Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

Fafa-Elania

Aged Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 2:46 pm
duskcat
Love is love.
I agree  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 7:14 pm
I love it.
LOVE IT!!!
Heehee
heart

xXBloodyxLoveXx

Mr. Jiggles

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 8:01 pm
Meh, I don't too much care for it but..I would still read it and watch it. XDD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2006 7:20 am
I don't know, because I do not like Uchiha-cest but I have this strange fascination for the yaoi that involves guys who are brothers just because their parents are married. sweatdrop

This could however have something to do with the fact that I don't like Itachi...

hejko the Platypusdragon

Hilarious Shapeshifter

Neon-exe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 12:27 am
I really love incest... It just adds another factor to the problems that they have to overcome in order to love each other. Usually makes a really sweet story.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:43 pm
((--Alice-Kun--))
Meh, I don't too much care for it but..I would still read it and watch it. XDD

Jenny Valentine

[Teh Doomy Doom]

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 2:56 pm
Elricest all the way. =0  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:29 pm
Fanfic wise, it all depends on the pairing. Or if the fanfic is just written so awesomely I fall in love with it. So...I don't care? Sure? sweatdrop

Real life wise....Same thing, probably. If they truly love each other and aren't doing it for stupid reasons, the go them. Sometimes people can't help their emotions and trying to repress them usually just hurts more then helps. Or something intelligent like that.

That reminds me of a funny story... Me and my sister are twins and once some Yuri-loving girl came up to us at the Comic Con and asked us if we'd make out. xd I just laughed and Gunner (As we shall call me sis) just rolled her eyes. Then the girl joked that she'd give us five bucks. I was actually thinking about it just because I was getting bored walking around but my sister actually replied "Give us 50 and I'll take off our shirts too." I actually had soda come out my nose a little. Gunner was joking, of course, but I still find that funny. Dammit. xp

Oh wait, did my train of thought derail and kill some one again? Sorry 'bout that.

Chef Naa

Chemystry

650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:11 am
INCEST IN YAOI IS HAWT!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:52 am
I thought I didn't like it sweatdrop But started watching Ouran high school host club eek There's some fluffy incist/not really. But I found it cute eek I'd like to watch something .. hardcore .. >__> I don't know any series though ..  

Graceful crisis

Kei Kaza

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:53 am
I don't think that incest would be cool.....I don't know, maybe it is just me but real life yaoi incest is kinda....scary. sweatdrop I don't really know how to really word this...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:18 pm
I like it. But I just LOVE twincest. Yeah, twincest = heart XD  

Appled

SA - Y

PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 10:10 pm
heart heart heart
Twincest is the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 8:28 am
I love yaoi incest. I don't love yaoi real-life incest, though, and not because I'm not open minded, just because I haven't seen anyone in my life love that way their brother, but I think that if they really love each other, it's okay.

Pros of yaoi/yuri incest (anime and/or real):
-Same sex means: NO DEFORMED BABIES! 3nodding
-Well.... it's just lovely sometimes! whee
-It's someone that has known you all your life
- heart heart heart TWINCEST! heart heart heart

Cons of yaoi/yuri incest (anime and/or real):
-Well, most people don't aprove cry
-Parents might hate sons/daughters cry

But I'm really against sisters and brothers loving each other, that's just... I know it's unfair and kinda hypocrite from me, and I would be happy with it if they just didn't had sex or anything, but we all know they would have sexual relations sooner or later.

Pros of brother/sister incest (anime and/or real):
-It's still someone that has known you all your life
(only pro in my mind at the moment)

Cons of brother/sister incest (anime and/or real):
-Same sex... it means.... DEFORMED BABIES! mad sad cry
-Again, most people don't aprove cry
-Again, parents might hate son and daughter cry
-Did I mention those poor deformed babies already? cry emo sad

-Kuda_Kitsune-

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games