Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
First reaction to yaoi or shounen-ai...? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hameko105

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:10 pm
Koi and FDP. cosplayers. They were really funny and i didn't know that they liked yaoi till i saw sasunaru vids and i acepted it because it was really cute and that turned me on to yaoi  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:27 pm
I was like 'WHA'? Then 'ooohhhh'  

Tsuki Nushi

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

BrokenScreamBox

Hilarious Genius

11,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:33 pm
I was scrolling around some Kingdom Hearts fan fics. I kept seeing yaoi videos on YouTube, but I thought it was friendship stuff. Then suddenly, I saw this fan fic called Hey Roxas. I thought it was gonna end up with Sora/Kairi and Roxas/Namine, but then it was actually Sora/Riku and Axel/Roxas. Wowzers, I was confused when Riku called Sora an angel. ^^; Uheheheheheh... I got obsessed with yaoi right after.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:54 pm
i think i stumbled upon it one day on the internet and just started reading and watching it after a while. i haven't been able to find any good ones lately though ;_;

iLoveAxel09

3,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Plugs and Drugs

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 12:31 am
i remember looking at pictures of the akatsuki on photobucket one day with a friend and she said she wanted to show me a picture and wanted to know my opinion on it. It was a picture of Sasori and Deidara makeing out. from tht day on i was in love with Yaoi!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 pm
Stumbled across it while going around random Gundam Wing sites I think. I came across one with GW fanfiction, and, the strangest thing for me, was that I thought it was part of the actual storyline for Gundam Wing (as I had never finished GW). And for the longest time I though Heero and Duo were a couple, and found out via a friend that what I read was fanfiction. rofl

O r a l F ii x a t i o n

Ladykiller

sakulaura

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:11 pm
Hmm Im not really sure how I first got into it, and I dont think I was ever shocked by it. I just loved it from the beginning although I think I might have first found out about it by watching Gravitation, but I kinda think I was into it before then and thats why I started watching Gravitation lol. I dont remember what caught my attention all I know is that I absolutely love it. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:26 pm
Hm, my friends were searching Yaoi when I was over at their place so.. I.. stumbled upon it? I don't know lol. But I was like.. "OMIGAWD <33 That's soo cuuutee.. and hawwwtt *_*" xD  

x3 Kiyomi_Chan x3

LazyButler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 4:54 pm
I remember I was at my step-grandma's house and I was sifting through the anime on the Anime on Demand channel (it's gone now crying ) and I wasn't sure what to watch. I remember that I wanted to watch something different because there were very few chances that I had for anime access. So I clicked on Gravitation episode 1, not knowing what it was. I was watching it thinking....hmmm...it's ok, not great, but interessting. Then when it got to the end where Yuki kissed Shuichi and this was my reaction: eek

And that was the day my inner fan-girl was born ^^-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 10:30 am
I first started with reading yaoi mangas :3 and i felt bad everytime I did xD Then I started watching gravitation and now I'm the one who gets people hooked on yaoi, even my parents know I read/watch this XD  

Timotei-Chan

Plugs and Drugs

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 9:01 pm
i just wondered upon it...my first reaction: O_O my reaction now: blaugh heart  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:03 pm
My first encounter with yaoi was more of a first encounter with extreme-slashableness. I was watching DNAngel with some of my friends, and we got to the part in the 4th episode where Daisuke and Satoshi get locked in the freezer together and have to cuddle for warmth. My first reaction was, "Hey, that's kinda cute...It'd be even cuter if they kissed." And a yaoi fan was born.  

x-Yoite-x

YotaLife93

Conservative Smoker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:10 pm
My friend Megan was into it, and she convinced me to read loveless... at irst, I was terrified, but then when I realized that I was gay, I totally warmed up to it. XD  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:54 am
Well, I really have to say thank you to my adopted father and a guy I know in college. I do not know why I attract them so to me, my 1st reaction to Yaoi is "No! I don't like men..." Then...when I start to accept them and myself, I keep searching Shonen Ai and Yaoi anime to watch lol x.x  

Issendai Xanthias

6,900 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

BakaUndine

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:08 pm
Okay, I'll admit, for a good portion of my childhood I didn't even know what homosexuality was, let alone yaoi. I just... Didn't know that someone could be physically attracted to the same gender. It wasn't hate, just a pure case of ignorance. sweatdrop

But anywho, I first discovered yaoi when I was exploring the wonderful world of fanfiction. I was addicted to Harry PotterxYu-gi-oh fics, so I stumbled across this one that was... Not to well-written, actually. But anyway, in one of the chapters, everyone is suddenly gay for each other... I was like "WOAH, WAIT, WHY IS DRACO HOT FOR BAKURA ALL OF A SUDDEN?!" ... It's a real shame that was a crappy fanfiction, because I avoid yaoi/shonnen ai for a few years afterwards.

And then, when I was thirteen, I discovered Tales of Symphonia. At first, I used to joke about LloydxZelos as a crack pairing, but never really getting into it. But slowly, as I started looking at more and more fanart... Well.... I found myself addicted to that particular pairing. After that, it was a downhill spiral. XD

... Nowadays, though, I just like slashing certain characters and looking on the /y/ gallery on 4chan. I'm not to crazy about cannon yaoi for some weird reason. Maybe its because slash is much more fun.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff