Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Guild of Gaia

Back to Guilds

The most active Harry Potter and Discussion guild in Gaia! 

Tags: Harry Potter, books, Discussion, Literate, Events 

Reply Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]
Hospital Wing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 7:47 pm
::Kamalia bows to Miss Ashley. Then stands by hospital bed moving from one foot to the other after seeing the foot. Looks at Miss Tabby:: Maybe we should clean the wound first and go from there!! There may be ssome tissue damage.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:50 pm
ashley feels a sharp pain as she looks down at her foot. She see her foot and screams. she then faints.  

Lorrieta

Tabby507

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:39 pm
"Oh Crap, she fainted! Kamalia, i think thats a good idea. Let's clean it. I have a feeling there is tissue damage. Should I cast Renerverate or wait until we're done healing her foot." Tabby said wishing that Kitty, Lyra, and Prof. Adonis would hurry up and come already.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:08 am
" I think we should wait to wake her up miss.!! No sense in her being awake through that pain!!"

::Goes to sink and get a few towels, a bowl of warm water and some potions. Then walks back over to Miss Tabby:: ""Do we need anythingg else miss?!?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:32 am
" I don't think so but lets set a couple of towels under her foot so the blood doeesn't get all over the bed. If you don't mind, will you do the cleaning of the wound? I'm not sure I ready for that. Ireally should pay more attention in class." Tabby said smiling shamefully at the little elf.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 9:14 pm
::Looks at Tabby:: "Sure no problem!!

::Walks to bed by Ashely> Then gently lifts foot up and place it on top of some towels!! Then takes off wrap and inspects wound. Then turns to bowl of warm water floating by me and grabs a rag and wets it. Then gently starts cleaning wound!::

"It looks like its not tooo deep of a wound. I believe if u give her a few potions and put some salve on it, it'll start healing up nicely!!"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 am
"Okay Kamalia, your a smart house elf! Wonderful Job! We haven't gotten to healing potions in class yet so do you know what potions we should use? I'll get the salve if you get the potions!" Tabby said beaming at her new favorite house elf. When she had asked for help, she never thought she'd get help this good!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:12 pm
The nurse's eyes flutter open. She blinks a few times and looks around. "Hrn... huh? Hello? Anyone? How long have I been out?" She lazily rolls over looking as if she's still half-asleep; she just barely notices a patient and a house-elf in the room. "Ohh... what I miss?"  

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

Tabby507

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:27 pm
Tabby runs over to Madame Basore "Well to answer all your questions, Madame, im going to guess that you've been out for a few good hours. During that time, we had a patient who thought she had cut her foot of...Wait, don't worry she didn't....I didn't want to wake you so i went to get a house elf" Tabby said pointing to Kamalia, "We, well Kamalia cleaned her wound and said that all we need to do now is give her some potions and salve and she should be okay. Do you think that was a good idea? Oh and Kitty, Lyra, and Proffessor Adonis are checking the place you passed out as we speak. Maybe this mystery is going to be solved soon. Do you need me to do anything?" Tabby said relieved Madame Basore had finally waked up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:08 pm
::Kamalia looks up from applying the salve to Ashleys foot and looks at Madame Basore. Sets done the potions on the bed side table. Then walks over to where Madame Basore is lying down!:: "Did we do ok missus Basore?"  

DownAzzLette

12,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 10:08 am
The nurse looked a little distracted by something as she looked around, "Sounds good to me.. oh, my head," She raised a hand to rub at her forehead, "Would you mind getting me a glass of water, Tabby?" She sat up on the bed, still looking rather distracted about something. She glanced at the elf, "Thank you very much for helping out today, I'm afraid I've been all out of sorts since the incident in the hallway; where did you learn about medicine? If you don't mind my asking that is..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:12 am
"Of course Madame!" Tabby said. Then she ran over to the faucet and grabbed a cup. She filled the cup with water and took it to Madame Basore. "I know Madame she's absolutley brilliant!" Tabby said when she heard Madame Basore talking to Kamalia. "Um Madame Basore, are you okay? You seem a little distracted.".  

Tabby507

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:03 pm
"Hm? ...oh, yes I'm fine, Tabby. Don't worry about me." She took a sip of water, "I think I'm still in the process of waking up; that's all. It's a little... disorienting."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 4:26 pm
AShley wakes up and looks around the room. She ses the nurse sitting up
"oh hi Madame Basore!" she says cheerfully.

Lorrieta

Junimaia

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:10 am
"Hello, Ashley. How do you feel?"  
Around Hogwarts [Roleplaying]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games