Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply Life Issues & Fashion
~*The Rantbox*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Ranting a good stress reliever?
The best!
25%
 25%  [ 12 ]
I think Art is a better outlet
18%
 18%  [ 9 ]
Stress??? WHAT STRESS??? *twitch twitch*
56%
 56%  [ 27 ]
Total Votes : 48

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:20 pm
DAMN ******** PAGINATION ERRROR!!!! I can't get into half the threads I want to in the guild because of it. ~_~ *beats on gaia* Damn you and your paginations!  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:41 pm
lurichan
DAMN ******** PAGINATION ERRROR!!!! I can't get into half the threads I want to in the guild because of it. ~_~ *beats on gaia* Damn you and your paginations!

ARGH! I second that!

WHYYYYY!?!??!??!??!??????!??!?.?!??!??!?!?!! stressed crying cry stressed  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 9:44 pm
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

ARGH! I second that!

Most likely because we haven't had a big glitch in a while. ~_~ Damn glitches.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 28, 2006 10:09 pm
lurichan
Macabre_Cogitation
lurichan

ARGH! I second that!

Most likely because we haven't had a big glitch in a while. ~_~ Damn glitches.

I will second that throught as well.
But still.
-insert dramatic why-  

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

Sulhir

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:16 pm
Stupid Gaia won't work. Cannot retrieve pagination... and other stupid errors when I try to open threads.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 7:18 pm
Sulhir
Stupid Gaia won't work. Cannot retrieve pagination... and other stupid errors when I try to open threads.

stare *gives you a cookie* Cheer up!  

ieatyourtclol

Macabre_Cogitation
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 2:31 pm
Yeah, what's up with all the erros?
It's really beginning to annoy me.

Alas, i have no solution.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:31 pm
ok, here goes

I am a Christian, not one of those in your face bible thumpers, but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ etc. and try to live my life as such. After all, I'd rather live my life like there is a hell than live like there isn't and find out there is (follow all that).

so yes, I do get a little offended when people go off on Christians. But it really gets to me when "goths" do it. After all the preaching (ignore the pun) against stereo typing goths as satanic worshippers, isn't it a little hypocritical to say that all Christians are narrow minded and idiots and so forth?

Just because I'm a Christian, that doesn't mean I agree with every thing in the bible. I don't agree with the crusades (total bullshit) I'm for gay marriage (seriously, love is love) I'm pro choice and I certainly don't think women should bow to men ( a common theme amongst some churches) But the being a good person and ten comandments, well I'm cool with that.

so yeah, there's my rant. Thank you, I feel better now.  

Seanna

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:30 am
I feel like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket... I'm sick, and I really don't want to be. I want to be back in school, doing my work like everyone else, and I feel really bad for making my mother wait on me all the time. I'm a big girl now, I should be able to take care of myself, and I wish she'd realize that! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:25 pm
Seanna
ok, here goes

I am a Christian, not one of those in your face bible thumpers, but I do believe in God and Jesus Christ etc. and try to live my life as such. After all, I'd rather live my life like there is a hell than live like there isn't and find out there is (follow all that).

so yes, I do get a little offended when people go off on Christians. But it really gets to me when "goths" do it. After all the preaching (ignore the pun) against stereo typing goths as satanic worshippers, isn't it a little hypocritical to say that all Christians are narrow minded and idiots and so forth?

Just because I'm a Christian, that doesn't mean I agree with every thing in the bible. I don't agree with the crusades (total bullshit) I'm for gay marriage (seriously, love is love) I'm pro choice and I certainly don't think women should bow to men ( a common theme amongst some churches) But the being a good person and ten comandments, well I'm cool with that.

so yeah, there's my rant. Thank you, I feel better now.

Most christans I meet arnt that bad. But if they tell me I'm wrong about something I believe in I'll go off on them (like my dad for one).
You have the right to believe in what you do, as do I.
So lets all live peachy. =D  

VampiBear

VampiBear

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:28 pm
Dammit... no one can leave me "rape" comments >_<
arg!!!!

And I have writers block... again... grr!

Oh well, at least I'm squeaky clean 3nodding (our plumming has been shot to hell and yeah.. that means no shower sometimes)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:51 am
Oh I've never been in here. I will now attempt a rant. Be warned swearing may be presant within my rant. I have gotten little sleep so it may not come out too well.

First off fans or fake fans of bands.
I think if you only listen to what MTV tells you to and proced to move on to the next pice of crap they shove down your throught next month you should be shot repeatedly. I hate the people who are the biggest fan of a band because all their little friends belive they are cool. "Tiffany said they where cool" is not an excuse to run out and buy merch to a band you don't even like at risk of not being the most popular girl in your group.

