Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chisuchina

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:15 pm
I just got egged sitting outside of my job.

I hate the human race sometimes.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:20 am
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
.Prince Snivellus.
Yeah, I struck gold, beetches! xd I luff you all! *locks you all in a box* surprised No one can have you but me! ;_;

n_n And, yush... Luny is pretty! surprised She's so modest! 3nodding

ninja ninja

200! gonk Wow! I feel so out of place amidst some of the members... Some are really famous, and I'm like, "Hey, I know j00!" and then they're like, "Who the flick are you, don't touch me, you n00b fangirl! >=0" lol xd Okay, it's not quite like that. surprised But you catch my drift! xd

ninja I was really happy to get mah crew... >3 I was worried they were going to say no when I asked... surprised 'Cause... o.o;; I mean, it's work! lol xd

*rambles on*

;_; I'm so tired! xd Bed time! Nights!

yeah I remember that when you were picking crew members I was all nervous and kind of a n00b compared to the other known people. I had to give some of my fanfics (By the way I still never found them... ) and give you little tidbits of it. Then I was in charge of off-topic and part of fanfiction... then the queen of rping with HK. I was such a n00b back then.

*sighs at memories*

Guilty confession--When we were discussing the RP, I was like "Dude! I so want to be a crew-member, that'd be so flippin awesome! Cause all these cool people are here that I've seen in the Sub-forums and I KNOW they rock, I've got to be either extremely active or a crew member" My chance came with the RP, and Luny--I love you to death, but then I was kind of all like "ARGH! It's LUNY! NO! She's going to STEAL MY JOB!!!!!!!one!!!111111eleventy69!!!" sweatdrop but at the same time I was all like "EEEE! It's Luny! She's cool!"

I'm such a nutcase, but no, I love you Luny! And you too Bosswoman, and the rest of my crazy co-"workers" and yeah. I felt like such a major n00b at first, got over that pretty fast though.

As for our 200+ Members

I'm an evil-evil-evil person, don't screw with me... twisted
You can ask Luny and Lee wink

OMFG! I was the EXACT SAME! I was all "Lee you better not ******** choose her.. Thats my damn job!" *more swears and several 111!!!#%$@shizzah!*
HK, your like practically second in command, I'm too unpopular in the subforum and too lazy!  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:39 pm
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome
Guilty confession--When we were discussing the RP, I was like "Dude! I so want to be a crew-member, that'd be so flippin awesome! Cause all these cool people are here that I've seen in the Sub-forums and I KNOW they rock, I've got to be either extremely active or a crew member" My chance came with the RP, and Luny--I love you to death, but then I was kind of all like "ARGH! It's LUNY! NO! She's going to STEAL MY JOB!!!!!!!one!!!111111eleventy69!!!" sweatdrop but at the same time I was all like "EEEE! It's Luny! She's cool!"

I'm such a nutcase, but no, I love you Luny! And you too Bosswoman, and the rest of my crazy co-"workers" and yeah. I felt like such a major n00b at first, got over that pretty fast though.

As for our 200+ Members

OMFG! I was the EXACT SAME! I was all "Lee you better not ******** choose her.. Thats my damn job!" *more swears and several 111!!!#%$@shizzah!*
HK, your like practically second in command, I'm too unpopular in the subforum and too lazy!

OY! And look at us now...that's crazy...

Now as for me being second in command...1 you're not unpopular, read the sig, your famous, 2 not as lazy as The Boss-Woman--besides you're an Aussie you have an excuse wink , and I'm not popular in the subforums any more, I kind of died out there (not like it matters, look at the crap that's floating around there currently, all about the movies--no intelligent discussions really just "OMFG!!! DANIEL RADCLIFFE is SoOOoOoOoOOoO HAWT!!111!!11one!1eleventy69!")

So, I dunno, I guess that's kind of up to Boss-Woman and I doubt she'll just stand right up and say "Everyone! HK is second in comand!" If she did, I'd grab you Luny and go "Second in Command get's a right hand man--woman...werewolf...person..."

