Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

C H 1 K A R A

4,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 8:22 pm
The whole Kingdom Hearts II ending. Period x3

I fought the final battle and got to the final scene, I counted, like what? 27 yaoi hints?

Xigbar= BigRax

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 4:46 pm
Quote:
KH2:
~.....the pary in the game when you play as Roxas, and there's a missing word. I swear to the GODS my dad looked at the TV and just goes "....what the hell are they saying???"...and my mind was in the gutter through that whole part of the game

xxD OMG YES! I remember me and my friend were playing it, and we both decided that the missing word was "virginity"
We've been saying: Give me my .... BACK!
All the time since.

User_2629207

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 6:56 pm
Sushii-Princess
Quote:
KH2:
~.....the pary in the game when you play as Roxas, and there's a missing word. I swear to the GODS my dad looked at the TV and just goes "....what the hell are they saying???"...and my mind was in the gutter through that whole part of the game

xxD OMG YES! I remember me and my friend were playing it, and we both decided that the missing word was "virginity"
We've been saying: Give me my .... BACK!
All the time since.

XDDDD That's where my mind was too lol  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2007 11:52 pm
Jade Rotaski
Hee hee theres a really good one in GetBackers! In episode 12 Genji (The cute blonde one) wakes up after inhaling some poision and is saved by Dr Jackel (Creepy guy all in black) :

Dr Jackel: Being your partner will be fun in various ways...*Has a smirk on his face*

Genji: *Is slowly backing away* No, its common knowlage my partner is Ban-Chan!

Dr Jackel: Don't sau that lets be friends *Walks towards Genji who backs off*

Genji: No No No! *Runs away* There's no way i want to be alone with that monster!

Me: I squealed and laughed becuase to me it sounded as though Dr Jackel was pulling a Micheal jackson on Genji and trying to rape him XD that and Ban and Genji were more then just buisness partners if you know what i mean wink

lol! i love everything Jackle says... its all so suggestive. very funny and poor ginji. 3nodding  

MogiMogiGirl

iLull

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 7:58 pm
There are tons!!
I think they put little lines like that in just to make people squeal with happiness!!

Harry Potter

Ron - *sounding almost in pain* "My wand, look at my wand"

Ron again - "And Harry said last night, if it means we're supposed to get matey with the Slytherins, fat chance."

*giggle fit*

I love Ron to bits <333333333

There are more I know of from different places and such, but I cant think of anymore right now ;_;

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 10:31 pm
Hehe, this manga my friend showed me.
Well this is the only suggestive I've found.
I bet you more dirty-minded people can find more.
[no offence^__^]
The manga is called Cafe Kichijouji.
Here is the suggestice lines, in pictures, yo!

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/tyree-shingen/DSC01776.jpg

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a104/tyree-shingen/DSC01775.jpg

Mr. Minagawa is teh awesomeness!
whee

Rock Paper Tofu

User_2629207

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 9:57 pm
Australian Football

Need I say more?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:10 pm
Fullmetal Alchemist (Elricest):

Al: It's funny, Brother...We've been together this whole time, but I still can't remeber what your skin feels like or how you smell...

We have to love Alphonse.  

Sparky Egg

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 4:35 am
There's an pervy inuendo I found in real life.. which I totally by accident..

There's once in English class...

Italic = passage

Me : *reading a passage from textbook*

Person 1: Good. Come and see me when you're ready and we'll discuss it further. My door is always open

Those lines cracks me up!! I almost loled and managed to reduce my laughter into snickers.. I also told my Yaoi lover friend who sit next to me and we snickers with me bashing the table not too quietly... God!! and the passage is about A SCHOOL COUNSELOR to A STUDENT!!! I sense *****.... whee

oh and another one my friend read from a peanut butter jar..

Our product is made from only the hardest, smoothest, freshest peanut, creamed in a special process to produce only the most creamy , tasty peanut butter.

ZOMG!! THEY USED VIRGINS!!

