Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:30 pm

"she woke me" Mitsuzu said lifting up her hand looking at it "Kira did so that she could use my power to kill all of you" she said sitting down a seat away from Nick "when I was born I was born into a family of preists" she said looking at the celling leaning back "I was born with powers that can kill a vampire with any weapon I touch"
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:32 pm

"Then how are we alive?" Nick looks over at her alowing his eyes to go back to normal.

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:35 pm

"I dont like using it" Mitsuzu whispered "I wont let Kira use it eather" she stood up looking at the bar getting more to drink "it takes years off her life I used it so much when I was alive that I died from it" she said sitting back down this time next to Nick
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:40 pm

Nick looks at her "Who are you acting so well...nice to me now...I may just be paranoid but I don't feel right."

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:44 pm

Mitsuzu looked at Nick eyes dark she was lost in her memories "I dont know" she whispered looking back at the celling taking another drink
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:44 pm

"Mitzusu is definitely a stragne one," Kai says walking beside them. "She can't decide if she wants you dead or wants to love you."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:46 pm

"shut up" she said standing up looking at Kai with a frown "all of you are going to die" Mitsuzu reached for her blade "the real reason I died was your fault you bit me and I died instead of changing me!!" she yelled punching him instead of grabbing the blade
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:48 pm

"Kai...if you actually decide to answer this time why do I still look like this?" Nick looks at him then looks back at Mitsuzu. "I guessed right about your connection then" he said and tipped his head back.

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:49 pm

Kai looked at her with a stern face, but no anger registered on it. He rubbed his jaw but didn't seem bothered by the fact that she hit him. "It was never my intention for that to happen. You know this. I never meant to hurt you...."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:51 pm

Mitsuzu cletched her hands into fist just looking at him "Its all your fault" she whispered a tear going down her face "Im leaving" she said and Kira's hair turned back to normal

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:54 pm

Kai grabbed onto her wrist. "Mitsuzu...Kira...don't go okay. Your wounds still haven't healed, and I know you plan on going to kill more of...our kind. Please, wait until your wounds have healed. If you were to fight someone who was trying to kill you right now, you'd only be fighting at half your strength."
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:56 pm

Nick watches them and sighs. "I need some air" he said and walked out the the door.

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:57 pm

Kira opened her eyes looking at Kai wiping away the tear "I dont care" she said getting out of Kai's grip and walked over to the blade and picked it up
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 2:58 pm

Kai was beside her in an instant holding on to her blade. "Don't," he whispered softly.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:00 pm

"leave me alone" she whispered letting go of the blade and turned looking at Kai "why wont you let me go why do you care if I die?"
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games