The peole who only like a band because a member is hot sicken me. That is just ******** disrespectful to the band. A band should be able to make music and be taken seriously without hoards of teenies shouting how much they love them. Then they call themselves fans. They have no interest in the emotion and time a band may put in lyrics or the skill of their bassist. They view the band simply as meat put there to drool over. If a band looks good then fine, but don't parade arround telling people you are their number one fan when you can't name more than two songs that MTV plays and don't even know the all the band members names except maby the singer who you think is so damn hot.

If a band does get big it's a sad fact that the people mentioned above will become attracted to them. It's sad, but true. The fans who stop liking a band because a band gets big where not true fans to begin with and are just as bad. As a fan you should be happy they can begin to make money. There is a diffrence between a band being able to support it's self and selling out. If they can't make money they would be forced to quit before they compleately run out of money. Then nobody wins. Liking only small indie bands makes you a scene whore just like the people who only like bands that are popular. And if a band you like changes their sound a bit it means they are growing and exparamenting. If you don't like it fine, but don't go arround complaining about how they have changed. A band that's sound never changes and only do what they know isn't much of a band.

I also hate the people who think they are the unrivaled source of knowlage on a band. I run into them constantly and half the time they don't know s**t about the band they claim to love so much. They only like a little power trip from calling others posers. They should just all shut the hell up. If you find somebody who is a real fan of a band you like be happy and make conversation. Don't just go and try to prove they arn't as big of or as good of a fan as you are. It can be assumed that you too are pretending to like a band and having your loyalty questioned isn't fun. Espicialy when you get on the case of the wrong person who can throw you off your high horse. You will find somebody who knows more and you will come out looking like the a** you are. Music is a great thing so don't go scaring off the other people who realize that by being an a**.

So that is my first rant it has probably already all been said before, but screw it. I hope it makes at least some sence. I thank the people who paused to read all that.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 10:55 am
IY_and_MCR
Oh I've never been in here. I will now attempt a rant. Be warned swearing may be presant within my rant. I have gotten little sleep so it may not come out too well.

First off fans or fake fans of bands.
I think if you only listen to what MTV tells you to and proced to move on to the next pice of crap they shove down your throught next month you should be shot repeatedly. I hate the people who are the biggest fan of a band because all their little friends belive they are cool. "Tiffany said they where cool" is not an excuse to run out and buy merch to a band you don't even like at risk of not being the most popular girl in your group.

The peole who only like a band because a member is hot sicken me. That is just ******** disrespectful to the band. A band should be able to make music and be taken seriously without hoards of teenies shouting how much they love them. Then they call themselves fans. They have no interest in the emotion and time a band may put in lyrics or the skill of their bassist. They view the band simply as meat put there to drool over. If a band looks good then fine, but don't parade arround telling people you are their number one fan when you can't name more than two songs that MTV plays and don't even know the all the band members names except maby the singer who you think is so damn hot.

If a band does get big it's a sad fact that the people mentioned above will become attracted to them. It's sad, but true. The fans who stop liking a band because a band gets big where not true fans to begin with and are just as bad. As a fan you should be happy they can begin to make money. There is a diffrence between a band being able to support it's self and selling out. If they can't make money they would be forced to quit before they compleately run out of money. Then nobody wins. Liking only small indie bands makes you a scene whore just like the people who only like bands that are popular. And if a band you like changes their sound a bit it means they are growing and exparamenting. If you don't like it fine, but don't go arround complaining about how they have changed. A band that's sound never changes and only do what they know isn't much of a band.

I also hate the people who think they are the unrivaled source of knowlage on a band. I run into them constantly and half the time they don't know s**t about the band they claim to love so much. They only like a little power trip from calling others posers. They should just all shut the hell up. If you find somebody who is a real fan of a band you like be happy and make conversation. Don't just go and try to prove they arn't as big of or as good of a fan as you are. It can be assumed that you too are pretending to like a band and having your loyalty questioned isn't fun. Espicialy when you get on the case of the wrong person who can throw you off your high horse. You will find somebody who knows more and you will come out looking like the a** you are. Music is a great thing so don't go scaring off the other people who realize that by being an a**.

So that is my first rant it has probably already all been said before, but screw it. I hope it makes at least some sence. I thank the people who paused to read all that.

Bravo. A very well thought out rant that touches upon a lot of my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 am
lurichan
IY_and_MCR
*insert rant*

Bravo. A very well thought out rant that touches upon a lot of my thoughts.

Thank you. Music is just so good, but people are just so..stupid.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Kitsoru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 7:21 pm
*in Cartman type voice for emphasis* >_<
GOD DAMN ******** STUPID GAIA TOWNS STILL DON'T WORK FOR ME!!!! scream scream scream @$#%$^%#@!#%$^$#@!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!
*kills something small and furry* now look what you made me do, Gaia twisted  
Life Issues & Fashion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games