Tell me... who wont think of it the wrong way??  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 5:23 am
[-Cadoan-]
From Gensomaiden Saiyuki. heart

Goyjo: ''Come On Sanzo, even you must've thought that she was hot!''
Sanzo: '' 'Ch.''
Goyjo: ''Or maybe you're gay? Better watch my a** then.''

I laughed my head off! xd

And everything between Cloud and Sephiroth in KH I, II and FF VII AC is VERY suggestive! wink

And the ending in KH II... Of course... But that's meant to be romantic. heart
GASP!! AN INUENDO!! 'better watch my a**' ??  

sukuiddo

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

User_2629207

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:28 am
Rahahah.
Um. There are these two guys in my class.
Nathaniel and Brandon.
I SWEAR TO YOU, THEY ARE DOING IT.

So. I've been mentally torturing Brandon by mentioning S&M, which the innocent little 14-year old is not very familiar with.
Anyway, he eventually found out what it meant. But he still didn't really... understand... so he told me:
"Please tell me! I won't tell anyone! Nobody cares! Except Nath..."
And I DIED.

And then again.
"I like big Nathes" (you know like the song by Sir Mixalot)
and "Hi I'm Ben. Ben Dover."

And such things, ALL THE TIME.
And once I found them SUPER-HUGGING in the corridor. Like almost makeout-hug. Heh. I love them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:01 pm
[Try to realize the truth.

When Akuseru was dying, and he says "Well, that's what happens when you put your whole being into an attack."

I was laughing so hard that the people in the apartments 4 down came to check if I was alright. rofl

In KHII:FM, Demyx made this comment: "Pick a good one for me! If you make we wanna go for it quickly, we'll be fine!"

I laughed hysterically at that too.

Then some other nobody made a comment:
"Stop this! Acting like you have hearts misleading you. We feel nothing." Luxord goes on to say something like: "How boring. There goes my entertainment."

Luxord talked about Akuseru's death by saying "Maybe he 'got something' by putting his life on the line. How the hell are we fangirls supposed to interpret that one?

Omigosh. KHII:FM is the most entertaining cut EVER.
http://www.kh-vids.net/index.php?page=kh2fmcutsubs

That's the stuff they cut, with English subs for you biggrin

There is no spoon.]

Itinerant

Dresden Starwing

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:23 pm
Has anyone considered the legnth and bredth of Sephiroth and Cloud's repective swords?
Boy...I think they might, possibly might, be overcompesating for summat. If you get me drift...

If you watch Kyoh Kara Mahou these a ton of lines between Yuri and Wolfram which are so slashable!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 4:56 pm
LadyNox
Most suggestive....

X. There are so many suggestive scenes in that series, verbal and non verbal, that I can't choose one to post. Fuuma need only get within a foot of Kamui and I'm already screaming 'gaaaaay'. Same goes for the other two wangsters in that series, Seishiro and Subaru. twisted

Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children. The final battle between Cloud and Sephiroth. They were pulling a Fuuma/Kamui! Especially that one moment when Cloud's up against the wall and Seph slams his sword into the wall, next to him.

Mind you, I don�t like these pairings but scenes like that sure as hell remind you as to why they�re so popular. ^^;

Edit: Ah! I just remembered some other things!

In Yu-Gi-Oh, when possessed!Jounouchi is fighting Yugi doesn�t Yugi profess his love for him? Oh and let�s not forget when Jounouchi enthusiastically cried for Yugi to mate with him. Yugi so eagerly agreed too! >3 Even Honda was like �that sounds kinda queer�. Ah, and at the end of the first issue when Jou drops his sneakers as he runs away and Yugi�s chasing after him, holding his sneaker!

Man, it�s like the mangaka wants us to slash them. It�s a wonder there isn�t as huge a following for wishshipping as there is for puppyshipping.

Also during the intro in Kingdom Hearts, Riku appears in the water and holds his hand out to Sora who runs after him while Hikaru Utada�s singing �you�re all I need�. Yeah, okay, �cause that�s not suggestive. >.>

Fuuma's a pervert!!!  

Beatngufan

User_2629207

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:33 pm
How about this one:
"Look at the city sprawled beneath us: That is the joy of Empire, being on top."

... A guy from FFXII in Archades xD

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games