Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 1:49 pm
what about the fantasy drum corps, any idea if we could do that or no?  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:17 pm
Nintendo Punk 05

yes you can start it  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:55 am
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

yes you can start it

alright, should i make it as a sticky or as a regular thread?  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:01 am
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

yes you can start it

alright, should i make it as a sticky or as a regular thread?

probably a reg. thread so people can postie in it or something... or a sticky... I dunno... thread would be good but like no one can spam it... uhh please explain this game to me... biggrin  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:31 am
Anyone can post in a sticky and an announcement thread, just depends if it's locked or not. Such as our announcement thread is locked, for obvious reasons noted, but you can have it unlocked and other people can post in it. I try avoid having lots of stickies sweatdrop I mean I would say just make it a regular thread but it might be pushed down too much . . . you know i'll leave that up to you if want it a regular thread or a sticky. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 12:43 pm
alrite, i'll make it a sticky, if not much activity goes on then i'll push it down to a regular thread  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:44 am
Rinoa- Your sig makes me think of what my band director used to tell us when our football team used to suck. He would tell the band parents "Remember there is a football game before and after our performance."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:50 am
alrite, fantasy drum corps has now begun! plaese join mods ^_^ it will be nice to see where everyone feels who has the best stuff...  

DiddleFreak61387

Ascend

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:33 pm
I'M BACK! xp heart

Yay. Just thought you should know; or noticed if I was gone in the first place. domokun  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 2:56 pm
Einstein Ami
I'M BACK! xp heart

Yay. Just thought you should know; or noticed if I was gone in the first place. domokun

*glomp*

I only just now discovered how to sticky a thread...I'll start the Secret Santa thing the first week of December so people have plenty of time to sign up and buy things. (And I finally found another Secret Santa thing in another guild to use as an example. whee )  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 8:11 am
Masquanade
Rinoa- Your sig makes me think of what my band director used to tell us when our football team used to suck. He would tell the band parents "Remember there is a football game before and after our performance."

lol xd but now your football team rocks! you're in the state finals! xd
Your BD sounds cool. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:07 am
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Yeah. But I'm not to optimistic we're going to win. We're going against a team ranked 29th in the country, has only lost one game in the past three years and that was a state camponship, and they're the reining state champs. If win, it'll be a miracle.  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 10:37 am
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

Yeah. But I'm not to optimistic we're going to win. We're going against a team ranked 29th in the country, has only lost one game in the past three years and that was a state camponship, and they're the reining state champs. If win, it'll be a miracle.

join the club, i think our football team is like that right now >_<  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:11 pm
Nintendo Punk 05
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

join the club, i think our football team is like that right now >_<

our football team is the worst... we lost at the first playoff game 42-0  

Pillilu

Feral Cat

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 5:00 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade

xd Wouldn't that be funny if you did win though? And to think you're football team worked extra hard to win just for you! lol. THere was a couple times before playoffs when people thot our football team was gonna lose and get their asses kicked, but somehow we beat em' and miraculously made it to the playoffs! xd  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games