girls = hmmm, I dunno! I never actually much thought about girls, it's not as interesting to me as boys biggrin but if I had to choose, maybe Hermione/Ginny, or Lavender/Parvati? haha
You could even give us a pic of yourself!
User Image
(slightly different now, I've got lots less hair! ^^)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 11:03 am
Welcome, Megan and Jenna whee  

Guillotein

Nienna08

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:33 am
What's your name?
Nienna, you can call me Ni
What nation are you from?
I am from the U.S.
What are your hobbies?
I like to read, both fan fiction and and novels. I al so like to write both fan fictions and novels (i have both in the works)
Favorite color/food/tv show/etc?
colors:purple, green, and silver; food:chicken and ice cream; tv show: thats a hard one...What Not to Wear, Little Britain, Family Guy, the Simpsons, American Dad, Father Ted, and a lot of others (I dont have a favorite); movie: Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings, Bedrooms and Hallways, and a lot of others; and I have a lot of other favorites (you can look at my profile if you want more)
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I used to read it a lot more (especially in the summer, ...everyday, all day) but now that school has started, I havent had time to read any, but I have been working on some ideas that I get during school.
What's your favorite fem/menslash pairing?
Well, I love Harry/Draco, and then there is Draco/Seamus or Harry/Seamus...or antone with the three...except Ron, I really dont like him that much.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 2:09 pm
Name: Nat

Nation: U.S.A.

Hobbies: Oh my, so many of them... Music, for one - I'm in band, where I play piano, clarinet, bassoon, vibes, and small percussion, and outside of band I play Celtic harp and Irish flute. Writing, of course. You can find me on fanfiction.net under the name 'The Warrior Bard'. I also draw, and I make chainmail armor.

Favorites:
Color - green
Food - flan
Movie - LOTR
TV show - Not sure. It's a tie between Fullmetal Alchemist and the news.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art? I've never really looked at art, but I read fanfiction abotu weekly. It used to be more, but it's getting harder and harder to find good stuff. I work on writing it almost daily.

REMUS/SIRIUS!!!!!! As for the girls, I don't really care who's paired together as long as it's written well.  

Warrior Bard

Lucre

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:37 pm
What's your name?
Stephanie

What nation are you from?
USA

What are your hobbies?

Drawing, Gaming, Reading, Swimming, Computer stuff, Music, Manga, and some other things I can't think of o_o;

Favorite color?
My favorite color is orange.

How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?
Erm..I've only read part of a fanfiction, but I look at the art alot.

I guess Draco and Harry.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:23 pm
>_o you look so familiar Yuuki.
but I cant figure out where I've seen your avi before xP

Welcome everyone ~

Subliminal Effect

g_e_n_e_s_i_s

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2005 8:56 pm
name: Genesis
hobbies: Drawing, movies, listening to music
favourites: music- SCANCH, Rolly, Michael Jackson, Malice Mizer, X Japan, POE, Bjork... many other various songs food- Chocolate, Pasta, Bread, Pomegranites, bagels, many other fruits and grain products
How often do you read HP Slash fanfiction/doujinshi or look at the art?: I look at the art often, because I can look at it any time. I don't always have enough time to read many fanfics, though.
favourite slash pairings: HarryxMalfoy, HarryXRon and some HarryxSnape  
HPSG Head Quarters

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games