Now, Chisuchina: The Human Race is probably the stupidest race I've ever met. There are quite a few smart intelligent and funny people hidden amongst the Human Race--but it's one of those things where it's impossible for them to find each other and take over and make the rest of the Human Race smart. A shame really.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:51 pm
gonk I am such a crappy crewmate I might as well be a member who joins and posts once.  

B-shiro

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 2:17 pm
Babyshiro
gonk I am such a crappy crewmate I might as well be a member who joins and posts once.

Aww...you''re awesome, you''re our inside link to the subforums cause of your awesome thread. You rock!!! Feel good, you''re not that bad!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:53 am
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
hanyou-kagome

As for our 200+ Members

OY! And look at us now...that's crazy...

Now as for me being second in command...1 you're not unpopular, read the sig, your famous, 2 not as lazy as The Boss-Woman--besides you're an Aussie you have an excuse wink , and I'm not popular in the subforums any more, I kind of died out there (not like it matters, look at the crap that's floating around there currently, all about the movies--no intelligent discussions really just "OMFG!!! DANIEL RADCLIFFE is SoOOoOoOoOOoO HAWT!!111!!11one!1eleventy69!")

So, I dunno, I guess that's kind of up to Boss-Woman and I doubt she'll just stand right up and say "Everyone! HK is second in comand!" If she did, I'd grab you Luny and go "Second in Command get's a right hand man--woman...werewolf...person..."

Now, Chisuchina: The Human Race is probably the stupidest race I've ever met. There are quite a few smart intelligent and funny people hidden amongst the Human Race--but it's one of those things where it's impossible for them to find each other and take over and make the rest of the Human Race smart. A shame really.

Yeah, if i got shucked as a second command i would cling to you aswell. Aww, I feel warm and fuzzy inside. Thank god for my excuse for laziness... I love Australia 3nodding

@Chisuchina-
The human race are all idiots occasionally smart ones come into the world but they are ridiculed and teased a lot. The end.

@Babyshiro- You are our secret agent!  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:51 pm
eek Babyshiro, I love you! xd @_@; I wouldn't have made you crew if not...

surprised Shadow! xd lol! surprised Where'd the banners go? o.o; Did she eat them? lol =D

=0 Also... ;_; Did... Did... ;_; Did Graphiti Skies quit, without telling me? ;_;

crying

Yeah, I thought it was kinda funny that Luny and HK were against eachother at first. whee

>=0 The Human Race is awesome! They're the best test subjects. @_^

Mmm... =D And I'm definately inclined to promote feel-good-hit... As he's offering tons of help toward the fanfic contest.

o.o; But whatever happened to Graphi? I thought the contest was going to be her thing! gonk

OH! NEWS!

>=D I bought two whips. Now I shall whip my crew.

*whips crew*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 5:02 pm
.Prince Snivellus.

surprised Shadow! xd lol! surprised Where'd the banners go? o.o; Did she eat them? lol =D

=0 Also... ;_; Did... Did... ;_; Did Graphiti Skies quit, without telling me? ;_;

crying

Yeah, I thought it was kinda funny that Luny and HK were against eachother at first. whee

Mmm... =D And I'm definately inclined to promote feel-good-hit... As he's offering tons of help toward the fanfic contest.

o.o; But whatever happened to Graphi? I thought the contest was going to be her thing! gonk

OH! NEWS!

*whips crew*

Whips?! No! See Hk, my prediction HAS come true! I am a Seer and just as I foretold, she has been possessed by Lord Voldemort!
*throws kiki kitty at her* Eat her face Remus! (Yes I named my kiki Remus... Leave me alone ;_ wink  

Lunar_Blade

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:14 pm
Lunar_Blade
.Prince Snivellus.

crying

OH! NEWS!

*whips crew*

Whips?! No! See Hk, my prediction HAS come true! I am a Seer and just as I foretold, she has been possessed by Lord Voldemort!
*throws kiki kitty at her* Eat her face Remus! (Yes I named my kiki Remus... Leave me alone ;_ wink

...I knew there was something wrong with you Luny with your crazy Remus kiki...but yes, you predicted right, now as for the Voldemort-Possessed-Bosswoman...

