Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RPG for anyone (need some help though) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:42 pm
Azreal smiled wickedly as he flexed his hands. He could feel his strength returning to him and he knew that meant hell for everyone else. "Sleep well angel. I'll be back before you know it," Azreal promised. He glared at Joshua who was just getting to his feet. His eyes glowed red and in an instant he was upon him. He lifted him up by the throat. "Now tell me Joshua, just what were you intending to do to her?"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 5:44 pm
Azmaria heard the commtion "Now tell em Azreal, what are you intending to do to Joshua" Azmaria said summoning a spear into her hand "put him down or self he was just having a little fun" she said winking at Azrea  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:01 pm
Azreal hesitated for a second and began to release Joshua. Right as he was about to set him down however, he raked his claws through Joshua's throat. Joshua fell to the ground as blood poured from his neck. Azreal knew that he would be back up and fighting in no time. He intended to take you the girl as quickly as possible. "I don't like fighting girls," Azreal stated as he flexed his claws. "But I don't have any problem killing monsters."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:03 pm
Azmaria's eyes filled with tears "you b*****d!!" she yelled swinging her spear "DIE!!!" she yell striking Azreal in the shoulder but it didnt hurt him she tried taking out the blade but it wouldnt come out Haruka was still knocked out on the bed dreaming  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:07 pm
Azreal laughed wickedly as he grabbed hold of the spear. "Please, did you really think I just went to the pits of hell and didn't bring back a prize. Everything my brother's done so far has been to get to me. Haven't you realized it yet? The only reason you're here was for him to test my power. You're nothing," Azreal said coldy. As if to prove his point he shattered her spear. Before she coudl react he backhanded her into a wall. "If you'll both stay down I'll let you live."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:10 pm
Azmaria faced at Joshua "we can not fail Master Muraki" she said leaning over to Joshua and kissing him giving her sould and life to him all her strengths and taking all there weaknesses with her death "time to meet another devil such as your self Azreal" she said sitting up "what a way to die" she said closing her eyes and died  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:14 pm
Azreal could feel Joshua's energy level nearly double, yet he didn't seem the least bit fazed by this. He actually smirked as Joshua stood. "You should've just stayed down and you both could've lived. Now I'm going to have to kill you both."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:18 pm
Haruka woke up "brother" she whisperedand a man in a cloak came in threw the window and landed next to the bed "Hey sis" he siad smiling and picked her up "couldnt have let you kill her you know" he said smiling eyes pure blue "i trust you to take revenge on him for us " he said flying back out the window  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:23 pm
Azreal just smirked and nodded. "You have my word," he whispered as he faced down Joshua. He cracked his knuckles and glared at the emotionless face of Joshua. "I didn't want this to happen. Well, I can't say that because I was debating how I should kill you, but I didn't want you to lose that girl. Granted it is probably justified. Oh well, let's get this over with so I can send you back to that girl."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:25 pm
Muraki heard the noise and came down to see Joshua and Azreal fighting "NOT IN MY HOUSE" he said throwing them both out the window MUraki's face made oneof his eyes already red  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:27 pm
Azreal flew through the air. He had a wound on his shoulder and on his side from where Joshua managed to get him. He was just as surprised by Joshua's power as his own. Still, Joshua was a lot worse off than he was. Azreal seemingly managed to halt in mid air without the use of his wings and grab Joshua. He set Joshua down, uncertain and uncaring of why he had bothered to save him. He then turned to face his brother who was glaring at him. "Hello brother."  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:30 pm
Muraki smiled "where is your bride" he said with a smirk "with me" Brother said throwing of his cloak Haruka smiled and held on to him "Laharl!" she yelled holding on to him "how are you still alive" Laharl jsut smirked "none of your bisness" he said sticking out his touge  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:34 pm
"My, my brother. It really isn't like you to be so sloppy. It was one thing to let Haruka live, but to let her brother live as well. Shame on you," Azreal said with a smirk. He had no idea where this new confidence came from, but he did know that regardless of what happened he would be with Haruka no matter what.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:38 pm
Haruka was mad that he said that "dont say things like that" she said flying out of Laharl's arms and bashing Azreal over the top of the head Muraki made a hiss "hehe do you understand what you are doing little brother going against me Im suprised you let Joshua live after what he was about to do" he said his other blue eye showing to Azreal "it would have been fun to watch" he said laughing  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:46 pm
Azreal winked at Haruka and pulled her into a quick kiss. "Get away from here quickly," he whispered as he released her. He then turned back to his brother, trying his best to remain calm and composed. "I know what I am doing brother. For once in my life I'm doing what I want to. I'm doing this for me. I'm doing this for Haruka. I'm doing this for her brother. For once in my life I know exactly what I'm doing. I'm going to defeat you so I can finally be with Haruka!"  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff