Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
Black Cat RP (Originals Welcome) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 1:27 pm
Myoko walked in and stepped up and eyes the paper infront of Eve. SHe scanned the area and noticed the twin of the image sitting there. "This is where you got the idea for eating out eh?" She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:58 pm
Train stood next to Myoko, silent as he studied his surroundings and the strange man. He looked at the photo and back at the man. "Been awhile, hope we still have our touch." He grinned. He shot a small glance over at Myoko. "and we have a new team member too." he smiled, and grabbed her hand again.  

Emos Eat Skittles

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 1:58 pm
((Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been busy with other RPs and LJ))

"Look, I already said it, I didn't come here to catch the guy. He's the one I talked to Annette about. We were going to go after him tomorrow. If he runs we'll catch him, and if he doesn't we'll go after him when we're finished eating." Sven said, slightly peeved at having t repeat himself, though used to it none the less.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:08 pm
Eve nodded at Sven's reasoning. "Sounds good." she stated. 'I'll beat Train to this one. I have to beat him.' she thought as she eyed Train. Her thoughts of wanting to become better than him resounding in her mind. She picked up a menu and pretended to look at it when she was actually watching the man at the bar. Eve realized the waitress was looking impatiently at them to order.  

Fire211

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2007 4:05 pm
Myoko blushed when Train took her hand and pulled him over to a booth so they could sit alone. "This could get interesting...maybe we should let Eve have this one...she DID just get back..." She whispered after studying Eve for a second. "She might enjoy getting this one." SHe smiled and kissed him over the table.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 8:35 am
Train thought for a moment. "I might just do that. But, I might give her a little competition, you know, to make it feel more like an achievement. If she sees that I let her win it on purpose, what meaning would that have to her?" He was talking quietly so that Eve wouldn't hear him. "And besides, it's more fun that way." He grinned. "Let's just hope this guy isn't more dangerous then we think. I don't want you getting hurt, although I know you have a few defenses." he laughed. "But still, it's my duty to at least try to help protect you now." He smiled, leaned over the table, and gave her a return kiss for the one earlier. "I love you."  

Emos Eat Skittles

Fire211

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2007 3:30 pm
Eve looked at Train suspiciously, but only for moment. Then her eyes were back on the target. She spoke to Sven, but her eyes were still glued on the guy. "Are we going to get him yet?" she asked impatiently. Normally she didn't find herself so anxious at fighting, but Eve was hoping that she could prove to be a better help this time.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 12:07 pm
"Tehe...I love you too. You idea sounds like a great plan...and you know me way too well." She grinned and giggled. "We should slow down on the affection we show..Eve was watching us kiss..." She blushed and turned her face away slightly. "I'm surprised I'M doing this in public so soon. I guess it's not as bad as if you just suddenly proposed right here right now...though it would cause for a great distraction for Sven and Eve...you know...to kinda close in on the guy while no one's paying attention." She whispered and shrugged sliding her hand across the table for him to take.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 1:24 pm
Train grabbed her hand and ran his finger around the palm, then around her ring finger. "Maybe someday... maybe someday..." He smiled and scooted near Sven and Eve. "You guys have a plan yet?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 5:01 pm
"..." Eve was silent, her eyes still focused on the man. She waited expectantly for Sven to reply.  

Fire211

genjo sanjo

300 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:54 pm
Sven sighed. "Whatever. We have the bounty paper for the guy, so it doesn't matter if we catch him in the act or not. It's up to you when you get him..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 2:47 pm
Myoko hid her blush very well from what Train said at the table but kept her hand in his as she followed. "Hmm...You guys probably have a safer plan then I do to take him down..." She whispered. "So I'll keep quiet." She glanced at Sven and sighed. "I'll help if you guys need me, but I feel kinda out of place since your real trio is back together."  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Emos Eat Skittles

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 3:19 pm
Train slid back in his seat. "It's be boring to just knock the guy out and take him down. I need some excitement." He smiled a sly smile and grinned at Eve. He wanted to see what exactly she could accomplish, so he wasn't going to make it simple. He wanted a challenge. A challenge to see how well his rival could keep up with him. He smiled at Myoko and winked.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:07 pm
Myoko's cheek pulled up shortly in a small smile back. 'I just hope I'm not going to get in the way...' She thought as she looked at her hand in Train's. It felt so right to finally know how she felt about him, but on the other hand, everything felt so wrong, like one crack in the foundation of their relationship and the whole thing could come crumbling apart in seconds. "...so long to build...easily it's broken." Was all of what she mumbled that Train could actually hear as she lowered her head a bit to think about things. Everything was going smoothly, she wasn't upset that they were back together, but just felt like now that they are together again that she'll kind of fall behind. The doubt in the back of her mind began to grow the longer she thought about it, until her hand loosened so much that it slowly slid from Trains grasp.  

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chilly-VEXEN-Academic

2,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:30 am
((UMMMMMMMM...HELLO!? You guys like totally DIED...and I'm thinking about LEAVING this forum if you guys don't get with it!))  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff