Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Kingdom Hearts Ultimate RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:38 pm

she eyes widened and she stood up "dont leave its not nice to leave someone alone" she said and her hair went in the air and she started to choke him "nice of you to come back" Yakumo said choking him as they fell to the floor her on top of him
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:41 pm

Kai could feel his throat being crushed by her grip. He couldn't even do so much as move a finger to help himself. To make matters worse, once more his wounds had started to glow blood red, causing him even mor epain as she strangled him.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:43 pm

she started to laugh "isnt death beutiful" Yakumo said leaning over to his ear "what did he tell you everything I supose about me and these markings that what I meant when my body is beutiful" she said looking at his eyes now "I guess I could this once for my host" Yakumo said leaning over and kissed Kai on the lips
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:49 pm

Kai's eyes turned blood red and a pair of blood red wings erupted from his back, throwing both him and Yakumo to seperate sides of the room. His hair turned blood red as well as he gasped for air. "I'm sorry...but I'm not yet ready to die," he said in a hoarse voice.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:00 pm

Yakumo just stood there crossing her arms and stood there "shall me meet somewhere else" she said giggling fazing to the roof waiting for Kai she summoned Hikari infront of her "dont interfer I gave you want you wanted time for me" she said as Hikari faded into the darkness the principal was just listening to his music and he fell asleep and he's a heavy sleeper
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:06 pm

Kai appeared behind Yakumo, stepping out of a portal with his Forsaken in hand. His red wings and hair matched the glowing wounds that covered his body forming his own symbol. "Let her be. I know that she doesn't want to do this," Kai said in a calm voice.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:09 pm

Yakumo turned her head and laughed "she got what she wanted its my turn now" she said wiping her lips "disgusting though" she said turning completely around looking at Kai "that was her and this is me" she said knives in hand and started to attack Kai "this time you will die!!!"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:14 pm

Kai dodged her attacks without so much as flinching. The only time he used his keyblade when he would block her attack. His body hurt when he moved due to his glowing wounds, but other than that he was perfectly capable of fighting. The only thing that was stopping him from fighting back was himself. "That kiss wasn't Hikari it was you. So don't tell me that you did it for her."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:16 pm

Yakumo stopped jumping back "it was the only holding me back from killing you" she said flipping her knives away from Kai "she wanted to kiss you so I when I did she took over of that time and then I jumped back in" she said giggling
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:18 pm

Kai's emotionless face couldn't hide his disgust. He lowered his blade and let it transform back into a regular black blade. "Someone like you isn't even worth fighting," he said in a cold tone.

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:23 pm

Yakumo walked up to Kai and took his hand and laced it with hers "thats it for me" she said closing her eyes "too much for me" she saidturning back into Hikari she colapsed on Kai
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:25 pm

Kai held her close to him. His red eyes glowing in the darkness. A portal opened up benath them and they were once more in the principal's office. Kai laid her down and stroked her hair with a smile. "Goodbye Hikari. It will be better for us both if I just stay away."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:32 pm

Hikari woke up and grabbed his arm "please dont go" she said looking at him with tears in her eyes "I dont want you to leave"
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:34 pm

Kai looked down at her. His red hair covered his eyes and his wings closed around him. "Hikari...if I stay...it will only cause problems for you and everone else. I'm something that shouldn't even exist. It would be best if I just stayed with the heartless or nobodies at least nothing bad would happen then."

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:36 pm

Hikari shook her head and stood up "Its my fault" she said looking down "for making this person inside me" she said holding on to her arms still crying "and for these markings" Hikari said showing her arm and rubbing the tatoo
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games