Fine...whip us...we run this guild entirely by ourselves with no help from you, we'll go on strike and stop working... wink

And I was actually wondering what happened to Graphi I was all like "Hey! Graphi's not a...not a mod...OH NO! *death*"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:10 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
.Prince Snivellus.

crying

OH! NEWS!

*whips crew*

...I knew there was something wrong with you Luny with your crazy Remus kiki...but yes, you predicted right, now as for the Voldemort-Possessed-Bosswoman...

Fine...whip us...we run this guild entirely by ourselves with no help from you, we'll go on strike and stop working... wink

And I was actually wondering what happened to Graphi I was all like "Hey! Graphi's not a...not a mod...OH NO! *death*"

Speaking of Remus, I had a demented dream involving me watchinga documentary of him. It's weird, and the title flashed and everything, except Remus had long hair.... And at one point... Well let's just say that that's the first time I've ever seen the male anatomy exposed in a dream.  

Lunar_Blade

Osom

Cluttered Cat

11,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:08 pm
hanyou-kagome
Lunar_Blade
.Prince Snivellus.

crying

OH! NEWS!

*whips crew*

=0 Hmm... I named my two kiki kitties Tobias and Eileen. After mah (*ahem*) parents.

rofl Go ahead and go on strike! I can replace you easily! >=D *hires n00b* Ahahhhahaha! Not only a n00b, but the one and only DCACOW! twisted cool Absolute power. *takes a drag of cig in a very Voldemort-ish way*

Yeah, I noticed that too! ;_; She quit... And I PMed her about it, but she just ignored me. ;_; So I decided it was best to hire feel-good-hit, since he can fill her vacency, help with the auction, and take the title of the first male on the crew. cool

...I wish I had dreams like that, Luny.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:09 pm
I keep having odd dreams with Snape included some how. I can't really remember the one that I had last night/this morning. It included a strange two story building with stairs and a deck around the second story and me and a few other people (Harry might've been one of them, I can't remember) were trying to get up the stairs (note: this is the middle of the dream, I can't remember the beginning of it, though it was equally as strange and we were trying to spy on something--I remember that much) we were trying to figure something out and then this diembodied hand came out of nowhere and started flopping around and I started to hit it with a rope ladder (... sweatdrop I've just realized how strange this all sounds) and then Snape appeared and started to do something and I woke up, realized I was 30 minutes late and freaked out.

The other one happened awhile ago--it was...let's just say, Dumbledore, Snape, Harry, "Multi-Wizard Tournament" held inside the castle, Castle like the Candyland Castle almost, but it was like ice cream, and ice cream cones floated around the outside, and I was hiding behind a couch, and Snape wanted ice cream...

yeah, I'm not getting into any more details about that one.  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

B-shiro

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:21 pm
*sells off gaia stuff for whip* They're just so flashy. xd

YAY!...RandoM!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 9:29 pm
hanyou-kagome
I keep having odd dreams with Snape included some how. I can't really remember the one that I had last night/this morning. It included a strange two story building with stairs and a deck around the second story and me and a few other people (Harry might've been one of them, I can't remember) were trying to get up the stairs (note: this is the middle of the dream, I can't remember the beginning of it, though it was equally as strange and we were trying to spy on something--I remember that much) we were trying to figure something out and then this diembodied hand came out of nowhere and started flopping around and I started to hit it with a rope ladder (... sweatdrop I've just realized how strange this all sounds) and then Snape appeared and started to do something and I woke up, realized I was 30 minutes late and freaked out.

The other one happened awhile ago--it was...let's just say, Dumbledore, Snape, Harry, "Multi-Wizard Tournament" held inside the castle, Castle like the Candyland Castle almost, but it was like ice cream, and ice cream cones floated around the outside, and I was hiding behind a couch, and Snape wanted ice cream...

yeah, I'm not getting into any more details about that one.

Nice dream 3nodding  

Lunar_Blade

Guillotein

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 6:50 pm
.Prince Snivellus.

crying

OH! NEWS!

*whips crew*
... I thought Graphi went on vacation.. I read somewhere that she'd be back by the end of October.  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games