Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~Pichi Roleplay~
~*~Mermaid Melody RP~*~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanna be in this rp??
  Yes
  No
View Results

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:38 am
"Uhmmm...." Luchia said in shock. "Should we do anything?"
"Nah..." Rina spoke up looking at the shapeshifter. "Who is that Guin girl anyways? Im not sure I even like her..."

"We need a new song!" Hannon snapped. "Didja see that?! No effect!"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:39 am
Mae stopped the fight,"You know what,if you want to see your pearl again,mermaid,I suggest you swim as fast as your can over to France!Gaito's almost there!"Mae said as she laughed

Kendra swam over to Luchia,Rina and Hanon,"I hope Aqua Regina gets us a new song,and quick!!"yelled Kendra.

Coco swam over too,"I agree with Kendra!"Coco replied with a worried look.  

` TenTen

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:46 am
"I'll tell them." said Guin miserably. She looked at Jadea. "How could you do it Jadea? How could you kill your own family? Just because your precious leader?!"

She looked at the others. "Jadea is my sister, and she killed my mother, father, little sister, for Gaito. That's why she's not to be trusted! I didn't tell you because i was ashamed and thought you would treat me differently. I'm sorry. I should have told you all." She started weeping.

"This isn't the end. I'll get you don't you worry about that!" And Jadea was gone.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:46 am
"Neeee~" Luchia started to panic. "What should we do?" She paniced,her voice was shakey.

"She usually appears on her own!" Hannon put in. She was messing with her star earrings.
"These new water demons are stronger than the ones we have been fighting...." Rina added. She too was getting nervos eventhough she didnt show it.

((Who plays Aqua Regina?-looks at list-))  

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:54 am
"I am positive she will appear!"siad Coco as she looked over and the water demons left.

Kendra wondered wher Aqua Regina was too.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:55 am
Anglie plays Aqua Regina  

Guinevere the beauty

Guinevere the beauty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:56 am
This was bad. The mermaids hadn't said anything to her. Did they not trust her now too?! She looked worried.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:05 am
anyone there?  

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:08 am
Coco swam over to a sad looking Guin,"I like you still Guin 3nodding "replied Coco  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:11 am
Guin sniffed. "Thanks Coco" she smiled weakly  

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:19 am
Coco hugged Guin and turned to the others,"Lets split up,to try to get the mermaid's together,we need Noel,Karen and Sara,I hope Sara is ok!"said Coco,"Luchia,Kendra and I will go try to get Sara back,Rina,try to find Karen and Guin,how about you try to find Noel?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 9:23 am
"ok Coco". Guin swam off still looking sad. *I wonder what they think of me. At least Coco is there for me*

Jadea met Mae at the castle. "Well?! Your not gonna tell Gaito about that are you? I really don't want him to know! He'll kill me if he knew!"  

Guinevere the beauty

` TenTen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 10:33 am
"Don't worry,I won't tell him,Jedea!"said Mae  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:01 am
((Hosnap,I missed alot.Is Noelle's character free? -Wants to be Noelle-))

"What about me?" Hannon implied. "What do I do?"

Luchia went with CoCo and Kendra.

"You can come with me Hannon." Said Rina.
"Okay."agreed Hannon as they swam off together.

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

Le Fantomes Ingenue
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 11:02 am
Hoshit.
I have to go and help my mom. Sorreh! sweatdrop  
~Pichi Roleplay~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games