Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

Avioke

Conservative Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:29 am
Aerunai sighed and leaned back as well. "Yeah, I guess..." she looked at him. "Will it really take that long for him to bite me?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:30 pm
Kono ate some icecream as she wlaked to the pizza palor with cody.  

Konomi_Wolf

Swift Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:29 pm
*sighs*

"no but i can sense that there are alot of enemies waiting for us on the way to my house"

*closes eyes*

"and that might take a while so we might as well just stay here"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:56 am
Kono ran inside the pizza palor, she took out her walet and bought a ton of pizza, breadsticks, and pop. She handed some of the food to Cody and then she opened the door. She was excited she loved Pizza and it wouls be fun to eat with all of her friends. She thought back on her and cody's "Date" well it wasnt a date but still. Kono smiled.  

Konomi_Wolf

Avioke

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:06 pm
Aerunai sighed. "Yeah..." she trailed off. "Did you hear something?" she asked, sitting up. She stood and looked around the corner where she had heard the sound, then at the ceiling. Nothing. She grinned. "Now my mind is playing tricks on me. Besides, you would know if we were in danger..." She sat down beside him again, looking at the dark ceiling. It was almost dark now. The sun setting outside gave off a red glow, giving the school an eerie, red look.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:52 pm
this is what my guy looks like
User Image  

Swift Penguin

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:42 am
((Nice picture.))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:06 pm
((thats kewl...))  

Avioke

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:11 pm
(( My person looks like my avatar I guess..))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:54 pm
Cody asked,"So, what ya wanna eat?" Cody already ordered his usual. Sausage pizza and a sprite. He sighed as he thought about his little rut he had gotten himself into. He wished something so different, or out of the ordinary would happen.

((If ya guys are talkin bout rps, yeah mine looks kinda like my avi biggrin ))

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

Konomi_Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:28 pm
Kono pointed to the boxes I got pepperoni and cheese for Shad and Arerunai and me. I also grabbed a sprite. She walked towards the school. "Do you think we will be attacked going home? I want to get into cleaner clothes and whatnot. Or should we all go to one person's house?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:34 pm
Name: Jasper
Race razz art Human Part Feline
Power: 9 lives, Retractible claws, Feline acrobatics, ESP  

nonononono112123113

nonononono112123113

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:38 pm
Jasper glances at a sign and pales. The sign say"warning: Crocidiles ahead. Enter at own risk."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:40 pm
Jasper then gos ahead toward the river. Turns out that it was a course for the school but Jasper didn't know that.  

nonononono112123113

Avioke

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:51 pm
Aerunai sighed. "I really wish I skipped school today... Why didn't I take the hint? I knew something bad was going to happen after this morning..." She crossed her arms, thinking. "Looks like the werewolves have finally started hunting us. Guess I've got a new way to spend my time, huh?" She grinned, but stopped. "If I ever become a Vampire again..."  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games