Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:20 pm

*Ketsueki slowly walks into the water his hands out so he knows where he is* "I've never been a great swimmer..." *he says still continuing to slowly walk forward*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:21 pm

Hitomi swam up and grabbed him hands pulling him in "just float" she said smiling as the water got deeper

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:38 pm

*Grabs her and pulls her under water with him and comes back up* "I know how to swim" *he smiles at her* "I'm just not great at it"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:41 pm

"that wasnt very nice" she said letting go of him and did a back flip in the water and went deeper into the water then stopped looking up at him she swam back up and pulled him under giggling even though she was under the water still

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:50 pm

*grabbed on to her and swam down with her to the buttom his eyes wide open and smiled and looks at her and trys to smile as big as possiable*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:55 pm

Hitomi started to run out of air her face went blue as she let out her air trying to get to the surface

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:57 pm

*Ketsueki freaks out grabs her and jumps out of the water into the air* "Sorry, I thought you could hold your breath for a long time" he says as they slowly fall back to the ground "Are you ok?"
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:00 pm

Hitomi coughs up a little water smiling looking up at Ketsueki "peachy" she said giggling

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:04 pm

*Ketsueki chuckles as he lands on the ground and sets her down and sits down beside her* "Do you still love him?" he says looking at the sky as the sun sets
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:08 pm

"I guess I can tell you" she said grabbing on to her knees tears forming in her eyes just thinking about it "well I was walking into town one day and a good fried of mine grabbed me and tried to force himself on me...well my husband saw him kissing me and thought I wanted him to do that" she said looking at the water remembering the rest "well a demon decided that he would take advantage over him and told him he could sell my soul for the sword and put it in there so that I would always be with him"

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:14 pm

*Ketsueki gets up and walks behind her kneels down and hugs her from behind streching his arms to her knees* "I hate when you cry.." he whispered "So, he soul your soul...."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 pm

"yes but thats not all" she whispered "once he sold my soul I went to the house and found out" *how could you!!!* Hitomi yelled at Hisoka who was holding on to the sword lifting it up "how could you!!" he yelled at her going down to strike her and she grabbed the blade taking it out of his hand and stabbed him tears in her eyes "die" she whispered as he fell to the ground dead a small box fell out of his pocket she opened it up to find a ring "I..do" she whispered kissing the top of his head* "thats about it" she said looking up at the sky she expained everything that happened right after he got the sword "even though we werent really married I called him my exhusband cuz he's dead" she whispered looking at the ring on her hand

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:18 pm

Keith looks down at them. ((Oh sure post without me xd j/k))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:28 pm

*Ketsueki summons Kagejouten and ports Keith away far far away* "I'm sorry Hitomi, I'm truly sorry.." a tear drops only her shoulder "Heh, I thought I lost the ability to cry a long time ago..." *holds her tighter*

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 2:32 pm

HItomi's head shot up she took off the ring "I think I can let go now" she whispered throwing the ring into the lake "I felt so guilty killing him leaving the ring on till now...thank you" she whispered at the last prt wiping away her tears
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games