Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
mad scientist RP....sort of Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what do you think?
  good
  alright
  great^-^(i love you)
  bad(*glares)
View Results

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:38 pm
Kira held on to him "please please be okay" she said summoning her wings and carring him like he was nothing and took him into the town to an inn so they both could rest she got them a room to sleep in only one bed Kira put him in it and she took a chair to make sure he was okay during the night  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:48 pm
Valean awoke in the middle of the night. His inner demon's laughter echoing in his ears. It took him only a second to remember everythign that had happened. He sat up and moved to the edge of the bed. He saw Kira resting in a chair across from him. Valean sighed and slowly started to stand. His body felt like lead but his legs felt like jello and he made a few careful steps toward the window.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:51 pm
Kira fell asleep and was dreaming about Valean and his demon side "leave him alone you jerk" she said scruntching her face alittle cuz of the pain but not very much and contiuned with her dream "Im gonna protect Valean no matter what"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:56 pm
Valean turned to look at her. He slowly limped over to her and examined her wounds that were caused by his hellfire. He looked at his right hand questioningly before finally deciding to place it over her head. He closed his eyes and just as before pain shot through his arm but he didn't care. He watched as he wounds started heal rapidly. By the time he was through she was completely healed and his arm hurt like hell. He ignored the pain and started toward the door.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:58 pm
Kira woke up "where are you going Valean" she said looking up it was the other Kira "that was very nice of you" she said leaning on her arm eyes red "its almost morning you should get more sleep" she said running infront of the door pushing him and he fell on the bed and she went on top of him  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:00 pm
Valean tried to struggle against her but couldn't. He was too weak. He sighed and stared at her. His eyes held no anger only pain. Pain that seemed to last an eternity. "Now do you see why I asked you to stop?" he whispered. "I have to leave...I have to get out of here."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:03 pm
"but why" Kira said getting closer "I just wanted to say hi" she said smiling pushing herself against him "he wont kill me" she said her head next to his ear "I just want to have some fun is all" Kira said with a sniker  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:05 pm
"Don't even think about it!" Valean said struggling to move but realizing that he couldn't. His eyes were frantic as he looked at her. She had seen him at his weakest point already, but now he was begging her again not do to what he feared she was about to. "Don't do it...please."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:07 pm
she went bakc up to his ear "what if I promise he wont do anything to anyone but me" she said smiling she started to talk to Valean in his head "let him out" Kira's eyes looked like cat eyes calling the demon side of Valean out  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:09 pm
"No!" Valean yelled loudly. He struggled as hard as he could against her but he was no match, not as weak as he was now. "No...you can't...I won't let you," he said in a strained voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:10 pm
"why" she said stroking his face "let him out" she said putting her hand on his chest and her forhead on his forcing Valean to let him out  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:11 pm
Valean screamed once more, this time in pain as his veins started to turn black once more. His screams of pain were replaced with a soft chuckle as his eyes turned black and red. "You miss me?" Valean asked in a dark voice as he stroked Kira's face with his hand.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:15 pm
Kira smiled "of course" she said giggling "why else would I want you here" she said getting off him and flipping her hair "but I made a promise so you cant go anywhere" she said still smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:17 pm
"Heh that's no problem. I can torch the house from here," Valean stated cruely as he looked out the window. He grinned wickedly as he looked down at himself. "Yeah, my other self really isn't liking that idea too much, but hey I said I was going to kill that old couple and I mean it."  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 9:19 pm
Kira went infront of him " I promised you can only do anything to me" she said with an evil smile and a little giggle "so dont even think about it"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games